• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 5

@Overlord

"... You know what, i wonder how much time it will take for you to backstab the group" The thot says as she sees them killing the poor farmers

Charlotte doesn't waste Time to pick up 5 of the Dead Farmers weapons, and with her 6 hands (every single one wielding a gun) begins shooting the Running man with no hesitation or Mercy but she only aimed for His legs as she wants to see the Fear in his eyes before her Cluster devours him alive.

The Divine Phoenix said:
Corvus approaches Theresia, seeing her group.

"What's with all of them? Don't they make travel harder?" He asks.
It's the one with that unusual desire..!

"Oh! Corvin!" Theresia looks happy to see him.

"Well, travelling with a group has its ups and downs, but if everyone helps each other, everything works out! I want to make myself useful to as many people as possible, after all! I wouldn't be able to do it on my own."

Theresia reads Corvus' desire again to see if it changed at all.

@WHY

"I'll do anything you need!" She says eagerly.

@Overlord [He ded]

@Paul: The man makes a vague movement of his hand as more bullets fly your way. You hear someone scream. "Get out of the bus and come here!" From behind a wall.

@Adem: By the time you have the guns he's already gone into the house and is out of sight.

"It's Corvus. More people means more mouths to feed, more wounds to take care of and so on, especially with that big of a group, but I suppose it does also mean more help with whatever you're doing." Corvus says in a completely neutral tone.

"Unusually optimistic, though." He points out before turning to Cole.

"I'll take a look at least, I suppose. Already earned a decent bit of money though."

@Ed, Why

"Oh, I guess you two are also part of the group, hi ... I'm Riktor, monster hunter and mercenary ... I just joined the gang"

Charlotte takes one of the Farmers Guns and adds it to her weapon collection, she also takes her Knifes back, given she lets her Spiders feed on the Dead Farmers

"He saw some cops arresting someone, he didn't like it. He than tried to free the guy, unfortunate there was 17 cops who shot him to death"

"..."

Ukyo stare blankly at Quentima for a good few seconds, then he turns toward the farmer's corpse and starts repeatedly stomping in it's chest are, all the while angrily muttering:

"God ****** dammit !"

Charlotte looks at Ukyo and says

"Hi human,you look a little pissed, why is that? Ah whatev's,I already get that alot, lighten up,i guess someone gave you quite a shock"

she says while offering a handshake

@Drite

Ukyo signs, as he stops stomping on the corpse.

"One of few persons I've ever liked, one of the even fewer I've ever respected."

He responds, hints of sadness in his voice.

@Adem

Ukyo turns his head towards Charlotte, looking at her, then at her hand, then back at her.

He doesn't seem in the mood for handshakes.

"Uh uh, could you mind telling me who are you ?"

@Over "... Didn't you knew each other for like... one or 2 days at most?" the thot asked, confused to why he was so pissed @Adem "Who the **** are you?" She asks while examining Charlotte

"Oh, how rude of me! I forgot to introduce myself, name's Charlotte,I'm an assassin and all Spiders do as I say " Charlotte responds

@Drite

"I valued his actions more than just the amount of time spent with him."

He explains.

@Adem

"Well well, my name's Ukyo. "

The light blue haired man says to the spider lady.

"Nice to meet you two, but if you haven't noticed, one of the Farmers escaped and is now in the House,if we don't stop him, he'll call the cops and You know that won't end well for any of us" Charlotte says going to the House

@Farmers: At the window of the house the escaped man pulls out a bizarre looking weapo and screaming "Get out before I do something I regret!"

@Paul: Behind the wall are several soldiers in green fatigues, occasionally popping up to shoot at the base.

"Soldier, you've come at a bad time. You a new recruit?" An old looking captain with a wrinkled face says. She does this while throwing a grenade hundreds of feet in the air towards the base.

"Welp... since you already killed everyone..." The thot says as she aims her index fingers towards the scaping man and launches a Dodon Ray right in the man's heart

So this is the army huh, I wonder why they decided to attack this base.

"You're trying to take this base right, is there any plan?"

@Farmers: By this point a police officer has arrived and is a few hundred feet away from the scene, running towards it. When the dodon ray reaches the man, he just barely moves in a way causing it to hit the weapon. Suddenly an absolutely blinding light appears, followed by a deafening explosion and a blast of wind, knocking everyone back. The house is absolutely destroyed in a firey ball of death, pieces flying about wildly. By the time the explosion fades, the house is gone except for a small bunker door at the bottom of it that's incredibly damaged.

@Paul: "The plan right now is survive. We've gotten our forces rerouted for some bullshit classified reasons, leaving us with the bare minimum to not instantly die." The commander says, reloading their gun. "We can't let this place go though, it's the only thing stopping us from totally controlling the territory."

The thot gets up, shaking her head because of the explosion and the sudden bliding light hitting her.

She looks around, with her vision blurr, realising what she did

"Oops, guess that i over did in this one"

"Hmm, how much are you outnumbered by?"

What caused them to not send troops to help take last location needed to take control of the region I wonder.

Riktor heard an explosion thanks to his sensitive hearing, unfortunately enough to stun him somewhat, covering his ears.

"Heck! What the hell was that!?" He moaned.

Corvus stands, waiting for Theresia to respond before hearing the loud explosion in the distance.

"I think I should go check that out." He calmly says, Armiger Unleashed is activated and shining blue weapons begin rotating around him, he quickly begins warping towards the location of the source of the sound, moving such that the crater would be in sight, but not very close to him, from a vantage point.

Recovering immediately thanks to his healing factor, the hunter went to the point where he had heard the explosion.

@Phoenix/Faruel: From the top of a building you see the bombed out farm that's partially on fire and several dozen onlookers and officers of the law coming in.

@Paul: "We're outdone 2 to 1, but the bigger problem is the tech. Normally one man in a suit of power armor with a gauss canon could take this place but since the factory got taken out we've been low on everything. We also had all the good shit taken and repurposed for other battles."

"What just happened" she says while rubbing her eyes, after her vision gets better she sees the silhouette of the Officers running towards the Farm, so she commands all of her Spiders to go back into the Bowl Immediately.

She then propels herself next to Ukyo and Quentima and tells them "I think both of you should Run if you don't want to end up like your dead Friend"

@Adem

"Uhhhhh, ****, i always do the worst thing possible with the worst timing. Welp, we got no time, so let's get the **** out here Ice buddy!"

Quentima says as she picks Ukyo and starts running to... somewhere else

"It seems destruction really does follow wherever we go." Corvus comments to no one in particular, observing the area to spot if there is anyone he recognizes there.

Riktor narrowed his eyes, observing the chaos that had happened.

"What the hell happened?" He murmured and then observed Quentima who had taken a boy with him.

"She will have to give me a couple of answers to all this," he thought chasing the woman.

Charlotte takes the Bowl of Spiders and grabs Quentima and Ukyo then Propels herself in the Air so they could all escape faster

Back