• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Bleach is good until cfyow retcons
can-someone-explain-the-whole-cfyow-meme-v0-vd6i3d41941c1.jpeg

Kenpachi and Byakuya should be rivals always. Shooting Kenpachi to the stars and downplaying Byakuya's growth by making him fodder to base Aizen, is mockery. Let me explain how.

Aizen >>>> FKT captains. Aizen >>> Full bring Arc Captains. Tybw captains more or less same as full bring. If not slightly superior. Still inferior to base Aizen. Sternritter >> tybw captains.

So now the gap is closing. Byakuya who is stronger than he was back in his fight against Yammy needed bankai on blut as Nodt. Shunsui is even caught off guard by Robert.

Certain Sternritter like mask de masculine can body multiple captains... And yet... Renji makes him look like trash. The same mask tht stomped two bankai captains ffs, Renji was beating in SHIKAI. SHIKAI. And then he amped himself further with a different color mask, which means how Mask is now Severely stronger than an average captain. Yet Renji has an unfazed expression. This means Renji in just his Shikai... Is immeasurably superior to the average captain. Heck it makes him superior to pre RG Byakuya. Did I forget to mention,these tybw captains by default scale above their older arc variants? Sure I don't have a number, but common sense says they would be stronger.

So.. You have the captains being stronger than before... Those same captains being weaker than blut only Sternritters... And Mask being superior to most of them. Whose strong enough to God stomp two captains who gets got stomped by a shikai Renji. And Mask gets two more power ups after stomping 2 bankai captains... Remember base Aizen? Gap is closing.

Byakuya RG training is treated as way stronger than even this Renji who can stomp someone who could stomp captains at WEAKER power levels.

Renji is treated as a Bazz b equal. Who offset shikai yama flames. And Byakuya> Renji.

So you have an unfathomable scaling chain between FKT captains tybw Byakuya. By putting him on level of Tokinada and Yoruichi you are grossly downplaying his growth. I dare say, you completely removed his growth and made it seem like he never got stronger. When the reality is, he got unfathomably stronger. By still making him base Aizen fodder that's neglecting his entire growth. He was base Aizen food back in FKT now with an unfathomable increase in AP still base Aizen fodder? Atp he didn't even get stronger and just shot Kenpachi up the the ******* moon.

The whole point of RG training is to get immensely stronger. That's why average captains are now one shot table by even Renji and Byakuya. Y is also disrespected by being scaled to Yoruichi who has never even trained with rg. And I like Yoruichi. Your doesn't have rg training he shouldn't be anywhere near them. But no let's keep base Aizen and Yama relevant to show how monstrous they were back then.

This is where we disagree. I don't think they were that monstrous in comparison to rg Byakuya. I think they just shot others down.

Plus theres a million excuses why Bazz b cancels Yama to try and save this terrible scaling narrative going on over here

There's nothing to debate. If Yama was casual I'll let you have it. He was enraged, Bazz b offset it. Even if you say well he downscales, um okay? Doesn't change fact he wasn't in vollstanding. And since Bazz b = Renji who is inferior to Byakuya, Base Aizen is RG Byakuya food by logic. If cfyow says otherwise it's a garbage retcon

There's nothing to debate. If Yama was casual I'll let you have it. He was enraged, Bazz b offset it. Even if you say well he downscales, um okay? Doesn't change fact he wasn't in vollstanding. And since Bazz b = Renji who is inferior to Byakuya, Base Aizen is RG Byakuya food by logic. If cfyow says otherwise it's a garbage retcon
W ducking

We can either debate or you can keep ducking. But I'm not going to entertain your tantrums if you're just going to duck the debate. So which is it? It's a simple question, we either debate, or we don't cuz you're a duck.

Back