• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Lately, when an episode drops, there’s only a single productive day, which makes me wonder how we managed when nothing was airing. But it's probably because, as the cour is airing, there can’t be any real changes made or meaningful discussions now, which leaves only room for theorizing and socializing. Since everyone but me here is terminally online, the latter is either not attempted or poorly executed. I have to say that the thread was more entertaining when people like Raven and Reio were here. (What happened to Raven, by the way?) Even though the new content should make the thread livelier than ever, it feels more dead than ever during my time here. (Love you all anyway, though)

P.S. Is Guacamole still alive?
P.S.2 No hate, but the "fight" happening above me is more cringe than anything else. Arcker, I know you can do better (I've seen you against Deagonx).

I may or may not have sparked the path to her getting banned by calling her out for feeding her dog chicken bones, which Arc reported on, which let to a discussion about her obstinate behavior, then she went super racist, and got banned
Crazy
Eva is chilling
Crazy; don’t know how that is. You probably weren’t even talking to me anyway so my bad.
Who cares?
Crazy. holy smokes What an edit. Stand up for yourself; that’s what I like to see.

Your planned assassination.
I’m on the 1st with Trump. You can’t touch this.

bully-maguire-dance.gif

Kubo confirmed 1-A Primordial Sea

"From the boundless sea beyond all form and thought, where even the concepts of time, space, and duality dissolve into nothingness, there exists an infinite stillness. In this void, beyond creation and destruction, beyond existence and non-existence, flows a formless essence untouched by any reality. No laws, no opposites, no frameworks define it—its nature transcends all things, where even the idea of ‘being’ itself fades into irrelevance, lost in the depths of its absolute transcendence."

"From the boundless sea beyond all form and thought, where even the concepts of time, space, and duality dissolve into nothingness, there exists an infinite stillness. In this void, beyond creation and destruction, beyond existence and non-existence, flows a formless essence untouched by any reality. No laws, no opposites, no frameworks define it—its nature transcends all things, where even the idea of ‘being’ itself fades into irrelevance, lost in the depths of its absolute transcendence."
Kubo is ChatGPT???

Pol_Fake-News_10-21_PROMO.jpg

Arc was banned because of universal Bleach
Apple has unchecked autism
Arcker is underage
Deceived: "I will comment on this later"

Accept it, at the end of the day i only care about the powerscaling
I'm just here for skill and IQ. Don't give two ***** abt much else tbh

Pro tip: watch the anime on a TV. It looks bad on a laptop monitor, while it looks godly on a TV. Bonus points if you set up a stereo sound system, shit looks and sounds soooo good.

Kinda wanna make some Bleach art. I'm not any good, but I might anyway. Tryna think of what I should do. (If one of you says Yoruichi's feet, I'll Reiatsu Crush you.)

Back