• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 5

Crumbling abit of dust between my paw, I charge closer to it and swipe it right in it's eyes, then proceed to bite out it's torso.

@Drite

"Eh Eh, i guess you could say that."

He respond to Quentima.

@Torl

Ukyo pulls down his gun just a bit.

"Well well, call me impressed, but you see, mere bullets aren't that concerning to me."

The light blue haired comments.

"hmm, Guess I'll Steal some Vegetables from the Farm,I have to feed my cluster, and selling Some Carrots should give me enough money to feed them" she says as she jumps from Building to Building going to the Farm.

"Ahuhuhuhu...ain't I the Lucky one,Most of the Farmers are distracted by some blue haired kid,Should I steal them myself? No, that's too dangerous, My clutter will do it themselves" She says when she arrived to the Farm, she was far enough, that The Farmers didn't notice her

she then frees 5 Big Jumping Spiders, that Jump over the fence,pretty far away from the Gate,going to steal some Vegetables, Charlotte then Jumps on top of a Tall Building to see if they succeed.

@Andy: The bear wildly claws as you try to bite it, hitting you and cutting deep wounds into you.

@Overlord: "Are you not getting the hint? Get out."

Undeterred, and seeing that it's blinded, I ignored it and bite straight through at the arm that hit me, eating it.

"Uhhh, pretty sure that you won't survive a rain of bullets Ukyo. By the way, if you decide to shoot, i have done nothing yet so don't aim at me"

@Overlord: "If the law won't deter you, 50 caliber bullets should."

@Andy: The bite doesn't even enter it's skin, the bear is unphased by it.

@Adem: There are a few vegetables: potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, and corn.

"Doesn't bother me." Corvus says, heading out again, eventually he would notice Cole and his group and approach them.

"So, you all wound up here too, huh?" He says.

It seems I guessed correctly.

"Yes. I was looking what kind of jobs are available here." Cole responds to Corvus.

"There was a board listing a few jobs, took care of one of them myself. Oh and Amastris got himself killed." Corvus replies in a seemingly relaxed tone.

Gasp! A normal non-burned down city with living people!

"Ok everyone!" Theresia says, turning around to face her fanclub, "First, we need to find a place that a group as big as us can use for shelter! Any general information on how the government (if any) of this city works, and the potential dangers in and around the area is also valuable, oh! And make sure you spread the word that anybody with lots of troubles or is in need of comfort should look for Theresia Orlando Taylor. Can I count on you all to do that?"

The big Spiders take the Vegetables (Corn) one by one outside the Farm

Charlotte goes down the Tall building,then Goes to the Spider's destination, and waits for them so she can put the Vegetables in a bag

I fire into the crowd of people on the ground aiming at their vital spots with both of my laser pistols while attempting to keep their weapons holstered using my telekinesis.

@Adem:[All of them?]

@Dragon:

@Ed: The group eagerly obliges, spreading out except for a few who remain by your side.

@Dragon: All but one are killed, one manages to hide behind a shelf.

@WHY: At this point the board is mostly empty, only having a few jobs for runaway draft dodgers. At the bottom of the board is a small business card, just barely sticking out.

Seeing that it doesn't work, I immediately jump up as high as I can, dump and throw as much scrap as I have onto the thing, and let gravity do the rest, crushing the bear

Corvus approaches Theresia, seeing her group.

"What's with all of them? Don't they make travel harder?" He asks.

Cole grabs the business card, naturally, since the other jobs are far too boring. He takes a closer look at the card.

@WHY: The card is for a mailing business called the Mailing Railroad, the address for the office in the city. It says help is wanted delivering important packages. It claims high pay and rewards are guaranteed.

@Adem: As all the farmers are distracted, you're able to get away with it easily.

@Andy: [Please stop saying the results of your actions in the same post you do them]

The scrap seems to annoy the bear, who is now high tailing it away.

After thinking about it for a moment Cole goes back to Corvus and Theresia.

"Are you interested in a job?"

@Paul: Lubbock finally comes into view, as does a massive chunk of metal flying past the bus, barely missing it. The town is loud, guns going off every other second in random directions. There's a base in the center of the town, bearing A flag that violently jerks around in the wind. The bus suddenly stops as you hear glass break by the front.

@Dragon: The sole survivor drops his gun to the floor towards you. He lies down and does as he's told.

@Overlord: "You wanna go there buddy? That ain't the Police's bounty."

Charlotte Takes the Corn and was going to Sell it for some money, but she thought to herself selling some Corn couldn't give her enough money to feed her and the entire Cluster, but eating some humans could, and she really,really hated those damn Farmers, so she sneaked up on them without making any sound,and when she was 25 or so feets away from the Farmer Army, She Super Jumped in the Air then began shooting the Farmers with her Thompson Submachine Gun using 2 of her arms, and threw precise Knife throws with the other 4, but she didn't attack the Blue haired kid and his Friend

Seeing that it was getting away, I chase after it, while using my tail to snipe at his head using the scrap I have in hand, with 9-B force

Ukyo turns his head towards the spider lady's direction, while keeping his LMG aimed at the man.

Oh Oh, it seems my typical luck is helping me once agai

The ice mancer makes a large amount of icicles form above the armed farmers and rapidly shoot down towards them to help out the beastly woman's assault.

"You are actually a psychopath, non existant jesus christ, help this poor sould to find the light" The thot says as she shakes her head

This will be interesting.

Hearing the glass breaking near the front and seeing the bus suddenly stop, Nero goes to check on the driver, expecting him to have likely been killed

Bringing out the laser gun, Ana shoots the floorboards and harrison ford, seeing if he can use it as a digging tool.

@Crimson: The laser doesn't do anything other than scorch the ground.

@Paul: The driver has several bullet holes in his head, but they seem to be slowly disappearing.

@Dragon: "Ishmael." They say, cowering.

@Andy: The scrap bounces off it's head.

@Farmers: The farmers are killed except for one, who blasts away at lightning speeds to the house.

@Drite

"Heh Eh, took you long enought to understand."

Ukyo casually responds.

@One farmer i was pointing my gun at (if he's not dead too)

"Oh oh, would you look how things went."

The ice mancer says with a cold and somewhat mocking tone.

"You have 5 seconds to tell me where that Latino American is before you end up like the others"

Back