• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Hey guys I plan on doing a battle with Komamura (6-B) and I noticed that his durability doesn't scale to his AP, and I was wonder why that was the case. When I rewatched Tosen vs Koma, even though he was losing, he was still able to parry and block Tosen's abilities. If there's something I'm not understanding if you guys could clarify, that'd be nice.

<--- here's the video of the fight and I skipped to it

VSBW did not bring the context of that fight when the tier list was done. Komamura held back and said he could not kill Tousen and was willing to be killed by Tousen.

and one of ichigos strongest getsugas was multi mountain level hmmm mountain level seems consistent

I believe he wouldnt have used it anyways even if it didnt get nulled as he didnt use any of the sterns abilities too because his allmighty>>>
The strongest getuga of ichigo that I know of was the one that cut the yhwach's cloak. The same cloak that was about to unify 3 worlds lol.

Or now getsuga doesn't scale with yhwach?

This guy.... "We'll be seeing you soon... hehehehehe"

0012-011.png

The strongest getuga of ichigo that I know of was the one that cut the yhwach's cloak. The same cloak that was about to unify 3 worlds lol.

Or now getsuga doesn't scale with yhwach?
the strongest should be the one he used in bankai in the last few chapters but its not impressive since ginjos rivals that and its only mountain level, yhwachs durability should be downgraded too

the strongest should be the one he used in bankai in the last few chapters but its not impressive since ginjos rivals that and its only mountain level, yhwachs durability should be downgraded too
obs : First of all, sorry for any mistake, I'm practicing my English.

I do not agree.

1-) If the last chapters had the fight of yhwach - who by absorbing the SK got the mantle on his body capable of stabilizing and destroying 3 worlds - then he probably gets this resistance or close.

Who is able to cut the mantle of yhwach ( SK) = scale yhwach

2-) you're forgetting that gerad was receiving attacks from zaraki (stronger than the meteor) and laughing

The same zaraki who destroyed a meteor, which was capable of destroying the sereitei (more than 500 km accepted)

and zaraki was slapped - being with an eye patch lol..

Gerard evolved more times and was well above zaraki bankai in taking final damage..

That is,

Yhwach absorb gerad full + SK + quincys

It scales to endurance far above that.

Last edited:
I'm practicing my English.
good luck
1-) If the last chapters had the fight of yhwach - who by absorbing the SK got the mantle on his body capable of stabilizing and destroying 3 worlds - then he probably gets this resistance or close.
sk just stabalizes the boundary tbh its probably just town level
2-) Are you forgetting now that gerad was getting hits laughing at zaraki?

The same zaraki who destroyed a meteor, which was capable of destroying the sereitei (more than 500 km accepted)
the meteors durability shouldnt scale cuz a sword shouldnt be able to cut a meteor its an outlier specially kennys who momentarily got blocked by gremmys steel body
he's being sarcastic
huh

good luck

sk just stabalizes the boundary tbh its probably just town level

the meteors durability shouldnt scale cuz a sword shouldnt be able to cut a meteor its an outlier specially kennys who momentarily got blocked by gremmys steel body

huh
1-) Yhwach was about to destroy the worlds with the SK mantle

2-) Gremmy imagined his body resisting the meteor explosion that would destroy the sereitei and was cut by the zaraki

3-) Anyway the meteor would destroy the sereitei and was destroyed by zaraki (scale)

4-) Yhwach SK + Gerard >>>> Yhwach + Gerard >>>>> Yhwach >>gerard last form >>>>> zaraki who fought gerard >>>>> zaraki who fought gremmy >>>>> meteor that would go destroy sereitei

Resistance applies here. It makes no sense not to use

1-) Yhwach was about to destroy the worlds with the SK mantle

2-) Gremmy imagined his body resisting the meteor explosion that would destroy the sereitei and was cut by the zaraki

3-) Anyway the meteor would destroy the sereitei and was destroyed by zaraki (scale)

4-) Yhwach SK + Gerard >>>> Yhwach + Gerard >>>>> Yhwach >>gerard last form >>>>> zaraki who fought gerard >>>>> zaraki who fought gremmy >>>>> meteor that would go destroy sereitei

Resistance applies here. It makes no sense not to use
hmmm maybe but remains an outlier as one of the smartest in verse was impressed by a hill getting destroyed

aizen>>> our interpretation

am jk mate chill

by surprise attack they are just ref to ichigo using GRC as yhwach didnt expect that even tho he saw the attack coming

Back