• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 5

"I guess I could, lemme see here."

Maybe I can fire off a beam and crouch back down fast enough.

Nero draws the blade he was given previously, setting the gun down temporarily. He aims towards the area the soldiers were firing towards, the enemies by the base. With a single motion, he pops up and swings the blade, sending a bright beam of light crashing towards the enemy forces in an effort to at least disrupt them, if not take out a decent amount of their forces. Immediatly after firing the beam, he goes to crouch back down behind the wall.

"So they're just fighting because they feel like it?" Sophie crossed her arms over her chest. She could feel that fire rising up inside of her. What a waste... "Does this happen often?"

"Welp... i am ok with it, don't know about these guys though" She says while pointing to Charlote and Ukyo

I rise up my speed, still keeping my presence low. Upon arriving at the cave, I find a spot to hide and probe deep inside it with my instinct

Alright Corvus has useful abilities and Theresia can have her uses... as cannon fodder if needed.

An explosion then went off before Cole could say more. After Corvus teleported away he looked for where the cloud of dust and smoke of the explosion was.

"I too will be gone for a bit." he says to Theresia before slightly driving his knees outward and jumping high into the air onto a building with the help of Atmos.

From there he starts jumping from building to building until he saw Corvus together with the indecent woman and the ice man. He grins as he takes a good look at the scene. After a short while he heads back to Theresia.

Corvus shrugs, warping back to the building and heading back towards the rest of the city, looking around as he goes.

@Jacky: "It's every day!"

@Criminals: The forest to the west is relatively small, but it's thick and hard to see into. The trees stretch up hundreds of feet unlike any others you've seen.

@Paul: The blast destroys a wall, causing a look of shock from the commander.

"Well, you blew open a large hole with just that, so please, take this and fire it into that hole." The commander says, handing you a single shot rocket launcher.

@Andy: The cave is incredibly deep and pitch black past a certain point. The bear is at the bottom of it, resting.

@Phoenix: The police are searching the entire city, asking people questions and arresting several people.

The hunter watched the humanoid spider take Quentima away with the blue-haired guy.

"I'd better go talk to the archer about this," he murmured to then searched for Corvus, following his smell.

At least they didn't end up destroying the city.

Corvus thinks to himself, seeing what's going on.

He moves from rooftop to rooftop, eventually coming to the place where he'd previously seen the fight and noticing Sophie there. He warps near her.

"What's going on here?" He asks her.

"Roger that."

Nero grabs hold of the rocket launcher, pointing it towards the hole he had opened up. Pulling the trigger, he looses an enhanced rocket that moves faster, and has a more destructive payload than normal.

@Paul: The blast from the rocket is massive, blowing out your ears and damaging the base further. The bullets seem to stop as silence falls. Those outside of the base retreat inside.

"Looks like a fine opening." The commander says.

"Seems like they're having a fight," she spike, glaring at those in the area as her body temperature began to rise. "I don't particularly appreciate it." She spoke in a tone that suggested this was more than a small comment. This was a warning.

"You going to stop them then?" Corvus asks, looking over the fight.

"I wonder what it is they find so entertaining about this..." He mumbles, seemingly to himself, but loud enough to be heard.

"Well, if you need my help then I have this for less lethal solutions." Corvus says, an ornate shield appearing in his hands.

"Well, someone has to teach everyone here a lesson." She muttered before glancing to the shield. She raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't going to kill them. They don't learn anything from being dead after all. There are...other ways to brand something into ones mind.." she glanced down at the ground for a moment, a hand going to a certain spot at the back of her neck, which was covered by her hair.

"Perfect," she said with a grin before moving towards the two that were currently fighting, or...however many there were but she singled out two. She quickly grabbed both and attempted to push them up against the wall, her hands now burning brightly as she began to leave a bad burn mark on their arms. "Time you learned what's acceptable and what isn't."

"Hmm, this might get messy," Alison said with a shrug as she watched Sophie go at it. "I wonder what she'll do..."

Riktor approached Corvus.

"Here you are, we should talk about what happened with the explosion -" he suddenly stopped.

"What's going on here?" He asked, slightly confused.

"Nothing that concerns me. So Corvus didn't go back here, huh?"

He's likely with one of those other powered people. But which one...?

He then looks at the card again and starts searching for the given adress.

Theresia peers over Cole's shoulder at the card.

"Hey, do you need help?" she asks with the usual smile.

Cole sighs.

Well I did ask her if she was interested in this job.

"Just keep your eyes peeled for this adress."

Theresia whistles for anyone nearby in her group which she should think of a name for at this point to come closer.

"Has anybody seen this address..." she asks, reading aloud what's on the card.

Back