• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azashiro Kenpachi's profile is outdated

Evidence:
There have been a lot of upgrades to Bleach but Azashiro gets ignored? His 7-B and 7-A keys are not justified, and his justification of fighting the Zero squad does not match up as they are High 6-A

Respect thread:

Conclusion: This profile needs the right justifications and tiers, it should not get ignored!

Last edited:
I know very little about SAFWY outside of a few things here and there. So, I've got no comment, because I cannot give a well informed opinion on this.

There are definitely some additions that can be made just based on my memory of reading it. There was a statement regarding Azashiro's Reishi spear and how it can destroy the Seireitei or even the Soul Society. Though things are really vague with SAFWY since there are only summaries of the events in the novels that are in english.

iirc BBS is adapting the novel contents, which may provide a more "in depth" translation of the events than the fan summaries.

The whole thing is also already translated in Chinese though it has been a while since I’ve read it. Some of the basic stuff I remember about him is that.

Bankai Azashiro can defeat the Kenpachi who was on par with 100% Resureccion Cien but was defeated once Kenpachi adapted and became even stronger than he expected and started to cut him even while he was intangible. His Shikai form is stronger than his Bankai. With his Shikai he can fight the Post-Adaptation Kenpachi who was even stronger than when he fought Cien.

Also I’m pretty sure he never fought the Zero Squad he gave up the moment he realized they were coming. Though he was originally going to fight Shunsui and Ukitake if I remember correctly.

"Near the end of the novel, In spite of all the wounds that azashiro had and his weak body, his shikai was powerful enough to fight against zaraki. At that moment Zaraki didn't have his eyepatch and his reiatsu was currently too strong for the surrounding reishi, causing the reishi to crumble. Burning it.

The clash between Zaraki and Azashiro had caused a storm to rage in the Garganta. When it finally settled, only Zaraki was still there, wounded. But he was in a good mood. It had been fun. The fight he had against azashiro was fun, unlike his fight against Yami and Giriko. (Azashiro teleported to a safe place after the fight)"

Does this mean that Zaraki and Azashiro are Low 2-C for affecting an infinite 4D space?

"Near the end of the novel, In spite of all the wounds that azashiro had and his weak body, his shikai was powerful enough to fight against zaraki. At that moment Zaraki didn't have his eyepatch and his reiatsu was currently too strong for the surrounding reishi, causing the reishi to crumble. Burning it.

The clash between Zaraki and Azashiro had caused a storm to rage in the Garganta. When it finally settled, only Zaraki was still there, wounded. But he was in a good mood. It had been fun. The fight he had against azashiro was fun, unlike his fight against Yami and Giriko. (Azashiro teleported to a safe place after the fight)"

Does this mean that Zaraki and Azashiro are Low 2-C for affecting an infinite 4D space?
Did they affect the whole thing,?

The whole thing is also already translated in Chinese though it has been a while since I’ve read it.
Since zero13 is reading the Portugese translation, mind doing the same for the Mandarin translation (if you have it)

Might be good to see which translation is more accurate

Does this mean the scientist arrancar appeared in one way or another in all arcs since his first appearance? Except for the Fullbring arc of course.

There are a lot of interesting stuff in SAFWY.

Base Kenpachi w/o eyepatch tanked hundreds of Itto Kaso and Kurohitsugi with incantation.

Kenpachi fighting Cien made Garganta's walls begin to shatter or something like this.

There's also this:
unknown-23.png

Records of my readthrough
i am currently at the middle of chapter 8, until now there is not that much that can be used for scaling
(There is a lot for in-verse scaling though)
there is some fun stuff for the lore

-azashiro is the one who took aizen eyepatch out while the latter was in muken

-kuruyashiki said that in the future even the lieutenents of the gotei 13 will be able to take down vasto lordes, this may be supporting evidence for something i got planned

-kuruyashiki is able to easely stomp an adjuchas

- szayel knew yammy 250 years ago ,to the point of quoting his catchphrase

-shinigami of 250 years ago did not knew who barragan was ( poor guy )

-only half of the picharo ( a bunch of kid hollows who are the privaron number 102 ) got killed by pesche and dondechaka ( i am sure that last one is wrong but whatever ) combined cero, the cero who would have killed the original szayel this either mean that the picharo got stronger in the timeskip and now are twice as powerfull as ressurection szayel on their bases, or pesche and the other guy simple did not have enough AOE to kill then

- after blasting nel's fraccion the picharo though said fraccion got VAPORIZED

-pidgeon turned kid made a comeback, i did not needed that

-same for kanonji...

-omaeda's parents are badass kido users and can hold their weight even after years of retiriment and without their zanpakuto

-kuruyashiki thinks that ashido can take down vasto lordes, who rule over other vasto lordes

Honestly szayel knowing yammy 250 years ago gotta be my favorite part of the novel yet since i always assumed they first meet under aizen, now i am looking forward to see barragan reign explored in this and other novels, early hueco mundo is so interesting

There are a lot of interesting stuff in SAFWY.

Base Kenpachi w/o eyepatch tanked hundreds of Itto Kaso and Kurohitsugi with incantation.

Kenpachi fighting Cien made Garganta's walls begin to shatter or something like this.

There's also this:
unknown-23.png
Where's this statement from, you have a link to the source? That may be a rat scan.

Last edited:
Here's the entire screen shot. Gotta be honest, I took this screen shot years ago. I have no idea where I read that. All this time I thought it was blackbommer22's translations.
7394328-61a072ec-232b-45e1-b9ab-f3472e985276%20%281%29.jpg

It's not in any translation summaries I've seen, so I think we shouldn't use it until we can confirm it's legit.

So, I was checking Discord PMs with a homie. I was sending him quotes from the place where that screen shot originates from. So, it must've been a whole ass novel. I'll try to look for some indication as to where I read it.

I have a friend trying to check the raws, but I'd hold off on "above Sokyoku level Azashiro reishi spear" until we can confirm if that excerpt is legit or not.

I am so confused.......

Screenshot_30.png

So, I did read it on Deviant (?)
The thing is, I was literally copying text from the novel itself and sending it to this guy on Discord. It must've been the entire novel.
Like... I literally sent him text from the novel itself regarding the Ouko bit in the screen shot and it's the same.........

Last edited:
Back