• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I'm going out on my shield this time. This may be a permanent goodbye.

From ShieldPlus to all the members in this thread.
R.I.P. I also found it weird how one of the staff members was so authoritive. He was like permanent ban i dont wanna hear a discussion nor will an opinion would change my mind. Power feel real good

Last edited:
I mean the bleach thread was doomed from the start since only staff votes count. A lot of them that said nah im not doing it could of voted against the downgrade, and like I said the population of those that disagree outside from staff outnumber those that support the downgrade. So its going to get changed regardless due to how its being ran/setup. Its really just a matter of time. Soldier blue comes but that's just one person regardless of what he votes so waiting for his opinion is delaying the inevitable

I’m waiting for Damage to make a thread to get rid of multipliers and any calc or well, anything he doesn’t agree with and we’re gonna be left with the god tiers being comparable to people like soul society arc chad lol.

I just think it’s crazy how many specific standards they want for bleach. Like it’s honestly so biased I’m convinced some of the people on this site are in a cult or something.

I’m waiting for Damage to make a thread to get rid of multipliers and any calc or well, anything he doesn’t agree with and we’re gonna be left with the god tiers being comparable to people like soul society arc chad lol.
you can relax he has no power to do that. bleach multipliers are solid and not over the top like how some animes are (100x-1000x ) etc etc .. the highest is like 10x which is from that arrancar guy but normally the multipliers for everything is 5-10x

you can relax he has no power to do that. bleach multipliers are solid and not over the top like how some animes are (100x-1000x ) etc etc .. the highest is like 10x which is from that arrancar guy but normally the multipliers for everything is 5-10x
Being comfortable in no time anything can happen as long as the staff wishes.

I don't get the hate bleach multipliers get, They are relatively low and confirmed in the series to be a fact, why shouldn't we use them

I don't get the hate bleach multipliers get, They are relatively low and confirmed in the series to be a fact, why shouldn't we use them
It has also been repeatedly confirmed in the manga that yhwach will destroy the universes ... but yhwach cannot destroy them staff said, and he cannot destroy them.

Lol if u think that u dont know damage that well

IIRC the staff said it's because the Multipliers can be stacked or be used to give other profiles Tiers without Calcs just by scaling and then giving them the Multipliers again

Back