• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Well this's the first time I see this "emotion" argument, so nvm.
Emotion amps have always been a thing in bleach, a perfect example is when Ichigo went from being relative to Grimmjow to effortlessly catching his attack when Orihime said “don’t get hurt”.

Yeah but that's not a temporary amp, Ichigo's power did increase after that and it was even noted by Ulquiorra. So if we go by that then Ginjo's second Getsuga shouldn't be weaker than the first one.

Yeah but that's not a temporary amp, Ichigo's power did increase after that and it was even noted by Ulquiorra. So if we go by that then Ginjo's second Getsuga shouldn't be weaker than the first one.
Yes it was because afterwards Grimmjow could continue fighting Ichigo. Ulq even comments on how Ichigo’s reiatsu fluctuates based on his emotional state, implying that your emotions can influence your power level inconsistently as well.

Ichigo’s power increased from the last time they fought where Ulq was only pushed back my Hollow Mask GT. The amp Ulq is talking about is from Ichigo dying and being brought back only to fight Grimm. Souls close to death get stronger.

Can you explain why it’s hyperbole?
Your assumption Ginjo scale to Ichigo strongest Getsuga tensho with emotions amp. Ginjo has more potential than Ichigo ( which was never stated ) having similar power would give same level of potential ( i wonder why toki struggle to slam others even though having similar level of power like Aizen and Yama).

Ichigo main MC gets into many situations where his emotions should boost his power but we never got to see anything. All he got was Aizen stopping his emotions amped version with one finger 😴.

For me that's an hyperbolic statement for now get over it.

"With emotion"

I mean Ichigo with emotions not even finger level of Aizen 😂
Ichigo with emotion got negged by Ulquiorra, for example
Where were emotions there?
Don't forget Hiyori with emotions got stomped
Toshiro with emotions got oneshotted
Aizen with emotions got sealed
Emotions in Bleach have some crazy feats fr

I am coping with all this fr. Emotional amps in bleach is huge amp you can just upgrade from zero to hero.

Fr Ginjo growth rate > Ichigo growth rate and Ginjo can amped by emotions where Ichigo is just a fodder gets negged everywhere with emotions.

Oops 😬 what happened to FB Ichigo who had emotions got stomped by holding back yhwach and Jugram one shoted and broke off tensa zangestu 😱. Crazy.
dont get it twisted, narrators can use hyperbole here and there, not all words from narrators are taken as 100% solid
SK Yhwach amped with all sterns >>>>> SK Yhwach >>>>> Almighty yhwach >>>>>Base yhwach amped with Sterns (Gremmy and Royd biggest amps) >>>>>> Base yhwach >~ Bankai Yama >>> >>>Shikai Yama>>> Shunsui ~ Ginjo.

Emotional amped Ginjo reaches SK Yhwach who was amped with Sterns and Ichigo powers. Wow how to get stronger with Emotional amp. Ichigo is just a fodder who couldn't get amped by emotions and lost to base yhwach 🤧.
Tbf the novel has some awful statements that gets contradicted in the same arc. Like Meniness stated by the narrator to have power comparable to Kenpachi, then in the same arc Kenpachi is shown to be far superior to her. Same for Ginjo's Getsuga being on par with Ichigo's strongest Getsuga but Tokinada survived it after being directly hit by it... though he got massively injured.
While a nerfed Ichigo's Getsuga one shotted Yhwach.

Not denying Ginjo's tier btw, he's obviously more powerful than Tokinada and stated he can hold his on against Hikone, but I just can't take his Getsuga being on the same level as Ichigo's seriously.
Anyway these should be able to tell you why Ginjo GT is hyperbolic

I plan on axing some multipliers here and there/revising them, plus I got a good 6-7 speed calcs evaluating waiting to be implemented, planning to do so this summer.
do-it.jpg

Mayuri vs pernaida probably. His character development kinda hits hard. Pretty much all Mayuri moments.
Gremmy vs Kenpachi and Lille vs Shunsui those two also great.
Kenny vs Gremmy and Mayuri vs Pernida are up there, Mayuri’s character arc finale was so good, and anytime Kenpachi shows up he goes hard.

Quilge vs Ichigo and FB Ichigo vs base Yhwach I hope get extended. Yama’s Bankai, Shunsui’s Bankai, and Kisuke’s Bankai are all goated moments.

Unpopular opinion I love the final fight in Bleach, I’m mad hyped to see SK Yhwach vs Ichigo.

Kenny vs Gremmy and Mayuri vs Pernida are up there, Mayuri’s character arc finale was so good, and anytime Kenpachi shows up he goes hard.

Quilge vs Ichigo and FB Ichigo vs base Yhwach I hope get extended. Yama’s Bankai, Shunsui’s Bankai, and Kisuke’s Bankai are all goated moments.

Unpopular opinion I love the final fight in Bleach, I’m mad hyped to see SK Yhwach vs Ichigo.
Yeah same. I hope we get extended fight for final one. Also Orihime and Ichigo going together to fight yhwach was dope. Kinda emotionally hits.

Yeah same. I hope we get extended fight for final one. Also Orihime and Ichigo going together to fight yhwach was dope. Kinda emotionally hits.
I love how it concludes Orihime’s arc as well 🔥

I want to see that instant bankai break so much . I ******* love that moment. All i want is a bit more foreshadowing for the silver arrow earlier in the arc.
that and an extended final fight.

I heard that the author is adding new stuff to the anime

I better catch up but I'm looking for the filler where the captains fight each other
invading army arc is the name of that filler iirc

I have been reading the reason for the ginjo Ichigo scale for two pages and now I believe that Tokinada's statement is hyperbole. so one getsugasi is at the final fight Ichigo level and the other is at the basic aizen hatt maybe lower level so an emotional explosion brings the character to a level that will destroy a planet bigger than the country will destroy? How logical can that be? yes, every attack of a character may not have the same strength. It is not correct to count the attacks that are serious or not serious, but in both attacks, the serious ginjo has an explosion of emotion in only one of them, so it rises to that level, etc. If we count the strength of ginjo as sk level, do we take it as an outlier for Tokinada to come out of his attack without dying? If we don't buy it, I think we should do it because 6B, which survived the attack of someone from 5A, does not look good in Tokinada.

SK Yhwach amped with all sterns >>>>> SK Yhwach >>>>> Almighty yhwach >>>>>Base yhwach amped with Sterns (Gremmy and Royd biggest amps) >>>>>> Base yhwach >~ Bankai Yama >>> >>>Shikai Yama>>> Shunsui ~ Ginjo.

Emotional amped Ginjo reaches SK Yhwach who was amped with Sterns and Ichigo powers. Wow how to get stronger with Emotional amp. Ichigo is just a fodder who couldn't get amped by emotions and lost to base yhwach 🤧.
Ginjo was trained by Ganju for six months. Most OP character ever.

Back