• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

By the way, I hate it when people say Ichigo has no BIQ and just swings a sword. He has shown to have some of the best Zanjutsu in the series unironically, and the fact he became such a fighter as a teenager (mind you he'd be a baby in shinigami years) is purely insane. He also has some of the best BIQ feats out of the non-EG characters

Finally someone said it except me. People talk shit like "Bleach has no swordsmanship" BITCH, THEY USE SWORDS AS A MAIN POWER SYSTEM, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? These are usually the type of people to glaze other sword anime like Demon Slayer despite them having like one relevant sword v sword fight
maybe its coz demon slayer guys have extraordinary genius in terms of swordsmanship
and bleach is genius

can bleach reach EG?
I can easily make a case for EG. The Yhwach statement from ep 20 about him absorbing the memories and skills of every quincy (which he potentially has trillions of) also just achieving 8000 sword styles and scaling above Urahara and Aizen who achieved the same feat, which Ant confirmed was EG

Is it possible for saitama to defeat bg9 without stopping him?

Is it possible for saitama to defeat bg9 without stopping him?
The question is can BG put him down before he gets the growth train started

EG for swinging a weapon is crazy.
i mean...

A lot of people like to shit on pure swordsmanship in Bleach but I like bringing up Kenpachi fighting a 6 "sword?" User and winning and he's supposed to be a brute compared to other characters
Zaraki and Zoro are laughing their asses off when someone's got more swords than them.

Honestly my favorite raw Zanjutsu fight is between Kenpachi vs Unohana. Kubo said "screw hax, screw big flashy Bankais, just two mad people with swords beating each other to death"

Back