• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Lol

Imagine thinking Natsu can tango with True Bankai Ichigo.

High 6-A boys here we come.
is there anyone in tier 6 who can win against Yhwach in vs matches? lol
I expect a new rule that says don't make a vs matches with bleach characters to maintain the balance

kinda stupid, i still got them at planet - large cuz it makes sense to me idk why some people tried to make them universal lol but im sure we gonna see another topic about this soon.

kinda stupid, i still got them at planet - large cuz it makes sense to me idk why some people tried to make them universal lol but im sure we gonna see another topic about this soon.
read the upgrade thread and the downgrade one, u will find Arc7's arguments and evidence

is there anyone in tier 6 who can win against Yhwach in vs matches? lol
I expect a new rule that says don't make a vs matches with bleach characters to maintain the balance
Well, excluding the smurfy higher dimensional dudes, Rimuru could yeet him.

memes

if it's not memes I will be upset with it, cause you can't go lower than planetary with the interpretation of Yhwach's feat

its easy to prove juha scales to senna tho, shes literally a bootleg SK which juha after absorbing him was the current holding the worlds apart
senna was only holding SS-Earth apart juha had ss-earth-HM

its never shown that he is holding the earth and senna two, I literally didn't see the earth in senna's feat and if u have a scan show me

im pretty sure it was stated he stomped all 3 worlds from being destroyed before he tried to do it himself as for senna if im not mistaken is this not the feat? http://prntscr.com/yjvx3p
he was stabilizing the 3 realms, the earth isn't a realm its just a part of the World of Living
also for Senna, I never understood why it was interpreted as 2 planets, I don't see anything look like the earth in that pic tbh

So uh, I still think post resurrection Ichigo should be bumped up to 6B or possibly 6B based on his fight with Yammy. And also, why is Yamamoto only 6B? He literally roasted Bazz B and two other Quincy’s who only survived because Brazzaville B managed to somewhat offset Yamamoto’s flames. Yet Bazz is rated at high 6B which doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.

So uh, I still think post resurrection Ichigo should be bumped up to 6B or possibly 6B based on his fight with Yammy. And also, why is Yamamoto only 6B? He literally roasted Bazz B and two other Quincy’s who only survived because Brazzaville B managed to somewhat offset Yamamoto’s flames. Yet Bazz is rated at high 6B which doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.
the scaling needs a revision imo, Tokinada was stated many times and shown by feats that he is weaker than Shikai Yama and base Aizen but he is high 6B

Bazz getting downgraded was one of the things that was supposed to happen IIRC.

I have a few CRT's planned to address these scaling issues after the topic of the God Tiers is concluded.

ironically, even on the official bleach wiki, it is written that yhwach uses his own power: Worldly Assimilation: Yhwach can merge the Human World, Soul Society, and Hueco Mundo into one. In the process of doing so, his power sprouts from the ground, enveloping and collapsing everything
Yhwach should have 3A/low2c with World assimilation or Almighty or whatever people think he was using if he does not scale on stats at least. Kaguya has that rating for smaller dimensions.

I know that this was probably discussed over and over, but given how much threads I'd need to look through to find the info out, I decided to better ask here.

Which Bleach movies are currently accepted as canon? Also, if anyone could link me the thread on where they were accepted as such, I would be very grateful.

Shiva from record of ragnarok simply states that he can destroy the world=>at least 5-B although he didn't show any evidence that he can destroy it
Yhwach also states that he can destroy three universes and he even spread reiatsu across those worlds=>6-A

Shiva from record of ragnarok simply states that he can destroy the world=>at least 5-B although he didn't show any evidence that he can destroy it
Yhwach also states that he can destroy three universes and he even spread reiatsu across those worlds=>6-A
this is nothing more and nothing less than the famous hypocrisy.

We call it 2-faced isn't it?

Back