• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

isnt its whole thing hax?
Not it's speed only if you come into contact with it your are throw off your time axis. But the cleaner is their to clean the whole dangai and we know the dangai stretches across the garganta and connects the wol and ss. From myuris map the distance is easily 20 billion light years. We know the kotosu cleans one ever seven days so it travels 20 billion light years every seven days which is like trillions of times ftl

Its length would factor into how much it has to travel tbf

Even then "straight line, no disruption" travel feats got giga axed.

That's also cus the word "sekai" is used a lot which means "world, society and universe" so u have to read the context to see if they talking bout the planet or the universe

First of all, I wanted to say that I am amazed by your great knowledge of the bleach work, I really enjoy reading your comments.

I really wanted to open my mind to universal yhwach.

In the translations I've seen, I never read the word universal, but worlds

The closest thing I saw was the gremmy of creating space with planets, stars.

Theirs a statement by ichibie that says everything will be destroyed

I was about to respond but TOAA summed it up well enough. Japanese words require further context because they themselves can have multiple meanings.

Really the cosmology of Bleach alone is what seals the deal. A thorough explanation of the cosmology would probably convince you of what's going on during the final arc.

0045-019.png
0046-001.png
0046-003.png
0046-004.png
0046-005.png
0046-006.png

I'm really sad that kubo didn't show yhwach using the power of the other lyrics...

I say this because many still disbelieve it.

Note:

1-) I remember when mask masculine died, and when yhwach woke up, he called by the letter of mask, saying: "come JAMES".

2-) Not counting the quotes about being able to return

Kubo is such a troll hahaha

yhwach power morphed real time when he awakened his 3rd iris, i wonder what the soul king could do with his 4 iris?

i thought his irises carried a different power aswell although
its still sealed so its more like
1. should be his special trait giving/taking power? hashbrown had this to iirc
2. this is when he adapted/nulled ichibe awakening 2
3. is future shenanigans where he ****** up ichibe

the day after the reio decided to shave, the nobles asked if they could sacrifice him so hes incased in a crystal and it can never grow out.

Since i haven't been long on VSB i have a question. On the thread about making Ichigo universal, does it need all moderators to accpet the upgrade or smth else?

Wonder if hell has Soul King level characters considering it's from the era of the old world.
I've also always wondered what true gods would be like in Bleach.

Cuz base Aizen = Yama > FB Bankai > Mugetsu. Ichigo said that Aizen wanted to lose so the Hogyoku actually made him weaker with every transformation.

How do we even know that's base aizen?
Because Aizen has been keeping it shut since the beginning of the series

Additionally, Aizen is sealed away mere hours after becoming transcendent, and while sealed his reiatsu is kept close to him, negating its range, thus it can't keep Hell shut from within Muken.

Back