• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Except Gremmy created all of that "physical space" before Kenpachi could react to him in "combat" which means is a speed feat using thought speed as the timeframe.
That's not a speed feat.

That's like giving somebody who can instantly create something a rating of infinite speed.

vUxfkwA.jpg

So, Nell got power up after all? Now she can spamming lance's from her zan and it drilled even space, kinda cool.

One thing I loved about CFYOW is how it put to use the remaining Espada and even Fullbringers much better than TYBW where they were just forgoten after being teased.

thinking about opening a question thread on soul king and his relation with the flow of souls. It is not a crt, rather to clarify the context for that to the general public, since vsb is divided on what the relationship between the two is.

That's not a speed feat.

That's like giving somebody who can instantly create something a rating of infinite speed.
Is a speed feat because literal "matter and physical space" was created in present time during combat before the opponent could turn back to continue his attack.

The light novel quote in the calc (which the game brave souls also supports) confirms that Gremmy created outer space (another dimension?) instead of opening a portal. Is a feat. There's also a statement of Grimmjow, and Luppi (new form time skip) doing a beam struggle Gran Rey Cero is able to destroy the Sun itself. So Grimmjow who is weaker than Gremmy is Star level and Hirako compares himself to them in power too.

7890768-1090652161-78832.png
In the japanese original text, that paragraph doesn't mean literal destroying the sun. It is just metaphor.
Similar example, Barragan Louisenbairn looks down sun, star, moon. But Barrgan Louisenbairn can't destroy them.

In the japanese original text, that paragraph doesn't mean literal destroying the sun. It is just metaphor.
Similar example, Barragan Louisenbairn looks down sun, star, moon. But Barrgan Louisenbairn can't destroy them.
Do you have the official translation? Where does it say that is a metaphor? Barragan could do all of that over time, and is not the same in context anyway.

Where are these calcs at? I don't understand this verse/verse page at all anymore smh.

she need to be downgraded, as hisagi and shinji, they probably werent in the sandbox for the changes. Not a big deal.

the calcs get removed sadly.

Where are these calcs at? I don't understand this verse/verse page at all anymore smh.

Scaling from Ulquiorra’s 6B calc and mask’s 10x multiplier I believe

so for part 2 of the hikone thread, are you guys ok if its pushed back a day in favor for god tier revisions?

id rather not make more than 1 crt per day

Do you have the official translation? Where does it say that is a metaphor? Barragan could do all of that over time, and is not the same in context anyway.
I asked my Japanese friend for help. Please look 83 page. https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156632346601

お天道さんでも落とす気かい. This is original text.
天道 means 'sun'. 落とす means 'dropping', not destroying. It's commonly used Metaphor in Japan. So, that paragraph is not accepted.

“If Yhwach is the ancestor of the group called Quincy, then the Reio itself is the source of the Quincies’ powers. Whether the Reio left a child behind before he was sealed away or the power shredded away from the Reio took human shape and manifested itself, I do not know.”

Excerpt From
Bleach: Can’t Fear Your Own World, Vol. 3
Tite Kubo, Ryohgo Narita
This material may be protected by copyright.

0610-014.png

Quincy folklore spoke of him as "The Sealed King": after 900 years of being sealed, he would regain his pulse; after another 90, he would regain his intellect; and after 9 more years, he would absorb the power of every "impure" Quincy to make their abilities his own.

Over 900 years, he shall recover his heartbeat. Over 90 years, he shall recover his intellect. Over 9 years, he shall recover his power. And over 9 days, he shall recover the world.

Back