• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Did we ever find out what the fragments that Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, and the other fullbringers had?
Speculation time:

Chad would feet with the arms but pernida and mimihagi are those (pretty sure they are the arms not only the hands but might be wrong) he would be better with the skin though

Orihime and ichigo i ain't sure , like the hearth would fit both of then , but gerard already is that one
By best guess for orihime are the eyes , because it makes the most sense after the hearth
Ichigo might be the skin due to his fullbring design and themes about protection or the horns (assuming the soul king got horns when using hollow powers)
The others , i really cannot come up with anything they probrably random organs

You and I both know no one takes you seriously here
ffb.gif

Does the statement that Yhwach can see and absorb the lyrics fit with conceptual manipulation?
It would be limited Potential Realization (Can know the latent abilities of Quincy and bring them forth) like Guru in Dragon Ball.

It would be limited Potential Realization (Can know the latent abilities of Quincy and bring them forth) like Guru in Dragon Ball.

This I know he has but I'm referring specifically to the fact that he can see a concept in Quincy and be able to absorb it

This I know he has but I'm referring specifically to the fact that he can see a concept in Quincy and be able to absorb it
What do you mean by seeing a concept? He is just able to see their latent powers and letters before unlocking their potential? Absorbing their powers is related to his soul splitting ability that leeches to others and absorbed their memories, knowledge, powers, and abilities before calling it back to him.

Looks like Ichigo will most likely lose to Naruto in the Video Seth and Clyde are making. Not very surprised since he said he specifically used Teen Naruto since he says Adult Naruto would stomp eos Ichigo, and that Baryon mode is 1billion x multiplier(not sure abt this).😂
Well why does Bleach just continuously take L‘s from people.😮‍💨

He already sorta leaked it in the past Naruto would win and Ichigo is down gazing at his Baryon mode or something, lets just enjoy the animation, from the small snippets it actually looks sick.

He already sorta leaked it in the past Naruto would win and Ichigo is down gazing at his Baryon mode or something, lets just enjoy the animation, from the small snippets it actually looks sick.
True the Animation is dope, but still Bleach has to yet again take a L from these battles. Its the third one already.
just feels bad man 😅

Looks like Ichigo will most likely lose to Naruto in the Video Seth and Clyde are making. Not very surprised since he said he specifically used Teen Naruto since he says Adult Naruto would stomp eos Ichigo, and that Baryon mode is 1billion x multiplier(not sure abt this).😂

Naruto's fodder ass Biryani mode ain't doing much. That was actually such a shit power up in the series, I don't think I've ever seen a more useless powerup than that in anime.

But if they think Naruto wins, it is what it is.

Seth Gives Information on Naruto vs Ichigo Animation Baryon Mode? Sequel?
You mean this? Sounds like Ichigo wins but where did he say that Adult naruto stomps EoS Ichigo?

Naruto wins = likes = money

I hope japan gives them a strike in their video and claims it so YouTube pays the official creators instead

In all seriouness Naruto verse is stronger than Bleach verse, for god sake they have nukes the size of continents!!

Back