• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

ill wait for the translation if it doesnt clear up the possiblities, then just for the sake of ending this circular argument ill pay to ask (y)

Last edited:
One of the Soul King's hands represented the Quincy while the other represented the Shinigami. In fact the Soul King had the nature of all 4 Bleach races: Shinigami, Hollow, Quincy, Fullbring.

We all know how Shinigami, Hollow, Fullbring abilities are awakened and created in in-depth descriptions in the manga. (I honestly can't believe people are blatantly ignoring Fullbring lore this way just to wank SK)

And this usually involves the ability being unique to the individual based on their personality, experiences, etc. However at that point, the power is still illusionary, not real (like when Hyorinmaru first appeared to Toshiro in a vision. Was this even canon?) but a powerful catalyst can make it real.

For Shinigami, this is the Asauchi, for Fullbringers, the same CFOYW novel people use here to grant Soul King all Fullbring abilities clearly states that the Soul Kong shards act as a Hogyoku allowing people to make their dreams into reality. It is obviously the catalyst here.

With Quincies the argument was that Yhwach got the dead Quincies schrifts after he took their power. I could possibly accept this argument though there aren't any feats of him using these powers even when they would have literally saved his life in the final battle. However, though I find it dubious cause of the lack of feats, I understand this argument cause Yhwach did indeed absorb their power.

But what I don't accept is people claiming he created those schrifts himself when we have 3 counter-examples to that.

I still maintain that all 4 Bleach races awaken their own uniques powers not just Hollows and Shinigami. Especially for Fullbringers which I think people are being purposefully obtuse here to wank the Soul King. Nothing is unexplained about them, their entire lore as well as how their abilities are awakened or created is explained in detail in Lost Agent arc and again in CFYOW. It's all the page, it isn't speculation like with the Quincies where there is some vagueness.

I didn't comment or debate on Yhwach having other's schrifts when he did the power absorption since the statement in the manga makes it sound as if he got all their powers not just part of it.

The only thing working against him was feats. And obviously, Feats > Statements.

However, for this Soul King thing, I find it hard to understand cause people are literally ignoring canon, basically disregarding all of Lost Agent arc, and even for CFOYW, they ignore the Soul "King shards = Hogyoku" statements just to wank Soul King and misattribute abilities he didn't have to him.
The Soul King ain’t part Hollow either. And Shinigami like Ichibei came into existence alongside the Soul King. He wasn’t the first Shinigami. Ichibei says he saw the Soul King come into existence, so he existed first.

He was not the originator of Shinigami

As for the Yhwach part we are literally given a full chapter explaining his powers and abilities and how he takes them from those that die and had a piece of his soul at the time of their deaths
He wasn’t? Ok thanks for correcting me on that man. And I get the whole chapter about Yhwach and everything, but I also get why people are skeptical on if he does have those abilities because when he fought Ichibe, he never even tried to use that wind ability from the Quincy Nianzol where attacks he can see just ver their way around him to miss. Call it a plot hole or Kubo forgetting but either way he’s never actually shown to use an ability of another sternritter so at most he and the soul king can just get a possible for those abilities

He wasn’t? Ok thanks for correcting me on that man. And I get the whole chapter about Yhwach and everything, but I also get why people are skeptical on if he does have those abilities because when he fought Ichibe, he never even tried to use that wind ability from the Quincy Nianzol where attacks he can see just ver their way around him to miss. Call it a plot hole or Kubo forgetting but either way he’s never actually shown to use an ability of another sternritter so at most he and the soul king can just get a possible for those abilities
Which is why they have the abilities under a "possible" on the profiles

Yhwach only gets the abilities in three different ways.

1. Using Auswhalen on someone to take the soul piece immediately instead of waiting until they die.
2. He goes to sleep to absorb the powers and souls of those who died. (So he only absorbed the power you described after he went to sleep as the new Soul King.)
3. He absorbes their body like he did with Mimihagi and the Soul King. (which remains me that Yhwach needs the same power Majin Buu has in his profile.)

Yhwach had already seen his fight with Ichibei in the past, he knew what powers he needed to use to win the battle.

Yhwach only gets the abilities in three different ways.

1. Using Auswhalen on someone to take the soul piece immediately instead of waiting until they die.
2. He goes to sleep to absorb the powers and souls of those who died. (So he only absorbed the power you described after he went to sleep as the new Soul King.)
3. He absorbes their body like he did with Mimihagi and the Soul King. (which remains me that Yhwach needs the same power Majin Buu has in his profile.)

Yhwach had already seen his fight with Ichibei in the past, he knew what powers he needed to use to win the battle.
So Yhwach let himself be a punching bag the entire fight until the almighty awakened? Honestly I’m done at this point lol. Y’all just keep on keeping on with whatever is going on here

So Yhwach let himself be a punching bag the entire fight until the almighty awakened? Honestly I’m done at this point lol. Y’all just keep on keeping on with whatever is going on here
he also had yamajis bankai and never used it, u know the ability to raise an army of undead, sun armor and EE cuts, one would think he would use something that useful

he also had yamajis bankai and never used it, u know the ability to raise an army of undead, sun armor and EE cuts, one would think he would use something that useful
At least that one has the excuse of being coated in Ichibe's ink and rendered powerless.

He literately comes into the fight telling Ichibei where he is going to die, and repeats it again after he wins.

This releases tomorrow apparently. If anyone gets it, would appreciate the section going over the soul king to be posted or sent to me via pms

YV3Q0lY.jpg

image0.jpg

A world of Reishi and a world of Kishi confirms Multiversal Soul King since the Kishi is our universe and the Reishi world is the parallel afterlife, correct?

So it's supported by both the raws and the official, can't wait to see how some people try to dance around this.

I haven't kept up with the thread and I'm not an expert on the verse, so I would like to ask to why when the book states "universe" that you guys think it means an universe that's infinite in size or the size of our observable universe? I'm not commenting on which one is which or what is true, but I'm asking how do we know for sure each universe isn't just the planet and their respective local star?

I haven't kept up with the thread and I'm not an expert on the verse, so I would like to ask to why when the book states "universe" that you guys think it means an universe that's infinite in size or the size of our observable universe? I'm not commenting on which one is which or what is true, but I'm asking how do we know for sure each universe isn't just the planet and their respective local star?
when a universe is mentioned by default is assumed to be 3-A
if is stated to be infinite then High 3-A

(also the realms dont just have 1 planet and 1 star)

hikone's feat (if accepted) scales to base kenpachi, presumably shikai ichigo and aizen, and maybe ginjo.

There is another feat that might need a recalc. it would be attack speed, but scales to orihime, ichigo, aizen, and yhwach for reactions (you guys might recall which one this is)

Dragon Ball Super and Boruto new chapters are out if someone hasn't read them yet. I'm out to read them myself right about now. :)

Back