• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I didn

I don't think you properly understood what i said. Deathberry said that people cstanding clise to Ichigo would've been crushed if he went full power. I pointed out Orihime was standing with him when tgey went full powee wothout much physical issue. You need to read properly.
Except they didn't, as soon as ichigo got serious he told her to get away and block his reiatsu

Ya because their attacks could damage her because she's physically not that strong. She could stand in the presence of both TS Ichigo and Horn of salvation Ichigo and Yhwach without getting reiatsu crushed.

I didn

I don't think you properly understood what i said. Deathberry said that people cstanding clise to Ichigo would've been crushed if he went full power. I pointed out Orihime was standing with him when tgey went full powee wothout much physical issue. You need to read properly.

when he awakens he tells orehime to start blocking his riatsu

"I'm gonna make some more room , use rika to blick my power/reitsu as you step away" Ichigo was gonna blast the entire room with his reiatsu so of course he's gonna tell her to block it. Other wise she'll be blown away.

"I'm gonna make some more room , use rika to blick my power/reitsu as you step away" Ichigo was gonna blast the entire room with his reiatsu so of course he's gonna tell her to block it. Other wise she'll be blown away.
According to you orihime stayed same throughout the series?.
She always on tight spot and she never got crushed by Reastu. Even when white took over she didn't got hurt. You should know Kubo didn't make her weak.

Pretty sure she's physically not that powerful compared to other combat focused characters. Orihime did have training and has become strong in her abilities and mentally. Also wasn't that the entire point. Orihime never got crushed by reaitsu even Ichigo's or Yhwach's so maybe she just has enough reiatsu to withstand it.

FYI Gin did reiatsu crushed her at sokyoku hill but that was more of a focused one.

Pretty sure she's physically not that powerful compared to other combat focused characters. Orihime did have training and has become strong in her abilities and mentally. Also wasn't that the entire point. Orihime never got crushed by reaitsu even Ichigo's or Yhwach's so maybe she just has enough reiatsu to withstand it.

FYI Gin did reiatsu crushed her at sokyoku hill but that was more of a focused one.
Yet, Askin made her kneel by affecting her reiatsu with his own, and Shunsui's bankai reiatsu scared her off too. lol

Notice how aizens reiastu is blue in his first fusion and latter evolves to purple in his transcendent forms

And his muken form it's still purple

Good point, are those the official colored versions?
We know Ichigo has Yellow Reiatsu appearing as his Hollow mask, Yachiru is Pink with a angry Cat, Kenny is Purple with a Skull appearing.
we also Know that the Hogyoku changed Aizens Soul and him having different colored reiatsu proves that those changes are still there.

Y’all having a pointless debate, Zangetsu (the literal source of Ichigo’s powers) says everything prior to his True Shikai was but a fraction of his power. Pretty clear cut if you ask me.
I forgot what the debate was about ngl, but if it was abt that, isnt it obvious? Lol.

I forgot what the debate was about ngl, but if it was abt that, isnt it obvious? Lol.
You would think, but people saying Dangai Ichigo > the verse.

Worst case scenario, let’s say you ignore Zangetsu’s statement about Ichigo’s power for whatever reason. You get this:

WSK = Butterflyzen < God Aizen < Ultra Fragor (6x amp) < Dangai Ichigo < Mugetsu

vs

WSK < TS Ichigo < TS Hollow Ichigo (10x) < TS Hollow GRC GT (10x) < TB Ichigo < TB Hollow Ichigo (10x) < TB Hollow GRC GT (10x)

Or let’s say for whatever reason you scale Butterflyzen to Prime Reio. Yhwach is stated to have the full power of Reio too, so by the logic and generosity with Aizen, SK Yhwach scales to Prime Reio too (except Yhwach has a better argument). You get this:

PSK = Butterflyzen < God Aizen < Ultra Fragor (6x) < Dangai Ichigo < Mugetsu

vs

PSK = SK Yhwach < TB Ichigo < TB Hollow Ichigo (10x) < TB Hollow GRC GT (10x)

Any way you cut this pie, Dangai Ichigo is not the strongest, you’d have to lowball Yhwach into oblivion and wank Deicide characters.

You would think, but people saying Dangai Ichigo > the verse.

Worst case scenario, let’s say you ignore Zangetsu’s statement about Ichigo’s power for whatever reason. You get this:

WSK = Butterflyzen < God Aizen < Ultra Fragor (6x amp) < Dangai Ichigo < Mugetsu

vs

WSK < TS Ichigo < TS Hollow Ichigo (10x) < TS Hollow GRC GT (10x) < TB Ichigo < TB Hollow Ichigo (10x) < TB Hollow GRC GT (10x)

Or let’s say for whatever reason you scale Butterflyzen to Prime Reio. Yhwach is stated to have the full power of Reio too, so by the logic and generosity with Aizen, SK Yhwach scales to Prime Reio too (except Yhwach has a better argument). You get this:

PSK = Butterflyzen < God Aizen < Ultra Fragor (6x) < Dangai Ichigo < Mugetsu

vs

PSK = SK Yhwach < TB Ichigo < TB Hollow Ichigo (10x) < TB Hollow GRC GT (10x)

Any way you cut this pie, Dangai Ichigo is not the strongest, you’d have to lowball Yhwach into oblivion and wank Deicide characters.
But you see, Aizen transcends all shinigami, there fore he transcends True Bankai Ichigo in his ButterflAizen state, but since he doesn't transcend Fullbringers or Quincies, he's weaker than Shishigawara and Soul Society Uryu. 🗿

What if it's jhst color of the explosion? The anime showed shinigami Aizen's reiatsu as purple as well

Also how can it be said that Aizen's changes are still there when it's explicitly stated he lost his powers and returned to be a shinigami again which can be seen on panel when he was being sealed. It can be argued he retained some reiatsu.

When Yhwach he said he was syronher than the SK now might be just referring to weakened SK which he later absorbed. Even with that a portion of that power was sent ttowards the Soul Society.

ButterflAizen was only said to be a replacement for Reio. Which could just mean he became a replacement for the verse's God which is what he always wanted. Doesn't say his powerlevel is WSK tier. With Monster Aize
en surpassing even the state of God

About Ichigo zangetsu states in this panel that he was supressing Ichigo's natural powers. Dangai is Ichigo training accepting and mastering his powers he had at the time and elevaring them to Aizen's level. So if he trained now like that he'll be even stronger.

TS Ichigo's reiatsu has been sensed by Gitei squad and Uryu the moment he decuded to fight Yuha. Idk about true bankai scaling to Dangai but i'm completely against the opinion of scaling TS to Dangai.

As arc said this debate seems pointless. So it's better to stop it here.

What if it's jhst color of the explosion? The anime showed shinigami Aizen's reiatsu as purple as well

Also how can it be said that Aizen's changes are still there when it's explicitly stated he lost his powers and returned to be a shinigami again which can be seen on panel when he was being sealed. It can be argued he retained some reiatsu.

When Yhwach he said he was syronher than the SK now might be just referring to weakened SK which he later absorbed. Even with that a portion of that power was sent ttowards the Soul Society.

ButterflAizen was only said to be a replacement for Reio. Which could just mean he became a replacement for the verse's God which is what he always wanted. Doesn't say his powerlevel is WSK tier. With Monster Aize

About Ichigo zangetsu states in this panel that he was supressing Ichigo's natural powers. Dangai is Ichigo training accepting and mastering his powers he had at the time and elevaring them to Aizen's level. So if he trained now like that he'll be even stronger.

TS Ichigo's reiatsu has been sensed by Gitei squad and Uryu the moment he decuded to fight Yuha. Idk about true bankai scaling to Dangai but i'm completely against the opinion of scaling TS to Dangai.

the powers he mastered are only a FRACTION of all his powers. So all of his powers unsurpressed> A fraction of his power being mastered

Aizen's kurohitsugi is also stated to be stronger than before, even though he didn't use an incantation. Kisuke states that Aizen may be more powerful than when he fought Ichigo. Even if Aizen lost his transcendence, he clearly regained it.

Ywhach's statement is rather vague, and I can see the argument for him meaning WSK or PSK.

The only way you can replace Reio is if you have enough raw power to stabilize the realms. ButterflAizen being able to replace Reio means he must be able to do the same.

Ichigo mastered the fragment Zangetsu allowed him to have with the Dangai form, while True Shikai is him finally having all his power available, and its stated that he regained the power he lost. Which implies that he is Dangai Ichigo tier at the least.

Ichigo grew from captain level to Dangai Ichigo in 3 months, other characters being able to sense that level of power after training to be able to fight people on that level for a full 17 months is absolutely consistent. TS Ichigo scaling to Dangai Ichigo isn't at all far-fetched.

Aizen did become a God he was powerful and transcendent to take the throne of the Soul King , which is what he wanted to replace the Soul King and become God.

Ichigo grew to Dangai leve in 3 months because he had the potential and reiatsu to do so. Going by TYBW and CFYOW and liky the hell chapter (if you wanna hse the balance theory) none of current Gotei has reached the level of pre hogyoku Aizen and they don't have the biology of Ichigo. So it doesn't seem consistent with them sensing him.

Personally I don't see them on PSK level

Especially now that YH is only L2C via environmental destruction meanwhile PSK is L2C via raw power alone

Aizen did become a God he was powerful and transcendent to take the throne of the Soul King , which is what he wanted to replace the Soul King and become God.

Ichigo grew to Dangai leve in 3 months because he had the potential and reiatsu to do so. Going by TYBW and CFYOW and liky the hell chapter (if you wanna hse the balance theory) none of current Gotei has reached the level of pre hogyoku Aizen and they don't have the biology of Ichigo. So it doesn't seem consistent with them sensing him.
Ichigo's potential is great, but given almost 6x the time, who wouldn't other characters shown to be prodigies be able to close that gap? Also what suggests that none of them are the equals of pre-hogyoku Aizen?

u can't really use the balance theory cause we don't know enough about how it works

Back