• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

233666131_355518042767514_372650776254833505_n.png

Yeah im convinced that adult ichigo isn't in bankai.

1. He is missing his white cloak.
2. I don't see why would he stay in bankia in the wol. He would soul crush everyone.

Likely he had extra seals put on himself to nerf to avoid having effects on the wol. Shunsui mentioned in the tybw ichigo could be too strong to return. Ichigo also told yhwach how hasn't mastered mixing his hollow and Quincy powers. So maybe he mastered mixing them and his shikai fused together.

something that crossed my mind recently

bleach teaches without fear people wont struggle on to improve and would become stagnant, rukia's bankai makes her immune to fear (as she is "dead" while in it) however she can no longer move and is stagnant until she "lives" again (increases the temperature) symbolizing that message bleach teaches. Tho if she starts moving in her bankai form like in bbs it would **** up my interpretation, unless It symbolizes what urahara was trying to teach ichigo (abandoning all fear and moving forward as it will hold him back if he cant overcome it) so its rukia fearlessly moving forward if that happens in cannon. Thought?

help a guy by listing the best feats in the verse pls. Dont include the senna feat or reio stuff
Gremmy's meteor, Galaxy Room, Zanka no Tachi, Kurohitsugi, Wandenreich lift, Sokyoku, Lanza del Relampago, FB Bankai (if we say there is a legit sun, very possible since Chad's training box had a sun too and Byakuya vs Tsukishima had a moon), Invaders Must Die and amped version, Cero Oscuras, GRC ("star destroyers" argument too lol), Aura converting the sky of Karakura into an ocean.

The GRC or the FB Bankai? I think there was something about the GRC being an exaggeration or something, but the FB Bankai activation is really down to whether you consider the light source to be a real sun.

idk much about this but heard bleach hub say this is immeasurable speed, before someone says its hyperbolic and lille says that because he means its so fast its hard to dodge, we actually see shunsui dodge and kubo illustrates where the bullet hit , but shunsuis foot actually got hit even tho he dodges

I was reading the fullbringer bow and realized that Ichigo could hear Rukia and Ukitake's conversation (maybe) through the badge, it reminded me of Szayel saying that they already killed the hollows in Ukitake's presence. Kubo...

...... if you want, a friend and I managed to stretch (and I really mean stretch) the dimensional statements into 17D (or something) Prime Soul King.

idk much about this but heard bleach hub say this is immeasurable speed, before someone says its hyperbolic and lille says that because he means its so fast its hard to dodge, we actually see shunsui dodge and kubo illustrates where the bullet hit , but shunsuis foot actually got hit even tho he dodges
Yup hub stole my bleach scales and banned me for his server. But yeah shun didn't react to but some members in the zero squad did

Ichigo jumping to different futures is also immeasurable.

If kubo decides to acknowledge the Hell movie in the New Arc how will it fit into the timeline? Do we say it takes place after Yhwach since Ichigo went back to his old shikai and powers? It Ichihime in it.... and he looked way old in that movie.

Yup hub stole my bleach scales and banned me for his server. But yeah shun didn't react to but some members in the zero squad did
actually shunsui started dodging later on when the x axis was in its quintessential form, now you could argue its an outlier for shunsui or you can argue he wasnt going full speed/all out before as the battle had just started(when he got hit). but if what you/hub say is true at least the x axis should get a speed upgrade, and yhwach as he should have the ability (Possibly prime reio as he transcends the verse).
Ichigo jumping to different futures is also immeasurable.
what tyri said

If kubo decides to acknowledge the Hell movie in the New Arc how will it fit into the timeline? Do we say it takes place after Yhwach since Ichigo went back to his old shikai and powers? It Ichihime in it.... and he looked way old in that movie.
yama is alive tho so idts, i think its impossible to make it fit the timeline

Did Yama have one or two arms in that movie? Cuz I think at best it would be an alternate timeline where Ichigo never had Dangai Training and Aizen caught an L in FKT.

Back