• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

All I want to see the anime confirm is that Omaeda and Soifon were making babies in the royal palace while everyone else was fighing for the sake of the universe. Like where the hell did they go? ;-;

i know lille barro may had penetrated them (no bullets, so not shoot lol) but that isn't as fun as messing up another pairing in the verse -soifonxyouruichi because i like kiraxyoruichi from the novels better XD sue me

Cien is part of Szayel
His number goes from 100 to 0.

latest

dbjljo1-9277e1a8-74c7-428d-a6bd-14c840e07ae1.png

multiple eyes in wings = transcendent

Is there any info about the Sōkyoku in BBS Spirits Are Forever With You Part 3 or is it in a later part?
Interesting. I didn't expect to see you here. But now that you're more active on CV.

Don't know about BBS, but I suggest you check this thread. There you'll find the necessary raws in both Chinese and Japanese and the corresponding translation regarding the Sokyoku.

Interesting. I didn't expect to see you here. But now that you're more active on CV.

Don't know about BBS, but I suggest you check this thread. There you'll find the necessary raws in both Chinese and Japanese and the corresponding translation regarding the Sokyoku.
Yeah, been lurking here for a while cause I had no clue how to get the account working till like 2 days ago.

BBS added english part 3 of SAFWY which got me curious cause of Arc and Cyber's Bleach Tier 5 scaling, since Arc conceded the Sokyoku since SAFWY wasn't fully translated yet and wanted to know if anything important got translated or not.

If the novels put Shikai Yamamoto above every other Quincy not name Yhwach (including EOS Byakuya and Yoruichi) would that mean that Bankai Yamamoto is probably the third of four strongest character below Aizen, Yhwach and EOS Ichigo? The reason is said third is because I still have trouble scaling Yamamoto, Aizen, and Ichibei in strength not counting their hax abilities. What do you think?

If the novels put Shikai Yamamoto above every other Quincy not name Yhwach (including EOS Byakuya and Yoruichi) would that mean that Bankai Yamamoto is probably the third of four strongest character below Aizen, Yhwach and EOS Ichigo? The reason is said third is because I still have trouble scaling Yamamoto, Aizen, and Ichibei in strength not counting their hax abilities. What do you think?
Wouldn't Kenpachi be stronger than him since it's stated he's the strongest Shinigami? Also what about Gremmy since we know that with clones he could create a galaxy iirc.

Wouldn't Kenpachi be stronger than him since it's stated he's the strongest Shinigami? Also what about Gremmy since we know that with clones he could create a galaxy iirc.
According to the accepted power scaling which I didn’t agree with. EOS Byakuya and Hitsugaya > Gerard > Kenpachi which puts Yamamoto above him. Yamamoto said, no Soul Reaper was born stronger than him in a 1,000 years which would included Aizen and Unohana. Yhwach said no Quincy could steal and use Yamamoto’s Bankai. I don’t know if Gremmy should be included as he was still sealed away in Yhwach’s cage and wasn’t release until the second invasion to fight Kenpachi. But surely, if Gremmy the second strongest Quincy above Jugram and Gerard lost to Kenpachi, then Gremmy would be weaker than Yamamoto as well.

According to the accepted power scaling which I didn’t agree with. EOS Byakuya and Hitsugaya > Gerard > Kenpachi which puts Yamamoto above him. Yamamoto said, no Soul Reaper was born stronger than him in a 1,000 years which would included Aizen and Unohana. Yhwach said no Quincy could steal and use Yamamoto’s Bankai. I don’t know if Gremmy should be included as he was still sealed away in Yhwach’s cage and wasn’t release until the second invasion to fight Kenpachi. But surely, if Gremmy the second strongest Quincy above Jugram and Gerard lost to Kenpachi, then Gremmy would be weaker than Yamamoto as well.
Wait does the accepted power scaling have EOS Byakuya and Hitsugaya > Gerard > Kenpachi or the other way around? Simple answer, Kenpachi is 1,001 years old. Did you mean Gremmy lost to Kenpachi? Was the statement for him being the strongest during CFYOW or SAFWY? Cause if it was during CFYOW it might not have been counting the dead captains.

No the novels stated Gerard is stronger than Toshiro. They also imply his power is in the same tier as base yhwach. Yhwach said no stern could control his bankai not that they can't steal. Honestly i don't think that statement is referring to the elites or gremmy as they are hype as being in same tier as yhwach in base

Back