• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

VIZ translations remove the little editor notes that are at the end of chapters after a while, because you can immediately head to the next chapter. So, there's no point in putting a "teaser" if you can just go read the next chapter.
Btw even if we consider the notes that doesn't seem to be anything that big like it stated he is the strongest enemy who can see future or something regarding Uryu perceptive

Btw even if we consider the notes that doesn't seem to be anything that big like it stated he is the strongest enemy who can see future or something regarding Uryu perceptive
If you took the statement "strongest foe yet" literally it would make Almighty Jugo stronger than any enemy prior to him, but I haven't found any type of interview or sumn to confirm whether or not Kubo okayed those "teaser/editor notes" put at the end of chapters or not, hence why I crossed it out, it's pretty much a meme argument.

If you took the statement "strongest foe yet" literally it would make Almighty Jugo stronger than any enemy prior to him, but I haven't found any type of interview or sumn to confirm whether or not Kubo okayed those "teaser/editor notes" put at the end of chapters or not, hence why I crossed it out, it's pretty much a meme argument.
Yeah well Jugo still weaker than base yhwach

Hey guys what do you think about this isn't it's death manipulation or something.

Idk kinda vague tbh. And she later broke out

This would be powernull. Rukai nulled bazz bee's arrow and nulled the durability of the other guy making him crumble

Maybe power modification

Last edited:
Anybody seen what i asked about if Shunsui Shikai ability where he goes into Shadows, would that possibly be a Shadow Dimension of his own? It is shown to be big and can drag enemies inside it too,it should qualify for Dimensional storage?

Idk kinda vague tbh. And she later broke out

This would be powernull. Rukai nulled bazz bee's arrow and nulled the durability of the other guy making him crumble

Maybe power modification

Rukia and Toshiro abilities are different. Also Hallibel broke out of it agree but because she was stronger than Toshiro that's all.

Anybody seen what i asked about if Shunsui Shikai ability where he goes into Shadows, would that possibly be a Shadow Dimension of his own? It is shown to be big and can drag enemies inside it too,it should qualify for Dimensional storage?
If you read JJK. I think you would get rough idea of how may be Shunsui abilities works. Megumi does the same thing

He says she would die when hundred flower blooms. I don't see how it's death by suffocation. Also knowing adult Toshiro abilities we can't ignore these. He is pretty much broken
If I say, “you’ll be dead by the time the bullet passes through your skull” do I have death manip? Or is it just a flowery way of saying you’re gonna die? Don’t take every thing so hyper literal when it doesn’t have to be.

If I say, “you’ll be dead by the time the bullet passes through your skull” do I have death manip? Or is it just a flowery way of saying you’re gonna die? Don’t take every thing so hyper literal when it doesn’t have to be.
He has said similar thing in adult form "when frozen all matter cease to exist" or something but he did Powernulled Hoffnung. Also he didn't said she would die from cold and suffocation. Toshiro words has meaning.
I know some people makes use of flowery language but Toshiro i don't see how it's flowery language.

Harribel couldn't break out of the ice by herself, she needed wonderweiss for that.

So she clearly isn't stronger than toshiro , so the so called " death manip" should affect her.

It didn't.

There is no death manip.

He has said similar thing in adult form "when frozen all matter cease to exist" or something but he did Powernulled Hoffnung. Also he didn't said she would die from cold and suffocation. Toshiro words has meaning.
I know some people makes use of flowery language but Toshiro i don't see how it's flowery language.
Difference being that in his adult form we see it function as actual hax. We don’t see that here, and thus granting any such “death manip” is nothing more than pure speculation at best.

classic bleach fan behavior, character X says something flowery or breathes funny, it must be hax

cope.gif

Just a thought, but wouldn’t the fact the sternritter feared Aizen and Kenpachi for different reasons (Aizen - Reiatsu, Kenpachi - AP “Fighting Strength”) differentiate Reiatsu and AP? If they are listed as separate things and different reasons to fear someone, wouldn’t that make them different? This would be an argument against the Idea that Reiatsu is necessarily AP. I know we already accept this but this is an additional argument for it I just thought of.

TL;DR, The sternritter having seperate categories for AP and Reiatsu would seem to imply they aren’t the same thing

Last edited:
Guys how strong is Oetsu Nimaiya? He pretty much 1 shot the Schutztaffel, he said he could take 1 of Yhwach Arms bcs he wasnt sure if he could bissect him in 1 swing,all this w/o Shikai or Bankai. Just how strong is the dude

Just a thought, but wouldn’t the fact the sternritter feared Aizen and Kenpachi for different reasons (Aizen - Reiatsu, Kenpachi - AP “Fighting Strength”) differentiate Reiatsu and AP? If they are listed as separate things and different reasons to fear someone, wouldn’t that make them different? This would be an argument against the Idea that Reiatsu is necessarily AP. I know we already accept this but this is an additional argument for it I just thought of.

TL;DR, The sternritter having seperate categories for AP and Reiatsu would seem to imply they aren’t the same thing
Kenpachi Konpaku is special like Ichigo,Hikone,Aizen. Your Reiatsu does mean Power but like Kenpachi his Konpaku is hella strong,we have seen what happens when you have too much reiatsu and a weak Konpaku at the same time, Ichigo‘s bones were creaking and Kenpachi outright lost a Arm. So reiatsu is AP since they used it for everything but their Konpaku can also be physically stronger like Kenpachi‘s. This is how i interpret it ✌️

No? It is even stated that when a bankai happen that is purely ap based, like kenpachi its reiastu increase rapidly, same with the limiter on shinigam, it is even stated their power get multiplied So it’s pretty blatant.
reiatsu generate both speed and ap, and durability too since the reiatsu you literally leaks protect you, moreover being classified in one category doesn’t necessarily mean the other you are not classified you are inferior, Ichigo was superior to kenpachi in everything during the war arc even physically, but you don’t see him in every category, Aizen outsmarted Yhwach too so it’s not like he wasn’t a threat on that department.

Reiatsu is directaly linked to AP but it ain't a 1:1 line all the time

Difference being that in his adult form we see it function as actual hax. We don’t see that here, and thus granting any such “death manip” is nothing more than pure speculation at best.
Well both are Toshiro I don't see any difference
classic bleach fan behavior, character X says something flowery or breathes funny, it must be hax
Well you would say this anyway now you are Naruto fanboy right

Last edited:
Funny even I read the manga still Shunsui never dodged x axis and here some people just making headcanon of Shunsui dodging it😪. Also what's wrong if Shunsui has immeasurable speed.

Well Ginjo getsuga Tenshō gets reflected by Toki and we scale Ginjo to ts Ichigo.
Same toki who is far weaker than Yama. Anyway we don't talk about that here.
So Ichigo strongest getsuga was so weak anyone can reflect it.

Also what's wrong if Shunsui has immeasurable speed.
I hope you're joking

Well Ginjo getsuga Tenshō gets reflected by Toki and we scale Ginjo to ts Ichigo.
Same toki who is far weaker than Yama. Anyway we don't talk about that here.
So Ichigo strongest getsuga was so weak anyone can reflect it.
Here we see someone who hasn't read CFYOW outside of a few out of context scans.

SK Yhwach > ts Ichigo ~ almighty Yhwach > Base Yhwach ~ Bankai Yama > shikai Yama > >> CFYOW Byakuya~ toki ~ Ichigo strongest getsuga Tenshō. Damn.

He redirected it with an amped technique without directly opposing it, because it's stated that it would've killed him had it came into direct contact. It's analogous to using your opponent's momentum against them to redirect a punch or sumn.
Still toki was even weaker than Shikai Yama. Unless you says Ichigo strongest getsuga Tenshō is weaker than Shikai Yama. Even Yhwach had got blasted off by strongest getsuga Tenshō. Toki did it with Hanatoro ability 💀.

Back