• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

bro you ignore every refute given then spew "hyperbole" so why would I waste time making a detailed response when you're just gonna say "hyperbole blah blah" "for me ginjo shouldn't scale because uhm i don't like lmao concession accepted"

🍆 accept this
If you can't refute just cope.
Nightmare you letting a Black Clover Goon clown you like this?

Fight Back.
👺 Let him atleast make a actual refute then i will see.

Anyway these should be able to tell you why Ginjo GT is hyperbolic
I’m failing to understand how any of this is evidence. Presence isn’t saying that it’s hyperbole, he’s just saying narrators can use hyperbole. The confusion around Tokinada “tanking” the getsuga has been cleared. I don’t understand how those last two mean it’s hyperbole.

Well since we choosing hills to die on today. Yhwach should have omniscience and omnipotence since Uyru confirms that Yhwach with the Allmighty has those.
Uryu? Lame. Viz confirmed it twice. Cope.

7361128-7788797712-latest

81xHgkdkKzL.jpg

Tbf the novel has some awful statements that gets contradicted in the same arc. Like Meniness stated by the narrator to have power comparable to Kenpachi, then in the same arc Kenpachi is shown to be far superior to her. Same for Ginjo's Getsuga being on par with Ichigo's strongest Getsuga but Tokinada survived it after being directly hit by it... though he got massively injured.
While a nerfed Ichigo's Getsuga one shotted Yhwach.

Not denying Ginjo's tier btw, he's obviously more powerful than Tokinada and stated he can hold his on against Hikone, but I just can't take his Getsuga being on the same level as Ichigo's seriously.
Well the Statements is about Physical Strength, sometimes the Series makes a distinction between Phsyical strength and Reiatsu. So Meninas pyhsical strength is equal to Kenpachi‘s

You can rationalize every statement in CFYOW without contradiction. The novel scaling isn’t bad, people just don’t like it, there’s a difference.

I plan on axing some multipliers here and there/revising them, plus I got a good 6-7 speed calcs evaluating waiting to be implemented, planning to do so this summer.
Is it to up Bleach speed? Cuz i think the Bleach Speed scaling that is used rn is Pretty Bad. Pretty hard to Calc Ichigo Speed since he gets unknown boost throughout the manga until Tybw end.

One cool Fight in Tybw was Kensei,Rose,Renji vs Mask. I really like Kensei, i think he is very Underrated in terms of Strength, The Dude almost Killed Tokinada in 1 Hit 🥵.
Komamura vs Bambieta will be Cool to see, Especially Human Komamura Bankai ä,looks sick af.

Back