• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Nightmare: Tokinada scales to God Tier Ichigo hurr durr

CFYOW: Attacks of that caliber would utterly bisect and kill Tokinada

I'm convinced you have 0 reading comprehension kid. Like the novel itself literally states he would die if he took the attack head on, you got selective reading or sumn?

I'm convinced you have 0 reading comprehension kid. Like the novel itself literally states he would die if he took the attack head on, you got selective reading or sumn?
What am I missing?

Just so he dies with attack means that was strongest getsuga Tenshō of Ichigo.
Meanwhile toki couldn't output enough Reatsu of shikai Yama.
Ooops so anyone with toki Reatsu can reflect strongest getsuga Tenshō of Ichigo.

How about a summary instead?

Summary would be too long, here's the manuscript.

Ginjo stomps SK Yhwach according to Arc.
Here, copium, go make a CRT so I can coccslap it.

Just so he dies with attack means that was strongest getsuga Tenshō of Ichigo.
Meanwhile toki couldn't output enough Reatsu of shikai Yama.
Ooops so anyone with toki Reatsu can reflect strongest getsuga Tenshō of Ichigo.
King of Stonewalling ^

Arc: nightmare "I'm convinced you have 0 reading comprehension kid. Like the novel itself literally states he would die if he took the attack head on, you got selective reading or sumn?"

Meanwhile same arc ignore Toki doesn't even scales to Shikai Yama

It's obvious that Bleach characters are hill level seeing as he only dabbed on the hill behind Tokinada. Not that hard to figure out.
We are not talking about crossover.
Yes also you are high balling Bleach characters strongest character died because of a arrow.
Also Gin said bleach characters are speed of sound.

Last edited:
Arc: nightmare "I'm convinced you have 0 reading comprehension kid. Like the novel itself literally states he would die if he took the attack head on, you got selective reading or sumn?"

Meanwhile same arc ignore Toki doesn't even scales to Shikai Yama
Almost like, and hear my out, the ENTIRE point of my statement was that Toki doesn't scale. If you can read and have access to CFYOW, you'd know they go out of their way to describe how Tokinada doesn't scale to Ginjo. Go make your Ginjo downgrade CRT and when it gets rejected you can come back in general to whine about how everyone here but you doesn't understand Bleach scaling.

Here, copium, go make a CRT so I can coccslap it.
Not my burden.
Almost like, and hear my out, the ENTIRE point of my statement was that Toki doesn't scale. If you can read and have access to CFYOW, you'd know they go out of their way to describe how Tokinada doesn't scale to Ginjo. Go make your Ginjo downgrade CRT and when it gets rejected you can come back in general to whine about how everyone here but you doesn't understand Bleach scaling.
Oops I know i don't have any support in wiki. Not wasting my time.

Excuses, I'll take the concession tho
Also just so that you know my point is not about Toki scaling to Ginjo.

I was saying Ginjo getsuga Tenshō is nowhere near Ichigo strongest getsuga Tenshō.

I was just showing how your logic works
By your logic anyone who scales above toki can easily brush off getsuga Tenshō when he couldn't even scale to base Yama.

I’m lost on this Ginjo scaling. Why is Ginjo limited by Tokinada when he is stronger than Tokinada? It’s even said he can possibly scrap with the monster that is Transcendent Hikone.

I’m lost on this Ginjo scaling. Why is Ginjo limited by Tokinada when he is stronger than Tokinada? It’s even said he can possibly scrap with the monster that is Transcendent Hikone.
He isn’t, Nightmare is just malding really hard because Ginjo is stronger than Yama 💀

Monster Aizen couldn't even do anything to Mugetsu here we are saying the guy who doesn't even on base Aizen level can reflect the strongest Getsuga tensho 😴🙏

Ooops feats says something else. Ginjo Getsuga tensho brushed off by a guy who is not even Shikai Yama level.
You know you’re blatantly spouting falsehoods right? Toki doesn’t scale to Ginjo’s GT at all. He redirected the technique, you don’t need to scale to a technique to do that. Or if you still wanna cry about it I can grand stand that Toki was injured enough for Hanataro’s Shikai to amp him relative, since it’s a one time amp that would scale to no one. You’re making a complete fool of yourself.

The scan you posted is about the Temperature of the Flames,which are like that because he has to put Reiatsu in all of his abilities that he may be using at that time.
If he put 100% of his reiatsu on only using Ryujin Jakka he could be on par with Shikai Yama possibly.

The scan you posted is about the Temperature of the Flames,which are like that because he has to put Reiatsu in all of his abilities that he may be using at that time.
If he put 100% of his reiatsu on only using Ryujin Jakka he could be on par with Shikai Yama possibly.
but his reiatsu isnt even base aizen level

But nvrm that, my question is why doesnt Lille have durability Negation? He pierced 2 Zanpakutō and Ōken from the Zero Squad which is made out of 100 thousand Souls and given some of Sk Power and even through their Clothing too.

You know you’re blatantly spouting falsehoods right? Toki doesn’t scale to Ginjo’s GT at all. He redirected the technique, you don’t need to scale to a technique to do that. Or if you still wanna cry about it I can grand stand that Toki was injured enough for Hanataro’s Shikai to amp him relative, since it’s a one time amp that would scale to no one. You’re making a complete fool of yourself.
Still i will says tensa zangestu> HOS > True Shikai~Mugetsu >>>> Monster Aizen>>> 2-3 other amped forms> base Aizen>>> Tokinada.

Also you still not getting my point. I agree Hikone being SK Candidate and scaling to planetary and Ginjo is narratively scale to Hikone. But He doesn't scale to TS ICHIGO that's what I am saying.

Back