• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

No the novels stated Gerard is stronger than Toshiro. They also imply his power is in the same tier as base yhwach. Yhwach said no stern could control his bankai not that they can't steal. Honestly i don't think that statement is referring to the elites or gremmy as they are hype as being in same tier as yhwach in base
The problem is that Shunsui said in CFYOW that Shikai Yamamoto > Tokinada who fought Byakuya and Yoruichi six months after the TYBW arc.

The problem is that Shunsui said in CFYOW that Shikai Yamamoto > Tokinada who fought Byakuya and Yoruichi six months after the TYBW arc.

I don't recall them ever fighting him. Also Byakauya doesn't scale to Gerard. Even in base he took a beating from bankai byakuya. He later got massively stronger so he should be way above

I don't recall them ever fighting him.
Correct. He didn’t fought them, I was wrong on that part. It was said that Tokinada’s reiatsu is on byakuya and yoruichi level. That scaling is mostly the same thing anyways.
Also Byakauya doesn't scale to Gerard. Even in base he took a beating from bankai byakuya. He later got massively stronger so he should be way above
Byakuya doesn’t scale to Gerard but Gerard took a beating from Byakuya? 🤔 can you make up your mind?

レルムは個々にどれくらいの大きさですか、それらは私たち自身の宇宙のサイズですか?

how does it look?
(used Uchu and not sekai, just to make it very clear)

one of my friends got access to klub outside. Tell me how to ask him to phrase the question to kubo about the realms
BLEACH』の領域は個々にどれくらいの大きさなのか、それぞれが私たちの宇宙の大きさなのか。それとも、すべて1つの宇宙に存在するのでしょうか?TYBWやCFYOWではあまり明確にされていないのですが。

How big are the individual realms of BLEACH, and is each the size of our own universe? Or do they all exist in one universe, which isn't made very clear in TYBW or CFYOW?

or you can try

TYBWやCFYOWではそれなりに複雑なBLEACHの各領域の対立は未解決のままでした。ソウルソサエティ、ホロウワールド、生者の世界は同じ時空を占めているのか、それともそれぞれ別の時空にいるのか。それらはすべて一つの宇宙に存在しているのか、シリーズ中ではあまり明確にされなかったことである。

In TYBW and CFYOW, the conflict between the various realms of Bleach, which is complex in its own right, was left unresolved. Do the Soul Society, the Hollow World, and the World of the Living occupy the same space-time, or are they each in a different space-time? Do they all exist in one universe, something that was never made very clear in the series?

Last edited:
So does Ichigo have both Zangetsu's still or just the white one? Cause Aizen says that the last of Yhwach's power is gone in chapter 686, but we know that Old Man Zangetsu was Yhwach and that's why his name was blacked out in chapter 63 or is he now Zangetsu since Ichigo says they are both Zangetsu in chapter 542?

So does Ichigo have both Zangetsu's still or just the white one? Cause Aizen says that the last of Yhwach's power is gone in chapter 686, but we know that Old Man Zangetsu was Yhwach and that's why his name was blacked out in chapter 63 or is he now Zangetsu since Ichigo says they are both Zangetsu in chapter 542?
still has both, he just chooses to use his old shikai design

Kubo actually answered this in his website. TLDR: he absorbed all his power into a single form and can choose its appearance

Back