• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Muken cannot be infinite unless it is in a separate pocket dimension within Soul Society. Reason being that if it were truly infinite and contained within that planet underneath the grounds of Squad 1, the planet itself would be infinite in size.

Additionally, you could argue that infinite just means "extremely vast", as one of the definitions for infinite is merely "extremely vast" and not truly infinite.

Which is why I say muken is a must be a separate dimensions inside the planet, as an infinite prison ON the planet that is finite is imposible

Muken cannot be infinite unless it is in a separate pocket dimension within Soul Society. Reason being that if it were truly infinite and contained within that planet underneath the grounds of Squad 1, the planet itself would be infinite in size.

Additionally, you could argue that infinite just means "extremely vast", as one of the definitions for infinite is merely "extremely vast" and not truly infinite.

Don't see what's wrong with a infinite size planet

We can argue semantics all day but infinite means infinite generally

Don't see what's wrong with a infinite size planet

Nothing wrong with it, but the planet has never been stated to be infinite

Ye, muken it's own infinite size dimensions that can be assessed via SS

hmm, I dont think I buy that interpretation based on this yhwach also kills people he deems unnecessary(like gerard too) further supported by this

so I dont think that was kubos fault for keeping gerard alive, its just that interpretation was wrong and yhwach also kills people who no longer have any use
I give you that. But go see each 1v1 fights or in the final fight 3v1. Yhwach never attacks first in battle. He waits to be attacked first.

Not really, I can name numerous scenarios in which people use infinite (or synonyms like endless, countless, etc etc etc) to merely convey the idea that whatever they are calling "infinite" is just very, very vast, as opposed to true infinite.

Homeboy just got done doing a pseudo narrative analysis/explanation of Yhwach's goals and how they evolved throughout the war arc 😩

time to do the same with Memories of Nobody and Reio before Cyber beats me

Crackhead theory

Yuji Itadori when whining about wanting to do Bankai holds up Ichigo's old Shikai

The same Shikai that is within Ichigo's True Bankai

JJK confirmed that the blade Ichigo has currently is his Bankai

I'm kidding before someone thinks I'm deadass

Homeboy just got done doing a pseudo narrative analysis/explanation of Yhwach's goals and how they evolved throughout the war arc 😩

time to do the same with Memories of Nobody and Reio before Cyber beats me
🙏plz be actually good and not the over analysis cringe.

So when yhwach invaded HM to kill hollows. He stated it was only a decoy to draw in the gotei 13.So he actually didn't wanna collapse the realms via killing hollows but by killing soul king.

bro that damn novel and ginjo saying candice lightning is slow asf...
slowest of the shonen trinity save me hell arc
folklorelise - Tumblr blog | Tumgir

Anyone have any opinions as to why Yhwach never used Yamamoto’s bankai against Ichibei? I’ve seen things like he inked Yhwach’s medallion but others say he didn’t. But I’m curious to hear what people have to say lol

What other Medallion would Yhwach be trying to pull on Ichibei’s Bankai? Ichibei splashed all of Yhwach and wiped away the name of whatever he hit.

bro that damn novel and ginjo saying candice lightning is slow asf...
slowest of the shonen trinity save me hell arc
folklorelise - Tumblr blog | Tumgir
That moment when the same novel says that Ginjo fired a Getsuga Tensho stronger than any Ichigo could ever shoot and only cuts a mountain in half.

That moment when the same novel says that Ginjo fired a Getsuga Tensho stronger than any Ichigo could ever shoot and only cuts a mountain in half.
and one of ichigos strongest getsugas was multi mountain level hmmm mountain level seems consistent
Anyone have any opinions as to why Yhwach never used Yamamoto’s bankai against Ichibei? I’ve seen things like he inked Yhwach’s medallion but others say he didn’t. But I’m curious to hear what people have to say lol
I believe he wouldnt have used it anyways even if it didnt get nulled as he didnt use any of the sterns abilities too because his allmighty>>>

Yhwach doesn’t seems the guy that like to use other abilities he has than Almighty if he can just use it to win lol

Tbf, Yhwach was willing to use all of the Quincy techs against Ichibei from his sword to Blut to arrows to Sankt Altar to the medallion steal before he got Almighty. It’s once he got Almighty that he spammed that and only that.

Hey guys I plan on doing a battle with Komamura (6-B) and I noticed that his durability doesn't scale to his AP, and I was wonder why that was the case. When I rewatched Tosen vs Koma, even though he was losing, he was still able to parry and block Tosen's abilities. If there's something I'm not understanding if you guys could clarify, that'd be nice.

<--- here's the video of the fight and I skipped to it

Back