• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

HUGE NEWS someone posted on Reddit that they just saw that kubo posted the character designs for the Hell Arc Antagonists along with the Gotei 13 designs on Klub Outside paid membership access.

Is a silhouette but is there!

People are not allow to share images from there or their account will be terminated.
Source?

There's already fan made drawings base on the Saka Rynn sketch from BTW that Kubo posted in Klub.

240646847_879334672989647_4623306405845315839_n.png
240675760_248180727203590_1304277012838961636_n.png

There are rumors of her been involved in the Hell arc but I do not know if its true because I do not own a Klub prime membership.
I would love to see her and Mayuri's interaction.

rhay5jselbk51.jpg

Their "squad symbols" are from the zodiac.

Bruno is Taurus.

Left to right on the rectangle: Aries, Taurus, Leo, Libra, Escorpio, Capricornio and Aquarius
  • Pipers are Aries and their pattern is shepherd's check.
  • Inks are Taurus and their pattern is houndstooth.
  • Billionaires are Leo and their pattern is tartan.
  • Gallows are Libra and their pattern is glen plaid.
  • Sabres are Scorpio and their pattern is plain black.
  • Anthems are Capricorn and their pattern is argyle.
  • Sacreds are Aquarius and their pattern is basket check.

How much does the membership cost?
I believe is Japan exclusive.

There are two membership tiers: “Elite”, with an annual membership fee of JPY 8000, and “Entry” with a monthly membership fee of JPY 500. Elite Members will receive an enrollment privilege kit and newsletter.

There's also the risk of leaking something leading into Klub been shut down for good. That is why Japanese fans have follow the rules and haven't leak the images yet. Its stated in the rules of the sight to not "share" the images. But proceed at your own risk.

Without almighty his losing the high 6-A position soon i gotta give him spots in 3-B and 3-A
Was gonna ask aswell but it seems like an incon against dark schneider

I was gonna make the thread but it seems like the OP for the top 5 strongest non smurf stopped updating ages ago so shrugs.

Question, would Reiatsu give resistance to BFR? We're told and shown that base Ulquiorra's sheer Reiatsu would mean he'd only be trapped in the Caja Negacion for a short while even though it's suppose to trap its target permanently, and we visibly see him break out of the dimension after a while.

This would give the resistance to virtually anybody who scales to or above base Ulquiorra given that it's a Reiatsu amount thing.

Think of it like how we give all DB characters that scale above Gotenks the ability to shout their way out of dimensions.

Question, would Reiatsu give resistance to BFR? We're told and shown that base Ulquiorra's sheer Reiatsu would mean he'd only be trapped in the Caja Negacion for a short while even though it's suppose to trap its target permanently, and we visibly see him break out of the dimension after a while.

This would give the resistance to virtually anybody who scales to or above base Ulquiorra given that it's a Reiatsu amount thing.
I mean, we know that strong people cant be held on small dimensions for too long since they can break out of them

Just look at Ichigo going bankai

Also, something else to note is that the Caja Negacion appears to counter dimensional travel through conventional means, given that you can't just create a Garganta and leave, that would defeat the entire purpose.

Depends on the type of BFR, no? Does VSBW take stuff like moving people physically or through teleportation to an impossibly far away distance in the same universe, or teleport them to a different universe (not a pocket dimension but universe) as BFR? Like I know it's technically battlefield removal, but under the official definition? I often see BFR taken as only something like Kamui and not say something completely different.

Also, something else to note is that the Caja Negacion appears to counter dimensional travel through conventional means, given that you can't just create a Garganta and leave, that would defeat the entire purpose.
That's actually really true and might also apply to Yukio's and Riruka's dimensional abilities as well.

Depends on the type of BFR, no? Does VSBW take stuff like moving people physically or through teleportation to an impossibly far away distance in the same universe, or teleport them to a different universe (not a pocket dimension but universe) as BFR?
Yes, there are many kinds of BFR

Teleporting someone to the other side of the planet counts, as does trapping them in a pocket dimension, or even sending them to a completely different universe/time entirely.

As it says on the page;
The specific methods of BFR may vary, and they may be as simple as teleporting an opponent somewhere far far away to abandoning them in another time, sending them to a parallel universe, or knocking them into space.
Though what I'm suggesting would only really apply to the teleporting them to another universe/space kind of BFR, not the sending them into orbit or teleporting them far away kind.

Makes sense to me everyone above ulq top 3 espada and yammy. Cope
although itd just be resistance to the pocket dimension and sealing type of bfr

Didnt grimmjow say that it cant hold "Espada" as in from 10 and up they cant be held in there forever
He did, but given that Ulquiorra's the one that did it, I think it's simpler to just use him as the baseline, and since it's a Reiatsu thing, we can't really assume that the lower Espada would be able to break out of the dimension as quick as Ulquiorra did.

He did, but given that Ulquiorra's the one that did it, I think it's simpler to just use him as the baseline, and since it's a Reiatsu thing, we can't really assume that the lower Espada would be able to break out of the dimension as quick as Ulquiorra did.
Not saying they can break on the timeframe UL had but that they can break eventually out of it

Not saying they can break on the timeframe UL had but that they can break eventually out of it
Yep, but if it takes longer than a day then it's not really applicable in combat and thus would be pretty pointless to list on their profile imo

We'd have to guess as to how long it would take the other Espada to break out, but I'm not opposed to all the Espada receiving the resistance, even if the lower ones aren't combat applicable.

Instead of it being resistance to BFR, I might just consider it as resistance to sealing in general, idk.

Does someone remember a statement about SK being transcendent/transcending everything?

I want to give him and SK absorbed Yhwach the same resistance that Aizen just got.

Maybe Hikone too, but I don't really remember if it was directly stated that Hikone was transcendent.

Does someone remember a statement about SK being transcendent/transcending everything?

I want to give him and SK absorbed Yhwach the same resistance that Aizen just got.

Maybe Hikone too, but I don't really remember if it was directly stated that Hikone was transcendent.
"Curiously, their different motives led them to the same goal: to separate the current world. There would be a reishi world, a kishi world, and also a sand paradise that would be the destination of the Hollows both worlds produced. Or, alternatively, other forms of worlds might come to being, but what was most important was to have worlds with a clear distinction between life and death.
In order to make the separation of the three realms reality, they required the power of the man who had transcended everything."

“Indeed. Others such as myself, with special abilities, had appeared, but the Reio was exceptional. It may even be said he had a power that was close to being almighty, omniscient and omnipotent.”

Tokinada sent that flying back using a morning-star-shaped zanpaku-to—Gegetsuburi—and replied to Hisagi’s yell. “The Reio was a sacrificial goat. However, he did possess powers that were the equivalent of a god’s.”

I can only think about those rn

"Curiously, their different motives led them to the same goal: to separate the current world. There would be a reishi world, a kishi world, and also a sand paradise that would be the destination of the Hollows both worlds produced. Or, alternatively, other forms of worlds might come to being, but what was most important was to have worlds with a clear distinction between life and death.
In order to make the separation of the three realms reality, they required the power of the man who had transcended everything."

“Indeed. Others such as myself, with special abilities, had appeared, but the Reio was exceptional. It may even be said he had a power that was close to being almighty, omniscient and omnipotent.”

Tokinada sent that flying back using a morning-star-shaped zanpaku-to—Gegetsuburi—and replied to Hisagi’s yell. “The Reio was a sacrificial goat. However, he did possess powers that were the equivalent of a god’s.”

I can only think about those rn
Thanks

"But their widely varying motives strangely led to the same goal in the end; to split the world. A world of order, a world of implementation, also a paradise of sand where Hollows from two sides would end up in.

Perhaps another form of the world would be born, but the essential thing was the clear separation the world of the 'living' from the world of the 'dead'.

In order to turn this division into a reality, what was required was the power of a man who transcended everything.

"Although the Shiba ancestor tried to talk the Tsunayashiro ancestor out of it, it is said that the Rei-o was tied up and sealed within the crystal. The rest of Soul Society's history was witnessed directly by myself."

A man who was later named the Rei-o.

Using his powers of the Almighty as the 'keystone', the five of them created the foundation of a new world. Soul Society, the Material World and Hueco Mundo. Life and death were separated. The Soul Cycle ushered in a new era."

Source: Can't Fear Your Own World III (pages 209-217)

don't repeat that again
The correct translation is;
Using his almighty power as the linchpin
Using the raws it was agreed that this literally meant SK's raw power and not his ability The Almighty, this is because, whenever "The Almighty" is mentioned it is capitalized as well as the japanese text being different, and there's another instance of SK's sheer power being referred to as almighty and not his specific ability The Almighty.

Regardless, thank you both for the quotes.

Back