• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Because Aizen has been keeping it shut since the beginning of the series

Additionally, Aizen is sealed away mere hours after becoming transcendent, and while sealed his reiatsu is kept close to him, negating its range, thus it can't keep Hell shut from within Muken.
Aizen came into existence >> Hell came into existence >>> Soul King came into existence >>> the rest of the worlds came into existence.

wtf-seriously.gif

Because Aizen has been keeping it shut since the beginning of the series

Additionally, Aizen is sealed away mere hours after becoming transcendent, and while sealed his reiatsu is kept close to him, negating its range, thus it can't keep Hell shut from within Muken.
Because TYBW Aizen has his Reiatsu sealed near his body at all times, so he wouldn't be able to keep Hell closed with his Reiatsu, unless it was an oversight on Kubo's part.

I doubt it works like i think it's more so a scale type of thing like ss and the wol. The weight of his spirit energy kept it closed rather than the range. Also Szayel makes it sound as if aizen is in hell so maybe aizen is in hell somehow

Shimigami and quincy are stated to be polar opposites. If aizen and ichigo transcends hollows and shimigami that would mean Quincy as well like base almighty yhwach

Out of curiosity, we remaking the 3-C Gremmy thread if the Based thread goes through? Tier 3 Muken Kenny tier and up will be fun with all the not Almighty/KS GG hax

Ha no, cosmic god tiers being consistent doesn’t mean cosmic mid-top tiers are
Okay but what about cosmic top tiers? Almighty > Ichibei > Yhwach > Yama > Gremmy = Galaxy.

What’s the next CRT you and Cyber even have on the agenda? Going straight to the speed or getting more of the feats calced first?

I know but I don’t like assuming 5-10x combat ability means 5-10x for every stat that increases. Especially when we can scale multipliers off better statements, like Ichigo’s Hollowfication scaling to a GRC level amp which is more than 10x AP

I know but I don’t like assuming 5-10x combat ability means 5-10x for every stat that increases.
But that's not how it works. Most characters don't have a multiplier themselves that's quantifiable like Shunsui. And again only Ichigo has em for all. Someone like Kenpachi for example only has a Bankai multiplier for speed and ap since that's what it displays.
Especially when we can scale multipliers off better statements, like Ichigo’s Hollowfication scaling to a GRC level amp which is more than 10x AP
Hollowfication would be different from Bankai. If anything this would just make Ichigo’s bankai > x5 since it's suppose to be a similar multiplier or slightly lower.

I know, I still disagree with giving Ichigo that special treatment for Bankai.

Ive yet to compile everything yet tho so I’ll leave my entire premise largely a mystery until then.

Not really special treatment when he shows his stats have increased....
Yeah we also have direct stated multipliers to compare to his stats.

He keeps up with Byakuya’s Bankai in base, goes Bankai, and outpaces the double speed Bankai. Thus speed is at least a 2x amp, similar with hollowfication and Gin’s buto renjin.

Byakuya doesn't have a Bankai multiplier for stats.

I don’t even really get this example unless it's suggest Ichigo’s Bankai amp is 2x for some reason? Far below the common multiplier of 5 to 10?

Yeah we also have direct stated multipliers to compare to his stats.

He keeps up with Byakuya’s Bankai in base, goes Bankai, and outpaces the double speed Bankai. Thus speed is at least a 2x amp, similar with hollowfication and Gin’s buto renjin.
Uhh I might be remembering the fight wrong but didn’t he get slammed into the ground and shredded by his bankai because he couldn’t keep up? Could’ve been because there was so many petals too though

here some stuff that could help as you arent done yet
a bankai usually increases reiatsu and reiatsu=strength
speed is implied to correlate with strength more than once , and again with gentei kaijo which unseals their reiatsu which implied through rangiku to give a speed boost and a clear ap boost through others
so bankai->reiatsu boost=strength=speed boost

imo all bankai should get a 5x boost for speed and AP unless a specific bankai shows otherwise then that bankai should be treated as an exception

also renji can see and keep up with byakuya while he uses bankai (byakuya was in shikai here) while prior he had to block an attack from base byakuya using his logic

Except it clearly doesn't mean just physical stats. Toshiro is an example as well as most of the cast besides like 5 people at best? (regarding Bankai).

That makes no sense at all. Yoruichi’s statement doesn't take into account a hybrid stacking multiplier. Why does it matter it's a 5 to 10? That's only for Bankai.

Yeah bankai being a 5 to 10× to all stats is not true it depends on the user the only ones who seem to a get a boost to all stats is Kenpachi ,ichigo and renji. Because bankai converts power to certain stats. However if a person just gains more spirit energy like with geti kijo it amps all stats. Hollowfication amps all stats and holy forms cause kisuke says it amps your combat ability.

Yeah bankai being a 5 to 10× to all stats is not true it depends on the user the only ones who seem to a get a boost to all stats is Kenpachi ,ichigo and renji. Because bankai converts power to certain stats. However if a person just gains more spirit energy like with geti kijo it amps all stats. Hollowfication amps all stats and holy forms cause kisuke says it amps your combat ability.
those are the people that already have a 5x

arc is talking of making bankai ichigo a 2x, for what i understand

Well a thread can be made to reach a conclusion between the members, not all the CRT must have a definitive conclusion, but they can also propose ideas and then discuss. So lets not make definitive conclusions about a topic.

Back