• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

actually shunsui started dodging later on when the x axis was in its quintessential form, now you could argue its an outlier for shunsui or you can argue he wasnt going full speed/all out before as the battle had just started(when he got hit). but if what you/hub say is true at least the x axis should get a speed upgrade, and yhwach as he should have the ability (Possibly prime reio as he transcends the verse).

what tyri said
Could Yhwach no longer possess with his almighty? I mean, he was moving through the almighty. Although I believe this was classified as teleportation.

what the **** how
Finally found it. Misremembered which scale was the most recent one so the the scale actually goes higher than 17D. Decided to extend the end because new info. Blurred spoiler first, then the drop down spoiler.
Basically, transcending or not being sensed = higher D. And with that, click at your own peril.
Disclaimer that I said you really gotta stretch this shit tho there is still a pseudo level of consistency with the boosts.
Warning: Viewer discretion is advised. Viewers should keep Bleach (the cleaning product) close by while reading the following. Use liberally on eyes and brain between bullet points.

The equals sign between characters means they are the same dimensional tier
  • Star Wars humans = 3D
  • Star Wars universe = 4D
  • Star Wars hyperspace in legends transcends 4D = 5D
  • Bleach humans include Ewan McGregor who fictionally transcend SW = 6D
  • Souls are 7D since Bleach humans can't sense them
  • Pendulum Soifon says Yoruichi's hth is transcendent = 8D AP
  • Soifon reaches this level by SS but is still = Ggio by FKT despite training. Shawlong says Espada are a dimension higher so 9D. Bankai Soifon = Barragan (this is actually important).
  • Captains can fight them and Shunsui and Jushiro have transcendent combat prowess over all other Captains so 10D
  • Jushiro says Yama is transcendent over them = 11D
  • Post Ulq Ichigo = Yammy = Starrk = Shunsui and Jushiro = 10D < Shikai Yama = 11D = Aizen = 2nd Mask Ichigo
  • Hollowfication is a comparable amp to Bankai and as we have seen with Soifon, her Bankai boosts her by a dimension and the gap between Post Ulq and 2nd Mask Ichigo is also a dimension
  • Shikai Yama = Aizen = FKT Trio who can't sense Chrysalis = 12D
  • Evolutions amp Aizen by a dimension since he went from 11D-12D with Chrysalis and he went from not sensing Dangai to FGT being why he couldn't sense Ichigo. Hogyoku Evos should also be > Bankai which are dimensional boosts so Mullet = 13D
  • Butterfly = 14D. Note that Aizen only says he transcends all Hollow and Shinigami in this evo which means this is the point where he is > Bankai Yama, more support that Bankai amps add at least 1D
  • Monster = 15D
  • Mugetsu + TS = 16D
  • Hollow TS = 17D
  • Hollow TB = 18D = SK Yhwach = Zangetsu Within
  • Hollow Zangetsu Within = 19D
  • SK is omnipotent = 20D
  • 6th Anni Aizen transcends everything = 21D
  • Aizen still has Bankai so 22D
I technically could make it higher but I am too lazy to do that despite how much ratting went into this.

I could see that. Mayuri can create a hologram that shots actual lasers, so...

Also, what do you guys think, would Uryu or Chad be involved in the arc? Uryu is a doctor IIRC, so I'm not sure how free he'll be for something like this, while Chad is like a boxing superstar. Tho ngl, I would love to see Chad in Hell achieve a full body form of his Fullbring.

Now we just need Kubo to give Hell Yama Beyond Bankai Yama’s design, have Chad show up with his Full Body and the two can punch it out.

…….. maybe? I feel like since he spent near 2 years without one, that’s just the default for him now. It’s not like he lost it in the fight that killed him cuz if this was the case, he wouldn’t have legs lol. Hell is the perfect place for a fire arm too.

ive been seeing clyde talk about him to much now,
and im wondering what everyones personnal opinion is on this
segunda etapa ulquiorra vs Resurrecion stark?

Yammy obviously. Yammy managed to land hits on Kenpachi who is relative to Byakuya > Zommari > Ulq. Databook just calls him the fastest iirc so he would just be faster than any Ulq which means Yammy one taps.

We don’t even know nothing about Ichigo tbh.
Taking account he is restricted a lot due to being in the WOLT and taking into account that zanpakuto could possibly be sealed, then he can even be weaker than his true shikai version in the tybwa for all we know.

What y’all think of the new chapter of bleach?
imo 10/10 best first chapter to an arc in bleach had everything I could ask for
great character introductions
great symbolism with the fish stuff
amazing reveal which was kinda foreshadowed
thematic consistency with the theme of balance
good use of mystery to keep the readers intrested for the upcoming arc
and ofc great art (kinda iffy sometimes in the fan scans but im sure the official with look goated)

imo 10/10 best first chapter to an arc in bleach had everything I could ask for
great character introductions
great symbolism with the fish stuff
amazing reveal which was kinda foreshadowed
thematic consistency with the theme of balance
good use of mystery to keep the readers intrested for the upcoming arc
and ofc great art (kinda iffy sometimes in the fan scans but im sure the official with look goated)
9.9 for me cuz I wanted more Kazui lol

Idea time: What if Juushiro wasn’t the reason they could open Hell since he only went there once the ghouls were getting killed. What if Kazui stepped into the mouth to help the crybaby not feel alone since he seems to be a pussy and it was his power entering Hell that let Szayel leave temporarily?

Uh, Viz didn't translate the name of the arc for some reason. The Kanji is just there.

Also, this makes it more clear that both Aizen and Yhwach contributed to keeping Hell in check.

Hopefully, we'll get more info if the manga continues or not.

Idea time: What if Juushiro wasn’t the reason they could open Hell since he only went there once the ghouls were getting killed. What if Kazui stepped into the mouth to help the crybaby not feel alone since he seems to be a pussy and it was his power entering Hell that let Szayel leave temporarily?
I don’t think Ukitake opened the Gates of Hell I think they were already open from szayel stating that the balance of the realms have been disrupted by Aizen and Yhwach and that means they waited until the the funeral ritual thing so they can awake all the KIA Captains… I don’t know about this arc a lot of the characters we love are going to die and most likely be awakened in hell too… And since I’m guessing the gates of hell were already opened… that would mean that the captains were already awakened but couldn’t go out of hell but now they can… Scary

new manga pv event

I don’t think Ukitake opened the Gates of Hell I think they were already open from szayel stating that the balance of the realms have been disrupted by Aizen and Yhwach and that means they waited until the the funeral ritual thing so they can awake all the KIA Captains… I don’t about this arc a lot of the characters we love are going to die and most likely be awakened in hell too
The Gates of Hell and the Mouths of Hell are two different portals. Mouths of Hell is the spiral portal with teeth that Kazui opened and the one Szayel opened.

new manga pv event
Trailer for Bleach manga?
There is the text at the bottom of the last two pages. That’s what was translated as a new arc.
But I wanted confirmation for English readers!
I think it's interesting how hell being aren't made of reshi
They are made of some kind of plasma thingy and have 0 reiatsu confirming you can harm Bleach characters without reiatsu if you are strong enough. :p

Kubo redraw this Mugetsu panel and made the mountains bigger...

220351185_1151467095343345_8839876936768109580_n.png

Back