• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Because it was stated at the end of the fight that Aizen has lost his powers, going by Uchigo's theory the hogyoku satisfied his subconcious desire to be a shinigami again which again is from the author himself. Urahara and Renji saying he got stronger could still mean he got stronger in base , you can see him in his base form in muken and he didn't retain any abilities like fragor and teleportation only has his immortality which seems to have become slow. If other characters can get stronger so can Aizen.

Aizen was getting his asswhooped by Yhwach the whole fight , they're not in the same league. Also Shinji's shikai did work on Aizen despite Aizen being a tier above him. These are all manga scaling. I don't use scaling from Narita's novels
lost his monster form and the ability to keep evolving at the moment

he still maintained his power and then fused with his sword just as he stated

"got stronger in base" where is that said? that he only got stronger than his base, cus as i rememebr his base does not have him being fused with his sword,

and u can see ichigo with his old shikai, so do we say that current adult ichigo is now only SS to Fake town arc level just cus he looks like he did back then?

so he lost 2 abilities?

of course, which is why he is on the same realm as ichigo and YH. or u just want to say "he just a bit above his base"

tanked attack and manage to make a single cut at least, and as the manga says, if u want to harm someone u have to be relative to them

aizen did not have that cut, also "when did you think i was not using KS" so we dont even know what part of the fight was real or just KS

ye, u said it before "i dont like the scaling of the LN so not real"

lost his monster form and the ability to keep evolving at the moment

he still maintained his power and then fused with his sword just as he stated

"got stronger in base" where is that said? that he only got stronger than his base, cus as i rememebr his base does not have him being fused with his sword,

and u can see ichigo with his old shikai, so do we say that current adult ichigo is now only SS to Fake town arc level just cus he looks like he did back then?

so he lost 2 abilities?

of course, which is why he is on the same realm as ichigo and YH. or u just want to say "he just a bit above his base"

tanked attack and manage to make a single cut at least, and as the manga says, if u want to harm someone u have to be relative to them

aizen did not have that cut, also "when did you think i was not using KS" so we dont even know what part of the fight was real or just KS

ye, u said it before "i dont like the scaling of the LN so not real"
It was literally in the Manga that he lost his powers , i have posted the panel where it says that. Where was it stated he maintained the powers?

Even if he fused with his sword he's still just a shinigami , he lost his transcemded powers on panel.

Base Aizen is just a term i use for non transcended Aizen. So yeah he can still get stronger from that.

Aizen is not in the same realm as Yhwach as he got destroyed in their fight. I never said he's a bit above his base but that he's still Shinigami but gotten massively stronger.

Hisagi stabbed Ress. Tosen even though they were different tier.

Ichigi's case is different my friend. Aizen was stated to have lost his powers.

Still doesn't change that he was affected by Sakanade atleast for sometime. Saying the entire fight was KS is just cop out

I just stated my opinion on novel scaling , i do use it for debates but no a fan of it.

Can't say I've ever seen such out there Aizen and Ichigo takes ever 🥶

Again, any way you cut this pie, Muken Aizen ***** on God Aizen.

Butterflyzen = WSK < God Aizen < Ultrafragor (6x) -> God Aizen's strongest attack is more than 6x WSK level

WSK < TS Ichigo < TS HoS Ichigo (10x) < TS HoS GRC GT (10x) ~ casual SK Yhwach < serious SK Yhwach >= Muken Aizen -> Muken Aizen is over 100x WSK level (even if you have serious SK Yhwach > Muken Aizen, Muken Aizen would still scale to that casual SK Yhwach/Gran Rey Cero Getsuga tier, aka 100x WSK level)

But you don't like using non-manga scaling, and Butterflyzen's scaling to Reio comes purely from the databooks, without databooks God Aizen isn't even WSK level 🥱

It was literally in the Manga that he lost his powers , i have posted the panel where it says that. Where was it stated he maintained the powers?

Even if he fused with his sword he's still just a shinigami , he lost his transcemded powers on panel.

Base Aizen is just a term i use for non transcended Aizen. So yeah he can still get stronger from that.

Aizen is not in the same realm as Yhwach as he got destroyed in their fight. I never said he's a bit above his base but that he's still Shinigami but gotten massively stronger.

Hisagi stabbed Ress. Tosen even though they were different tier.

Ichigi's case is different my friend. Aizen was stated to have lost his powers.

Still doesn't change that he was affected by Sakanade atleast for sometime. Saying the entire fight was KS is just cop out

I just stated my opinion on novel scaling , i do use it for debates but no a fan of it.
almost choked on my on spit while reading this

Gerard, Yhwach, Jugram, Pernida, Gremmy all related to the Soul King didn’t used Vollstandig. Were BG9 and Robert the Soul King’s legs? 🤔
Gremmy isn't a sk fragment he was just a random brain given a scrift. Askin stated only 2 Quincy were reio fragments. BG9 and Robert were confirmed to have holy forms so 👎.

Their were 2 standing theories in the novels about yhwach being the soul kings son.

1. Soul king gave birth to him
2. He's a fragment.

Im more inclined to believe he's a fragment. Due to the fact yhwach is only a few thousand years old and the soul king has been sealed away for 1 million years so no way could he have had a son.

Jugram maybe tho he is a progenitor qunciy like yhwach so it is possible.

Can't say I've ever seen such out there Aizen and Ichigo takes ever 🥶

Again, any way you cut this pie, Muken Aizen ***** on God Aizen.

Butterflyzen = WSK < God Aizen < Ultrafragor (6x) -> God Aizen's strongest attack is more than 6x WSK level

WSK < TS Ichigo < TS HoS Ichigo (10x) < TS HoS GRC GT (10x) ~ casual SK Yhwach < serious SK Yhwach >= Muken Aizen -> Muken Aizen is over 100x WSK level (even if you have serious SK Yhwach > Muken Aizen, Muken Aizen would still scale to that casual SK Yhwach/Gran Rey Cero Getsuga tier, aka 100x WSK level)

But you don't like using non-manga scaling, and Butterflyzen's scaling to Reio comes purely from the databooks, without databooks God Aizen isn't even WSK level 🥱
I think you could get him their without databooks.
Hikones power was at the thresholds of transcendence while aizen was far beyond that.

Also monster aizen should be over 10× more powerful than butterfly aizen considering he hurt dangai ichigo whos more than a bankai/resurrection amp above butterfly aizen

Is useless talking every week about the same things for the scaling, so better we talk about other things, the info are always the same so it’s just circle reasoning, that every week someone bring up And lead to nothing as usual

we have to wait for the new manga arc and the anime to actually have new info.

Also monster aizen should be over 10× more powerful than butterfly aizen considering he hurt dangai ichigo whos more than a bankai/resurrection amp above butterfly aizen
Harming a casual Ichigo doesn't mean much. That's like scaling TS Ichigo to SK Yhwach because he cut through Yhwach's casual reiatsu.

Gremmy isn't a sk fragment he was just a random brain given a scrift. Askin stated only 2 Quincy were reio fragments. BG9 and Robert were confirmed to have holy forms so 👎.

Their were 2 standing theories in the novels about yhwach being the soul kings son.

1. Soul king gave birth to him
2. He's a fragment.

Im more inclined to believe he's a fragment. Due to the fact yhwach is only a few thousand years old and the soul king has been sealed away for 1 million years so no way could he have had a son.

Jugram maybe tho he is a progenitor qunciy like yhwach so it is possible.
If Askin thought Gerard and Pernida were sk fragments based on rumours among the other Quincy that he himself confirmed to be neutral about. How do you expect him to know about Gremmy been a sk fragment? Bruh.

If Askin thought Gerard and Pernida were sk fragments based on rumours among the other Quincy that he himself confirmed to be neutral about. How do you expect him to know about Gremmy been a sk fragment? Bruh.
Q289.
Who slashed Rukia from behind during the first invasion by the Knights of the Star Cross?
Q288.
Isn't Gigi actually a girl? It's just like Yumiko said for provocation.

Need answers

Planning on creating a thread for dwarf star level WSK, TS ICHIGO, SK Yhwach and Muken Aizen with Senna explosion. If anyone has some negativity on upgrade just drop your opinion here.
We have seen night and day cycle also in that dimension so it's arguably star level dimension atleast dwarf star.
I don't want Bleach supporters only pulling my legs in the thread. Planetary and dwarf star ain't that big of an difference. WSK soul manipulation should scale to that star level dimension.

How are you getting Senna’s explosion to High 5-A?

Edit: Didn't you already try this and it got rejected? If you want I can screen your arguments before you make the thread, if not, good luck.

Last edited:
k13cgwpfeeg81.jpg

How are you getting Senna’s explosion to High 5-A?
Working on a explanation that the dimensions was big enough to contain planets ( per wiki ) so it's bigger than planetary and had a day and night cycle so atleast it should be considered as dwarf star Level dimension.
If fodder character can perform a feat like that SK candidate who can control more souls should scale above her.
Edit: Didn't you already try this and it got rejected?
Actually I created a question thread and it got closed and that became a mess.
If you want I can screen your arguments before you make the thread, if not, good luck.
Yeah sure man. Always welcome to help. I need some good argument so that thread doesn't get rejected.

If it's gets accepted we can boast that Bleach god tiers ruled over Multi continental to uni+ tiers in Wiki😹

Back