• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Aizen said Ichigo discarded his reiatsu for physical strength that wasn't true.
Aizen said he transcendent everything yet Tsukishima defeated him in alternative timeline.
i know i am jumping and taking the bait but **** it

1. yes
2. no, we just know that from the memories of chad, orihime and friends (who did not even see the full power of aizen) that tsukishima was there

i know i am jumping and taking the bait but **** it

1. yes
2. no, we just know that from the memories of chad, orihime and friends (who did not even see the full power of aizen) that tsukishima was there
Chad and Orihime only saw base Aizen. And Tsukishima's power is not Memory Manipulation.

Aizen said Ichigo discarded his reiatsu for physical strength that wasn't true.
Yeah, he said he transcends everything and Kubo repeated that shit again in unmasked, now both Kubo and Aizen are liars just so we can accept your scaling.

Also for the 8949864106th times stop trying to toss out clear statements that destroy your scaling just to argue using unclear one like this one :
Aizen said he transcendent everything yet Tsukishima defeated him in alternative timeline.

Since literally not one person wants to click on that link I provided on the last thread. I will copy and past the argument made in CV by this user.
No Caption Provided

高めたその力は藍染惣右介を倒す為に

そして藍染惣右介を倒し失った力を

再び取り戻したのは

私の眼前で霊王の命を断つ為だったのだ

The power you raised up to take down Aizen Sosuke...

And that the power that you lost to defeat him...

You've regained it...

Only to cut down the life of the Soul King right before my eyes!

Death Saves the Strawberry Light Novel confirms Ginjo > Dangai

No Caption Provided

Tsukishima defeated God Aizen in another timeline

No Caption Provided

Tsukishima's powers is not Memory Manipulation or Time Manipulation but to send his existence back into someone's else past timeline and change the present without chaining the current timeline​

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided

Ichigo's incomplete and complete fullbring already matched his old shinigami powers before Dangai.​

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided

Base Kenpachi fought an opponent that was said to be Full Hollow Ichigo in (Vasto Lorde Ichigo) strength by Uryu who saw the Ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight and fought a copy of Mugetsu before the Fullbring Arc in the SAFWY light novel which events are mentioned on the recent novels and the manga.

Base Kenpachi wanted to fight Tsukishima who was stronger.

No Caption Provided

Renji said he had been training to fight someone on the level of Aizen. Other characters were said to train over the 17 months time period too. (Dangai level)

No Caption Provided

And even Unohana confirms to Kenpachi that he has people who rival him after obtaining his shikai power up.

No Caption Provided

Even after the Yhwach arc a Fullbringer name Aura Michigan is stated by Urahara to be on the level of Aizen who he last saw him use his reiatsu in the chair. Aura even recreates Yhwach's feat of creating the replica of the Soul King's palace and hold it km in the air while fighting before throwing it to Hueco Mundo in the CFYOW Light novel.

Power scaling without feats is hard to swallow but is the truth.

THE DEBATE HAS COME TO AN END.

For the laughs to those who believe shonen characters can't get stronger:

7945390-8204179375-39403.jpg

Yeah, he said he transcends everything and Kubo repeated that shit again in unmasked, now both Kubo and Aizen are liars just so we can accept your scaling.
Tsukishima didn't exist in Kubo's mind at that point in time. On your behalf of this understanding we should make God Aizen > Reio > Soul King Yhwach
Also for the 8949864106th times stop trying to toss out clear statements that destroy your scaling just to argue using unclear one like this one :
Try to be open minded.

Since literally not one person wants to click on that link I provided on the last thread. I will copy and past the argument made in CV by this user.
No Caption Provided

高めたその力は藍染惣右介を倒す為に

そして藍染惣右介を倒し失った力を

再び取り戻したのは

私の眼前で霊王の命を断つ為だったのだ

The power you raised up to take down Aizen Sosuke...

And that the power that you lost to defeat him...

You've regained it...

Only to cut down the life of the Soul King right before my eyes!

Death Saves the Strawberry Light Novel confirms Ginjo > Dangai

No Caption Provided

Tsukishima defeated God Aizen in another timeline

No Caption Provided

Tsukishima's powers is not Memory Manipulation or Time Manipulation but to send his existence back into someone's else past timeline and change the present without chaining the current timeline​

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided

Ichigo's incomplete and complete fullbring already matched his old shinigami powers before Dangai.​

Base Kenpachi fought an opponent that was said to be Full Hollow Ichigo in (Vasto Lorde Ichigo) strength by Uryu who saw the Ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight and fought a copy of Mugetsu before the Fullbring Arc in the SAFWY light novel which events are mentioned on the recent novels and the manga.

Base Kenpachi wanted to fight Tsukishima who was stronger.

No Caption Provided

Renji said he had been training to fight someone on the level of Aizen. Other characters were said to train over the 17 months time period too. (Dangai level)

No Caption Provided

And even Unohana confirms to Kenpachi that he has people who rival him after obtaining his shikai power up.

No Caption Provided

Even after the Yhwach arc a Fullbringer name Aura Michigan is stated by Urahara to be on the level of Aizen who he last saw him use his reiatsu in the chair. Aura even recreates Yhwach's feat of creating the replica of the Soul King's palace and hold it km in the air while fighting before throwing it to Hueco Mundo in the CFYOW Light novel.

Power scaling without feats is hard to swallow but is the truth.

THE DEBATE HAS COME TO AN END.

For the laughs to those who believe shonen characters can't get stronger:

7945390-8204179375-39403.jpg
Are you the dude in the comicvine?

No **** **** can keep lies for this long, this idiot is actually that delusional for sure
The staff members believe that about me about a year an half ago when I brought Yhwach scaling to Universal using the same exact words as Arc is doing today. It seems popularity and support from a fan base wins overall no matter how right or wrong you are about something. Oh, yes you can go and search my comments and post about it. They are still there.

The staff members believe that about me about a year an half ago when I brought Yhwach scaling to Universal using the same exact words as Arc is doing today. It seems popularity and support from a fan base wins overall no matter how right or wrong you are about something. Oh, yes you can go and search my comments and post about it. They are still there.
Hey dumbass, did you forget i was there, I was on your side at that time.

Tsukishima didn't exist in Kubo's mind at that point in time. On your behalf of this understanding we should make God Aizen > Reio > Soul King Yhwach
That's not my point? My point is that its stated that Yama is still stronger than any captain with one hand after Aizen’s arc.
Unmasked and the Manga say Aizen > Yama
Tsuki ~ Byakuya < Yama < Aizen
simple as that

That's not my point? My point is that its stated that Yama is still stronger than any captain with one hand after Aizen’s arc.
Give me the scan about the one arm thing, if its the CFYOW statement you speak off, Shunsui was talking about the Zanpakutou's reiatsu no Yamamoto himself.
Unmasked and the Manga say Aizen > Yama
You contradicted yourself.
Tsuki ~ Byakuya < Yama < Aizen
Shikai Yamamoto two arms > Tokinada ~ Super Reiatsu Byakuya > Tsukishima > Post time skip Byakuya> Dizen
simple as that
FTFY!

Shikai Yamamoto two arms > Tokinada ~ Super Reiatsu Byakuya > Tsukishima > Post time skip Byakuya> Dizen
So you agree FKT Yama > Tokinada

FKT Yama tanked his prep Shikai flames
FKT Yama's sacrificial kido melted his arm
Base Aizen tanked said kido
gg

Somehow this may be more controversial than my Bleach threads, impressive.
I just see another damn goon
Give me the scan about the one arm thing, if its the CFYOW statement you speak off, Shunsui was talking about the Zanpakutou's reiatsu no Yamamoto himself.

You contradicted yourself.

FTFY!
I see levels of transcendence don't exist, Aizen's entire plan is ******* trash when he literally could have spent a few more months on the damn academy and nothing changes according to you, the entire goddamn series is just ******* worthless, all the captains are lazy asshats that could have been gods from the very beginning because struggle is such a damn rarity isn't It? A manipulative pathological liar like Tsukishima is definitely being truthful, especially since yes he did always defeat Aizen even after he was dead all because you ******* said so

So you agree FKT Yama > Tokinada

FKT Yama tanked his prep Shikai flames
Yes.
FKT Yama's sacrificial kido melted his arm
The kido didn't melted anything. The kido requires the arm as a sacrificed vessel.
Base Aizen tanked said kido
gg
A kido from one arm Base Yamamoto (wreck and weak by his attack) without a chant. Base Aizen had minor bruises in the face and body from such weak attack.

I just see another damn goon

I see levels of transcendence don't exist, Aizen's entire plan is ******* trash when he literally could have spent a few more months on the damn academy and nothing changes according to you, the entire goddamn series is just ******* worthless, all the captains are lazy asshats that could have been gods from the very beginning because struggle is such a damn rarity isn't It? A manipulative pathological liar like Tsukishima is definitely being truthful, especially since yes he did always defeat Aizen even after he was dead all because you ******* said so
Yes, sadly God Ki too.

Shikai Kenpachi > Transcendent Hikone

Back