• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Well there’s plenty of weekends, find one that works if you want the debate, you have my contact info, be proactive 🦆

Anyway I’m going to bed I got work tomorrow ✌️

I don't plan to be lumped in with Raven or have such a stain on my time here. Tomorrow Deceived, 2pm CT. I don't care if it's my first debate and/or if I get cooked, I would rather take an L standing.
I might be up at that time. We need to converse over discord and get a time that's both good for us, since I doubt that time is going to be good for me.

Just DM me your discord, I'll add you as a friend and we can set it up.

Nah this ain't how this works. I posted a massive scale y'all know y'all can't counter, then say I'm ducking arc when nobody responded to it that make y'all ducks lol. Makes y'all hypocrites
You posted a whole scaling chain just for all of it to be wrong. People aren’t responding because you been getting slapped in all the debates you ever had on this topic and never bring up any new arguments. It gets tedious after a while. If you so sure your argument is right just debate arc and get it over with. If by some miracle you win you’ll be the first person here bragging about it.

You posted a whole scaling chain just for all of it to be wrong. People aren’t responding because you been getting slapped in all the debates you ever had on this topic and never bring up any new arguments. It gets tedious after a while. If you so sure your argument is right just debate arc and get it over with. If by some miracle you win you’ll be the first person here bragging about it.
1. I told you never reply to me ever again.

2. You can't just say something is wrong without saying why. You're dismissed. Go back to lurking

Go back to lurking
go back to staying banned
Kendrick_Lamar_-_Damn.png

1. I told you never reply to me ever again.

2. You can't just say something is wrong without saying why. You're dismissed. Go back to lurking
Unfortunately for you this thread is open for anyone to talk about bleach and respond to one another. No need be salty because I bodied you the last time you brought up this debate trying to wank Byakuya.

It was already explained multiple times why your wrong it’s not anyone’s fault but your own that you don’t care to listen.

I just watched an absolutely nutty discussion take place about half an hour ago on Discord that started with this hypothetical question before it spiraled: "If Bleach and Jojo shared a series, could a Stand manifest a Zanpakuto or Vice-Versa since they are technically their own individual entities? Hell, Yachiru is literally Zaraki's Zanpakuto and I'm pretty sure she herself has a Zanpakuto, so...?"
Okay good question

If a character already has a power that's a manifestation of their soul, then what the hell would be their Bankai ability?

Back