• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The scan you posted is about the Temperature of the Flames,which are like that because he has to put Reiatsu in all of his abilities that he may be using at that time.
If he put 100% of his reiatsu on only using Ryujin Jakka he could be on par with Shikai Yama possibly.
Bro do i need to post manga scan also temperature is less because of difference between reastu level. Manga clearly mentioned the whole flames are Yama reastu itself not jusr fire.

Scaling Tokinada to Yamamoto is like scaling SS Ichigo to Ulquiora.

Still i will says tensa zangestu> HOS > True Shikai~Mugetsu >>>> Monster Aizen>>> 2-3 other amped forms> base Aizen>>> Tokinada.

Also you still not getting my point. I agree Hikone being SK Candidate and scaling to planetary and Ginjo is narratively scale to Hikone. But He doesn't scale to TS ICHIGO that's what I am saying.
Again i am not trying to say both Tokinada and Ginjo are relative. But scaling him to TS ICHIGO is just bs.
Yeah you're entire premise for Ginjo's GT not being equal to Ichigo's involves saying Tokinada somehow scales to it. So, since we agree that Tokinada doesn't scale to Ginjo, I'll take your concession.

I'll go with the author's word that CFYOW emotioned amped Bankai Ginjo's GT = Ichigo's strongest GT (that we've seen is fatigued TB Ichigo's GT), over your headcanon.

Copium alert
F*cking Brilliant Chang…

-uBzRi.gif

Yeah you're entire premise for Ginjo's GT not being equal to Ichigo's involves saying Tokinada somehow scales to it. So, since we agree that Tokinada doesn't scale to Ginjo, I'll take your concession.

I'll go with the author's word that CFYOW emotioned amped Bankai Ginjo's GT = Ichigo's strongest GT (that we've seen is fatigued TB Ichigo's GT), over your headcanon.
Like saying Strongest Getsuga tensho of Ichigo can also FB Ichigo gestuga tensho. Anyway i don't have any problems scaling him to planetary but his Getsuga tensho is nowhere near Ichigo Getsuga tensho. Lmao Toki isn't even near base Aizen level

Manga > Novel
Kubo is real author lol.😴
Damn according to your assumption Getsuga tensho which blasted off yhwach is weaker than monster Aizen ☠️

Yama > Bleach
TB Getsuga tensho was brushed off by Tokinada 😢. So base Aizen should be able to brush it off and Yama too.
Yhwach was literally weaker than these characters i see.
I hope no one tells yhwach he was weakest character who couldn't brush off Ichigo Getsuga tensho. Also let's go by this logic Base Aizen> monster Aizen. Oops Aizen got downgraded by Transcending. Lmao no wonder his attacks were only hill level

TB Getsuga tensho was brushed off by Tokinada 😢. So base Aizen should be able to brush it off and Yama too.
Yhwach was literally weaker than these characters i see.
I hope no one tells yhwach he was weakest character who couldn't brush off Ichigo Getsuga tensho. Also let's go by this logic Base Aizen> monster Aizen. Oops Aizen got downgraded by Transcending. Lmao no wonder his attacks were only hill level
Tokinada was running away from Ginjo.

Like saying Strongest Getsuga tensho of Ichigo can also FB Ichigo gestuga tensho. Anyway i don't have any problems scaling him to planetary but his Getsuga tensho is nowhere near Ichigo Getsuga tensho. Lmao Toki isn't even near base Aizen level

Manga > Novel
Kubo is real author lol.😴
Damn according to your assumption Getsuga tensho which blasted off yhwach is weaker than monster Aizen ☠️
Let's break this idiocy down shall we.

Ichigo's strongest Getsuga Tenshou at bare minimum would refer to the strongest GT he's used in series. So whatever GT you think that is (I personally believe his strongest GT was the one that bisected Yhwach) is the GT being referred to.

Considering CFYOW emotion-amped Bankai Ginjo's GT is stated by WoG to be on Ichigo's level, yes it is.

For whatever reason, you keep bringing up Tokinada like he's relevant. You've already conceded that Toki doesn't even scale to Ginjo. So, Tokinada could be regular human level for all I care. Strawman is a shitty debate tactic, real indicative of your caliber here.

Not only did Kubo endorse the CFYOW novel, but he helped Narita write it. The story of CFYOW was created by Kubo himself, Narita was just the one who wrote it.

My "assumption" (not one considering the author directly states it's true) doesn'y imply that Monster Aizen > SK Yhwach at all. You keep creating these imaginary strawmen to argue against, makes you look utterly stupid. For your claim about my "assumption" to be true would mean you think that Tokinada is relative to Ginjo, which is funny because everyone with more than half a brain cell agrees that Tokinada has no scaling to Ginjo. The entire purpose of redirecting an attack is to use the attack's own momentum against itself to alter its trajectory such that you don't have to deal with the force of the attack at all. Meaning, for the nth time, Tokinada is in no way shape or form relative to Ginjo. So, why do you keep bringing up Toki? Do you think Toki is relative to Ginjo? Because if so that's a whole other topic that I can absolutely slap you on. Go back to elementary school, get yourself some basic reading comprehension, and go reread CFYOW.

Let's break this idiocy down shall we.

Ichigo's strongest Getsuga Tenshou at bare minimum would refer to the strongest GT he's used in series. So whatever GT you think that is (I personally believe his strongest GT was the one that bisected Yhwach) is the GT being referred to.

Considering CFYOW emotion-amped Bankai Ginjo's GT is stated by WoG to be on Ichigo's level, yes it is.

For whatever reason, you keep bringing up Tokinada like he's relevant. You've already conceded that Toki doesn't even scale to Ginjo. So, Tokinada could be regular human level for all I care. Strawman is a shitty debate tactic, real indicative of your caliber here.

Not only did Kubo endorse the CFYOW novel, but he helped Narita write it. The story of CFYOW was created by Kubo himself, Narita was just the one who wrote it.

My "assumption" (not one considering the author directly states it's true) doesn'y imply that Monster Aizen > SK Yhwach at all. You keep creating these imaginary strawmen to argue against, makes you look utterly stupid. For your claim about my "assumption" to be true would mean you think that Tokinada is relative to Ginjo, which is funny because everyone with more than half a brain cell agrees that Tokinada has no scaling to Ginjo. The entire purpose of redirecting an attack is to use the attack's own momentum against itself to alter its trajectory such that you don't have to deal with the force of the attack at all. Meaning, for the nth time, Tokinada is in no way shape or form relative to Ginjo. So, why do you keep bringing up Toki? Do you think Toki is relative to Ginjo? Because if so that's a whole other topic that I can absolutely slap you on. Go back to elementary school, get yourself some basic reading comprehension, and go reread CFYOW.
Helped ≠ written by orginal writer.
Also you are talking something about conceding and all where i never made claim about Tokinada scaling to Ginjo like are you serious?. Can you show me when did I said Toki Scales to Ginjo.

Also Strongest Getsuga tensho of Ichigo isn't weak enough to deflected by likes of Tokinada. Also it's funny how you can agree Gremmy feat is outlier but you can't see Ginjo GT Contradicting with feats. Yeah sure if you think your assumption> feats great. Here you were the one who is strawmaning when i already made it clear Toki doesn't scale to Ginjo.

For the love of God 🙏. Again Toki doesn't scale to Ginjo that doesn't my concession when i Never made that claim. You only created that so you can strawman my argument. My whole point is Ginjo GT is nowhere near strongest GT of Ichigo.

From the way you talk all i can see is you have even less knowledge on bleach than me. I thought you were the Better bleach scaler in wiki i guess i was wrong. You ignore what you want to ignore and pick up some lines.

I love it how goobers are quick to accept CFYOW as 100% canon and valid when it comes to the prime soul king stuff but suddenly turn into skeptics once they're confronted with brand new scaling that hurts their feelings. Bankai ginjo is god-tier now cope harder lmao

I love it how goobers are quick to accept CFYOW as 100% canon and valid when it comes to the prime soul king stuff but suddenly turn into skeptics once they're confronted with brand new scaling that hurts their feelings. Bankai ginjo is god-tier now cope harder lmao
Bu....t Gremmy feat is OUTLIER 🥸

Helped ≠ written by orginal writer.
Also you are talking something about conceding and all where i never made claim about Tokinada scaling to Ginjo like are you serious?. Can you show me when did I said Toki Scales to Ginjo.

Also Strongest Getsuga tensho of Ichigo isn't weak enough to deflected by likes of Tokinada. Also it's funny how you can agree Gremmy feat is outlier but you can't see Ginjo GT Contradicting with feats. Yeah sure if you think your assumption> feats great. Here you were the one who is strawmaning when i already made it clear Toki doesn't scale to Ginjo.

For the love of God 🙏. You only created that so you can strawman my argument. My whole point is Ginjo GT is nowhere near strongest GT of Ichigo.

From the way you talk all i can see is you have even less knowledge on bleach than me. I thought you were the Better bleach scaler in wiki i guess i was wrong. You ignore what you want to ignore and pick up some lines.
you literally contradicted yourself 💀

"Also Strongest Getsuga tensho of Ichigo isn't weak enough to deflected by likes of Tokinada."

"Again Toki doesn't scale to Ginjo that doesn't my concession when i Never made that claim"

just sounds like you're arguing from incredulity and pronouncing your headcannon above cfyow's scaling,

….. nah. All the lower feats people try to scale him to are the outliers. The only valid Gremmy feat is Galaxy Room.
Well i only made thread to scale him to God tiers as yhwach was creating something new by merging three realms of reality. So Gremmy feat shouldn't have been outliers. You can say others don't scale to it but yhwach Ichigo and Aizen should scale to that.

you literally contradicted yourself 💀

"Also Strongest Getsuga tensho of Ichigo isn't weak enough to deflected by likes of Tokinada."

"Again Toki doesn't scale to Ginjo that doesn't my concession when i Never made that claim"

just sounds like you're arguing from incredulity and pronouncing your headcannon above cfyow's scaling,
What contradiction?

My only point is Ginjo doesn't scale to Ichigo 🗿. Can you show me when did I said the are relative?

What contradiction?

My only point is Ginjo doesn't scale to Ichigo 🗿. Can you show me when did I said the are relative?
you said Ichigo strongest Gt isn't weak enough to be reflected by tokinada implying that because tokinada deflected it he scales to it which is obviously not the case as cfyow literally says it would kill him if it hit him.

you said Ichigo strongest Gt isn't weak enough to be reflected by tokinada implying that because tokinada deflected it he scales to it which is obviously not the case as cfyow literally says it would kill him if it hit him.
You can fire a Bullet and kill someone that doesn't make the bullet nuclear bomb level.

Also as for re reading the line. I am sure it's refering FB Ichigo not Mugetsu or any version. Ofcourse people would nitpick and uses stronger version to wank it's not new.

You can fire a Bullet and kill someone that doesn't make the bullet nuclear bomb level.

Also as for re reading the line. I am sure it's refering FB Ichigo not Mugetsu or any version. Ofcourse people would nitpick and uses stronger version to wank it's not new.
see? straight up incredulity. It was his STRONGEST gt and obviously fullbringer arc Ichigo isn't his STRONGEST form. Ginjo gt scales to tb gt now cope.

Fyi your analogy is incomprehensibly bad

see? straight up incredulity. It was his STRONGEST gt and obviously fullbringer arc Ichigo isn't his STRONGEST form. Ginjo gt scales to tb gt now cope.

Fyi your analogy is incomprehensibly bad
Pretty much its can be interpreted as Ginjo vs Ichigo fight Getsuga tensho 😴 as the feat here done is too weak to compare it to strongest attack that killed off yhwach. Ginjo and Ichigo were exchanging GTS when they fought. Also Ginjo got smoked by Ichigo pretty easily when he got serious and released FB Bankai.

Tokinada did not physically redirect Ginjo's GT, nor did he stop it with pure reiatsu base attacks. All Tokinada did was intercept the GT with his own weak attack and change its trajectory so that it did not hit him.
Yes but my point is even deflection shouldn't be possible by a weak guy like Tokinada. Like Strongest GT killed off yhwach strongest character who scales massively above everyone.

Yes but my point is even deflection shouldn't be possible by a weak guy like Tokinada
Literal argument from incredulity my guy, why shouldn't it be possible for Tokinada to redirect Ginjo's GT? and actually make a argument this time, instead of using fallacious argumentation based off of personal feelings.

Like Strongest GT killed off yhwach strongest character who scales massively above everyone.
Redirecting an attack doesn't require you to be equal or even comparable to that attack? like Arc explained this to you before and you completely misunderstood what he was saying, redirection is using the momentum of an attack against itself, which is what Tokinada did against the GT from Ginjo.

Hell IRL humans can do this to things like Sword or Punches/Kicks from other, stronger humans. Like Nightmare you're completely wrong about this entire argument.

Pretty much its can be interpreted as Ginjo vs Ichigo fight Getsuga tensho 😴 as the feat here done is too weak to compare it to strongest attack that killed off yhwach. Ginjo and Ichigo were exchanging GTS when they fought. Also Ginjo got smoked by Ichigo pretty easily when he got serious and released FB Bankai.

So Fullbring GT > TB Ichigo's TB?

so back to arguing from incredulity and contradicting the narrative? Ichigo's strongest Gt is in his true Bankai the narration is talking about that and not fb unless you're saying fb Ichigo>tb Ichigo

Back