• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Hax Upgrades

Resistance to durability negation for ichigo and aizen
I'm not going to argue about the rest because I'm not a Bleach expert, but I just wanna point out that "Resistance to Durability Negation" is not a thing, due to how varied Durability Negation is. It can come in many, many, forms, so we can't award resistance to it. That's like saying "Resistance to Hax" or something.

The abilities you cited in that portion of your post seem to be Matter manipulation, so if that part is accepted it should be "Resistance to Matter Manipulation" instead I believe.

This is very inconvenient to read and evaluate.
I suggest you upload images to imgur and link them to sentences.

Here I will be proposing various hax that have been overlooked.

1.Aizen and anyone who scales above him should passive Existence Eraser

Here aizen saids if a human gets near him they will cease to exist. Add to the fact yama saids aizen will erase humans from existence

Around chapter 410
So its established that aizen reiastu is high enough to wipe humans from existence including karakura town itself.

This is very consistent as yamamoto in bankai is able to vaporize anything his sword touches without a trace. We know his bankai is not really flames but his reiastu itself as confirmed by haswlath.

Around chapter 508

So high reiastu=passive EE and people like ichigo who can touch aizen without being vaped from existence should also have EE resistance.

2.Power Nullification Resistance for ichigo,gremmy and aizen

So the seki seki barrier around SS is made to nullify spirit energy

Chapter 84
So in short sekki breaks down,blocks and disintegrates anything with spirit energy. Essentially nullifying it. And in bleach everything is based on spiritual energy including abilities. The only way you can break though sekki is using a device. However we see severely characters break through these barriers with raw power alone. Gremmy with his meteor,aizen with hado 90 and his spirit energy, ichigo when coming down from the soul palace ect.

Around chapter 615

3. Matter manipulation, physics manipulation and spatial manipulation

So ichigo being quincy should have the basic ability of manipulating reshi particles severing the bonds between them.

Seele Schneider was already given matter manipulation and its simple a offshoot of a Quincies basic ability to gather reshi as explained by uryu. So ichigo and all Quincy should have matter manipulation. My next point ichigo and all fullbringers should have physics manipulation as this is their basic ability stated by kisuke

So yeah fullbringers can manipulate any physical object and alter its composition.
Also spatial manipulation for ichigo as he also knows Gran Ray Cero which distorts space.

4. Resistance to spacial manipulation for ichigo and aizen. Also matter manipulation for ichigo,aizen, all Quincy,all fullbringers, and possibly soul reapers as well. Physics manipulation for all full bringers

As i stated above ichigo can use the basic Quincy abilities which manipulate matter. Matter manipulating is a form of durability negation. Ichigo can also use gran ray cero which warps space and he can also tank this ability as well. Even tank a hado 90 which warps space and time

Aizen also tanked his own kido 90.

Or you can just resize and make them smaller.
I'm not going to argue about the rest because I'm not a Bleach expert, but I just wanna point out that "Resistance to Durability Negation" is not a thing, due to how varied Durability Negation is. It can come in many, many, forms, so we can't award resistance to it. That's like saying "Resistance to Hax" or something.

The abilities you cited in that portion of your post seem to be Matter manipulation, so if that part is accepted it should be "Resistance to Matter Manipulation" instead I believe.
Yeah, I can't even begin to evaluate this while the entire OP is just full of full-sized pages.
This is very inconvenient to read and evaluate.
I suggest you upload images to imgur and link them to sentences.
Its fixed

Back