• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

these seem to be more honest considering the one posted by cyber was cutting panels to make his argument more "valid"

wheras these ones are posting the whole scan

still waiting on that seth naruto vs ichigo animation it looks dope 👌
The Bleach anime will return first before that happens BUT if it comes first it WILL be SPOILING Ichigo's new form to all anime only watchers who react to that video. :/

Hopefully we see some news about the anime. Too much time have passed. Like give us smth bruh. Like a confirmation about the studio. Even though my final hope is the Expo

The Bleach anime will return first before that happens BUT if it comes first it WILL be SPOILING Ichigo's new form to all anime only watchers who react to that video. :/
If you've gone 9-10 years without getting spoiled to any Bleach content as an anime only, I doubt you'll even know Seth's video exists.

After reading the Bleach final arc once more, I have come to the conclusion that EOS Ichigo maybe in Base form and he killed Yhwach in base form too after his amp. Ichigo never seems to know his shikai release command (until he learned with Nimaiya and Ichibei to get the dual zangetsus off-screen and we may see later) and always went into a pseudo bankai form.

0667-014.png

Doesn't matter. His video with that animation will trend like Death Battle did.
My insinuation

Your head

I'm implying the only way you, as a Bleach fan and anime only, don't get spoiled to his new form for 9-10 years is by staying off the internet, mrk

After reading the Bleach final arc once more, I have come to the conclusion that EOS Ichigo maybe in Base form and he killed Yhwach in base form too after his amp. Ichigo never seems to know his shikai release command (until he learned with Nimaiya and Ichibei to get the dual zangetsus off-screen and we may see later) and always went into a pseudo bankai form.

0667-014.png
No

constant release never existed so explain ichigo's shikai?
It didn’t exist for Kenpachi, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t for Ichigo. His OG Shikai was always in Shikai. When Nimaiya forged his Zanpakuto, Ichigo reached in and pulled out his True Shikai, even while not in a fight or expecting to have to go into one immediately, his True Shikai was always in that state regardless.

I dunno how you came to the conclusion that Constant Release doesn’t exist when it’s stated and shown.

constant release never existed so explain ichigo's shikai?
We need more info because the new Hell One-shot had his old shikai back. Maybe that's his asauchi?

Also there's no reason to believe he conforms to shinigami stuff anyways guy's a hybrid both quincy and hollows have one release only apart from Ulquiorra who's built different

Y’all out here like “Ichigo was always in a Shikai release state” when y’all know damn well that’s not true considering Ichigo isn’t perpetually in his shinigami form.

Y’all out here like “Ichigo was always in a Shikai release state” when y’all know damn well that’s not true considering Ichigo isn’t perpetually in his shinigami form.
Nah. Ichigo always has his Shikai in his “Shinigami form” (unless he goes Bankai) and that is just his soul. His soul being in his body doesn’t stop his soul from being how it always is when it exits his body as we see with every other soul that exits a body.

Nah. Ichigo always has his Shikai in his “Shinigami form” (unless he goes Bankai) and that is just his soul. His soul being in his body doesn’t stop his soul from being how it always is when it exits his body as we see with every other soul that exits a body.
Ichigo isn’t perpetually in his shinigami form.
If Ichigo doesn’t perpetually have his Zanpakuto out, you cannot assert it’s perpetually released.

Its stated that Almighty can negate all hax anyways in the manga, so yeah he has resistance to mind hax. It's Aizen's feat that his own hypnosis worked on Yhwach, not Yhwach's antifeat.

does yhwach resist mind hax
He should resist all hax because "Almighty" no?

Yep it's constantly stated he does pretty much. It just that aizens higher dimensional KS is built different

^^^^^immune to shinjis bankai which is complete mind control rather than illusions

Should immune to KS from tokinada

Someone on aizens level could negate his KS base Kenpachi,aura and ginjo could also negate it.

Yep it's constantly stated he does pretty much. It just that aizens higher dimensional KS is built different

^^^^^immune to shinjis bankai which is complete mind control rather than illusions

Should immune to KS from tokinada

Someone on aizens level could negate his KS base Kenpachi,aura and ginjo could also negate it.
look what i found

this needs concluding

Back