• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 5

"Have you been able to notice an area where their forces are a bit more thinned out?"

@Drite

"Look, I have never been in a situation as bad as this, but if we surrender they will kill us, so I'm definitely not doing that, can you please distarct them with your laser attacks?"

Charlotte commands her Spiders that didn't make it in time to Show their True Forms and attack the Officers, The Spiders turned big, even the smallest Spiders turned bigger than Guard Dogs.

Charlotte then propelled herself and the others into a nearby Building's Window, and from that Building she jumped into another building and from that one into another one, so the Officers couldn't keep on following them

"Well... they wouldn't kill us but now they defienetly will... Why the **** did you do that without asking us?"

"I just thought that would be a good idea, I get stressed in situations like this...Sorry, now we're doomed....." Charlotte replies loosing hope

@Paul: "No, we've been more concerned with staying alive. Which makes me ask, you got any powers?"

@Adem/Drite: The police stop their pursuit to fight off the spiders, who are quickly destroyed by several powered officers.

"That I do, one is suited to attacking multiple enemies at once, another lets me enhance the capabilities of anything I touch, but only for while I'm touching it and a bit afterwards. Both are suited towards combat."

Seeing that it bounced off like that, I instead let it gained distance, and sneaking behind it without letting out my presence, looking for a chance to strike.

"Eh heh, not quite the best of plans since you would have still been suspected for the explosion."

Ukyo comments about Quentima's plan.

"Nope, but they can now clearly see us, you know, there is some powered people there, maybe one of them could identify us from afar"

@Andy: The bear is far faster than you, widening the gap the longer you wait. Eventually it runs into a cave.

@Paul: "Well damn, that's pretty good. You want a gun or something?"

"Eh well, wouldn't mind, but for that we would have to search around the town, and with the cops likely searching for us it's a huge risk"

"Uh huh, quite the revelation."

Ukyo responds while looking in the direction she point, not having detecting abilities to have noticed him on his own.

Blood and unconscious men. Huh...sounds like a recipe for some trouble, especially when you throw a fight into the mix. She hummed before walking towards the scene of the fight. "Well, this doesn't look too friendly..."

@Dragon: "Yes! Whatever you want!"

@Jacky: The fighting stop for a second when the explosion happens, but it resumes quickly as someone smashes another person with a street sign.

The police are investigating the scene of the explosion at this point and a few are looking all across the city for the culprits.

"Another individual with powers then. So, what will you do now? You should probably find somewhere to hide until this clears up."

Sophie stepped closer to the fighting and cleared her throat to get the attention of the brawlers. "Anyone here want to tell me why this fighting has started?"

"Yeah, a gun would be nice, doesn't matter what kind." Nero responds

Since it doesn't seem like reinforcements will be coming, maybe if I can manage to help them take this base, it will let me move up faster.

"You could try hiding in some of the less populated districts of the city, or you could head out, there are forests..." Corvus says, thinking for a brief moment.

"That way." he says, pointing to the directions of forests from the city.

"Those could make for a safe retreat for now. I intend to head further west once I'm done in the city, but there were still a few things that interested me. What you do is up to you." He continues.

@Paul: Someone throws you an old looking hunting rifle.

"Mind showing us? We'd appreciate it."

@Jacky: "It's a bet." An observer says.

"A bet?" The woman asked with a roll of her eyes. Well, that seemed terribly idiotic. "A bet about what, exactly? And what's on the line that's worth hurting each other?"

Back