• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Btw, Chad's tier justifications are so stupid. "Took multiple Heilig Pfeils from Quilge and was still standing" This is not a durability feat. Its just a stamina feat. Because looks like Quilge's arrows pierced his body. The same goes for the Attack potency. It doesn't matter if he trained with Grimmjow, Nelliel and Orihime. His power would be so different from others after the training. These justifications would be fixed.

Someone else paid him to take a look at it, at least. Doubtful that he was paid to give the opinion that he did, but he was at least paid to look at the thread.

Btw, Chad's tier justifications are so stupid. "Took multiple Heilig Pfeils from Quilge and was still standing" This is not a durability feat. Its just a stamina feat. Because looks like Quilge's arrows pierced his body. The same goes for the Attack potency. It doesn't matter if he trained with Grimmjow, Nelliel and Orihime. His power would be so different from others after the training. These justifications would be fixed.
Noted.

I don't think anybody in their right mind would want to read that full thing unless they were following it from the jump. Most staff didn't want to comment which i can respect. Whether its not knowing much about bleach, or not wanting to read it all i can get that. But at the same time, there are a vast amount of people that do vote in disagreement to the downgrades that arent allowed to comment. So whether its actually universal or not, that would mean the statistics are unfairly changed regardless. It's still appeal to popularity if you limit it to staff votes only, the only difference is, in this particular case it massively snuffs out one side, as I'm pretty sure if you take the collective side of those that agree and disagree, the people that disagree would massively outnumber. Based on what i seen, it only seems to lean towards the staff when it comes to agreement but the normal members seem of have a much bigger disagreement. I can understand a staff only thread, staff only votes makes the votes, favor one side when you dont account for every person. Sigurd isnt allowed to comment because he's not needed, but his comment would add an extra vote and so would more people "knowledgeable" about the verse that wouldn't get to comment. I said before that likes and kudos don't matter but neither does a comment cause only certain types of members can comment. 20 people gave Imade kudos, where as i see kukui get like 7 at times. Let's be real now, if normal users had a way to vote, how much would these votes sway. I get it not everyone that gave it kudos would say they agree, but let's be real now. 20-7?

Last edited:
He matched an attack from Fullbring Ichigo, same Ichigo who cut Tsukishima's arm.

He matched an attack from Fullbring Ichigo, same Ichigo who cut Tsukishima's arm.
So? I didnt care about Fullbring arc justifications. I just talking about TYBW justifications. And they are so stupid. "Stronger than before" even makes much more sense.

Last edited:
Well durability isn't as simple as surface durability. Sometimes how much you can survive or stay fighting after, is a testament to durability in fiction. Things like piercing damage depend too. If you stab one character with a sword, they could be weak to piercing damage, but you stab one character it can scale. It really depends on how the verse treats such things. There is really no universal rule for durability and how one scales imo. Adult Sasuke got hurt by a kunai, but blunt force and explosions he tanks rather well.

Its kinda weird imo. You can have a character one shot someone and put them as justification, although they are merely knocked out. But on the flip side, they can have surviving this as justification. Or... Is still standing after this. Because durability goes beyond surface. Kenpachi gets his organs injured in space and he's fine. He gets massively cut up, and he's fine. But unohana killed him with her sword multiple times, as she's far stronger than nnoitra. Yamamoto would likely have that same resilience. Kenpachi just a tanky mofo. But Candice and Meninas put him out in a few hits from the same kenpachi who performed a speed feat and didnt even take off his eyepatch during the fight with gremmy.

But stronger than before should also be added for people like chad. You can add the quilqe thing as extra. A supporting. Most of the characters are stronger than before, but how much is unknown, why? Because they are fighting new opponents that only scale to the characters at this point in the series.

aizen, kisuke, isshin, byakuya, yamaji, unohana, ukitake and i think the other obvious one is Ichibe
why Isshin and Byakuya? I don't remember Isshin using a high numbered Kido, and Byakuya was given 90 points iirc in kido and the highest number he used was Danku 82, u know that Mayuri is even better than him in Kido because he was given 100 points in kido

also Tessai is at least Kisuke's level, he knows kido types that Kisuke dont, like the time stop one or whatever, Hachi also should be in the list imo

the question is does ichibei know time stop kido?
he named everything including the Kido spells, he also knows secret types of Kido so yes he should know it unless it was developed later by Tessai. which I don't think the case tbh because it was known and forbidden in all the SS

why Isshin and Byakuya? I don't remember Isshin using a high numbered Kido, and Byakuya was given 90 points iirc in kido and the highest number he used was Danku 82, u know that Mayuri is even better than him in Kido because he was given 100 points in kido

all their sources are on the bottom

all their sources are on the bottom
they contradict the databook when they put Byakuya who has only 90 points while Mayuri has 100 and he isn't there, also I won't read hundreds of references just to know their source xD, can you please link it?
-Edit its tens of references but doesn't matter

they contradict the databook when they put Byakuya who has only 90 points while Mayuri has 100 and he isn't there, also I won't read hundreds of references just to know their source xD, can you please link it?
-Edit its tens of references but doesn't matter
if u read it then u can see that to be a kido master is not about knowing all kido that exist but

"Kidō masters display great knowledge of Kidō and its various forms. They are proficient enough to use high-level spells to great effect even without incantation, and can use multiple spells in rapid succession."

im going to troll but leave a good point, since everyone loves bringing up real life science tell me... dont this make yama planet? http://prntscr.com/yqwhvv
via bankai yama should be much closer and if you google what happens if the sun gets closer to earth it tells you , we cant live here anymore

if u read it then u can see that to be a kido master is not about knowing all kido that exist but

"Kidō masters display great knowledge of Kidō and its various forms. They are proficient enough to use high-level spells to great effect even without incantation, and can use multiple spells in rapid succession."
and I'm saying that the Databook says Mayuri is better than Byakuya in Kido but the bleach wiki didn't put him but they put Byakuya

Back