• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

and I'm saying that the Databook says Mayuri is better than Byakuya in Kido but the bleach wiki didn't put him but they put Byakuya
cus byakuya has shown to use kido whiteout incantation and used them one after the other on the other hand mayuri to the best of my knowledge has never used kido, we know he knows kido but not how well or how proficient he is with them

cus byakuya has shown to use kido whiteout incantation and used them one after the other
and Kubo said Mayuri is better than him, just because Mayuri didn't show that doesn't mean that he can't, especially when there is nothing supports that claim, Kubo has the highest authority to judge and he said Mayuri is 100/100 while Byakuya is 90/10
also they put Mayuri in experts kido tier and explained that characters in this tier needs an incantation to do high levels of kido which is a headcannon because I don't think Mayuri once was stated to not be able to do a high numbered kido without an incantation

AKM Sama's vote really shouldn't be counted since we know he's for the downgrade.

He proposed the downgrade himself, it's logical that the votes that should be counted are of those he and the others managed to convince.

AKM Sama's vote really shouldn't be counted since we know he's for the downgrade.

He proposed the downgrade himself, it's logical that the votes that should be counted are of those he and the others managed to convince.
That's a terrible argument.

That's like saying Warren's vote shouldn't count because we know he's against the downgrade.

Or that any of the staff on the Support side shouldn't count because we know they agree with the downgrade.

I mean... what?

That's a terrible argument.

That's like saying Warren's vote shouldn't count because we know he's against the downgrade.

Or that any of the staff on the Support side shouldn't count because we know they agree with the downgrade.

I mean... what?
yes, all the people who participated in that, their votes should not be counted. Doesn't matter if he is on the side of downgrades or the side of Arc7 and Imade. Fair is fair whether its Warren,AKM or you.
that's like if there was a contest between you and other guy, and there is a group who judge that but this guy is part of the group, ofc I wouldn't accept his vote to be added even if I'm on his side because it will make no sense to be honest and fair with you. Of course I'm not saying that you guys are unfair or cheaters or whatever, maybe you have a valid point, I just explained my opinion.

You're entitled to your opinion. But for this voting on the thread, the votes of AKM, Warren and myself are still being counted. That's just how things are done here.

I can see where y'all are coming from. But yes, AKM's vote should count, because he is in agreement with the downgrades.
Although I still disagree with the way votes are counted. At least knowledgeable members should be allowed to vote. And I mean at least.

When do OPs ever get to vote
This isn't a vs thread, this is a CRT.

yes, all the people who participated in that, their votes should not be counted. Doesn't matter if he is on the side of downgrades or the side of Arc7 and Imade. Fair is fair whether its Warren,AKM or you.
Except that the rest of the staff who are neutral don't want to get involved because of how the fans act and target them for their opinions. So you are kinda stuck with those who were willing to participate, irrespective of what side they agree with.

This isn't a debate between multiple people where other people from the outside get called to judge the debate. We don't have enough staff members or neutral members who are willing to sit down and judge what all of the participants of the thread have said for 6 pages, to implement such a thing. This is more like a discussion among all members where everyone has the freedom to present their views and at the end, we all reach to a conclusion. If I proposed a downgrade and still stand by the same stance at the end of the discussion because the reasons make sense to me, my vote will be counted. And same goes for everyone else who participated, be it Warren, Damage or anyone.

Last edited:
Imagine if Ichigo learned Time Stop Kido or Spatial Kido, Sealing Kido, Light Kido (Lightspeed attacks, lol). With his Reiatsu levels, he wouldn't be taking as many Ls & wouldn't be so helpless to hax users.

I'm talking about hax users in Bleach like Askin or Yhwach or Ichibei, heck even Quilge's jail had Ichigo stumped if not for his newfound Quincy powers. I wasn't talking about cross-verse battles or anything.

This isn't a debate between multiple people where other people from the outside get called to judge the debate. We don't have enough staff members or neutral members who are willing to sit down and judge what all of the participants of the thread have said for 6 pages, to implement such a thing. This is more like a discussion among all members where everyone has the freedom to present their views and at the end, we all reach to a conclusion. If I proposed a downgrade and still stand by the same stance at the end of the discussion because the reasons make sense to me, my vote will be counted. And same goes for everyone else who participated, be it Warren, Damage or anyone.
that's fine for me, again I'm not fighting her to get the votes uncounted, and if it works that way here I respect that as well even if I still disagree with.
also nice Mikasa pfp, Arc7's banned body can rest in piece now

Pretty sure the downgrade won't happen if knowledgeable members are allowed to vote
Exactly.

Screenshot_2020-12-29_01_Indulgence_Honkai_Impact_3rd_Manga_Station.png

Sadly that thread is for staff only,knowledgeable members cant do anything like main character in NTR hentai I have watched recently

But .......... the majority don't. Just a bunch of staff who contradict themselves in their own posts that are meant to disagree with tier 3.

Does anyone remember in which chapter one of the Arrancars tells the Shinigami that Aizen gave him his powers with the Hogyoku?

Back