• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The new thread for Yhwach done with the help of a couple of people is basically done, this will be likely the most important thread right now since it is fundamental for the verse, and it needs a calm discussion, I will post it asap, but I have some IRL problems right now so worst-case scenario is one day. But it will be posted.

It would be good if in the meantime no one will post any other crt and try to halt/conclude the current one.

To prevent it from getting out of hand, we can have it posted in the Staff Discussion section like the previous God Tiers. Otherwise I'm pretty sure it will be a storm of posting without an easy method of back-and-forth debate.

(Obviously the people who put together the CRT for it will be able to post in it)

I have no issue with either, but remember the last thread? Very chaotic. Even with staff only, regular members came to rant in the thread.

It'd be more organized if you guys had a few members that could filter in input.
In the last few threads for the verse, it's been a bunch of disorganized arguing left and right. I say find a few people that could filter in input and let them be the ones to argue, simple.

I will write to comment only with things useful and related to the thread without starting useless discussion, trying to keep it as civil as possible if that can change anything.
Mainly because staff thread are not that well-liked generally speaking.
Worst case scenario it can be changed to it, although I have faith it will not be the case imo.

If it is a must then, I will do that of course, just my opinion.

Staff threads are also people posting "agree/agree FRA" but posted by a staff instead of regular members.
The judgement of the staff is ultimately what matters.

If the God Tiers CRT ends up inflating to 4 or 5 pages long in less than 24 hours, you can bet staff are going to be less likely to read through it.

ok so
there are 2 versions, and id like to poll regarding that. First is short and sweet. Gets to the point and poens discussion. Second is an expansive breakdown of the revision, and covers prior concerns as well.

If the God Tiers CRT ends up inflating to 4 or 5 pages long in less than 24 hours, you can bet staff are going to be less likely to read through it.
it will not be as drastic as you think
and I believe the general civil discussion is needed, as normal CRT are planned to be also for faith of the verse.
It can be easily changed to staff only, and as you said, it will be not accepted if staffs don't agree.

Tyri and I will be monitoring it as much as possible. The op will be short, and its not to many topics. I suggest just being a general thread

lets see in the near future we need a clean up of profiles regarding speed (backscaling and some profiles mistakenly have incorrect placements rn like Candice did)

lifting revisions as well

And they're trying to make the Yhwach CRT a staff only lol

Might as well add a rule saying all Bleach CRT's have to now be staff only so the staff can control what they want and don't want to be accepted.
just goes to show u that they literally doing all on their power to keep it where they want, even if it means creating or even changing rules

lmao relax guys, theres a word for it, where just at the center of this bleach controversy lets not get to conspiratorial? am i using that word right

Back