• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 5

"For the moment and then I'm still a mercenary, besides ... do you have a doctor or healer in your group?" He asked.

"Mh, you know how it is ... the jobs are bad and I'm trying to offer my services in exchange for a drink and a meal ... I'm a little desperate," he chuckled.

"Thank you so much ... oh also, keep it for you," he exclaimed, taking a vial containing a red liquid from his purse behind his belt and holding it out.

"It's my ... blood, and before you ask me ... there's a reason I gave it to you, just look," said Riktor, then pulled out his sword and passed his left hand on the blade, getting a cut.

Quentima would have seen the blood come out of the wound but that incredibly, a few seconds later the wound would have healed.

"If you wish, you don't necessarily have to drink it ... you just have to apply a drop on the wound to heal it completely, I suggest you keep the vial anyway ... and then it's not so disgusting, another particular thing about my blood is that has no smell or taste "

"Mh, I don't know ... anyone is fine with me, even if ... is there a wandering traveler like me in your group?" He asked.

"Mostly. Anyway, Corvus is on that direction, if you still want to meet him" She says as she points towards Corvus' direction

@Adem: "What do you want buddy?" A tired looking officer asks.

@Overlord: "You shoot me right here, you die. Now you best put down that gun before you make any rash mistakes."

Quentima than goes towars Ukyo, seeing the mexican standoff happening

"So... you really like getting into trouble huh?" She asks the Ice mage

Corvus was wandering across the city, Riktor would find him walking around, set apart from the other people around him by the unusual bow he was carrying with him.

"That'd be me, I take it one of my traveling group told you about me." He replies, leaning against a nearby wall.

"Did you want something from me?" He asks.

@Adem: "Cause I've been dealing with people like you all day. Now what do you want?"

@Dragon: The door opens, showing a small view into the room. There's at least 10 people there, 8 talking on the radios set up. Two of them are conversing with each other.

"-the only place in the damn state where we can't get anything. I've been on a single clip of ammo for a week, haven't seen any new supplies since the armor was taken away."

None of them notice you.

@Overlord: Several farmers appear out of the house, all heavily armed.

"That army."

I use my telekinesis to push as many of the people as I can by their clothes into each other and into the ground while I dual wield my pistols and shoot the people I can't grab with my ability immediately.

[If I take out the others, then I swap to firing on the group on the ground. If not, I maintain firing at them and back up to use the door as cover if they start shooting at me.]

"No, nothing in particular ... just getting to know my new travel companions," he replied, crossing his arms.

"I met a woman, Quentima ... we talked a bit and I offered her my services and she accepted," he explained.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Riktor ... I'm a monster hunter and a wandering mercenary," he said, holding out his hand.

@Adem: "The only criminal here would be you if you keep going on. The bounty list has all the current criminals."

@Dragon: You wipe out the entire room in an incredibly anticlimactic display, destroying several radios and managing to only kill 2 people. (Giving 2/5ths souls worth of animus.)

"The Bounty List is empty, and I doubt every bounty was captured,but it's no big deal, I'll leave you be." The Spider says as it leaves the Station

Back