• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

Average Azur Lane Shikikan

oi81s8pjhzf31.png

The current event provides more evidence for the existence of shipgirls as well as a better explanation for their origins. I might try my luck with AE Type 2 again because the evidence is pretty solid, rather than the "non-canon" or "vague statement" trope before.
i don't remember the counter-argument for it is non-canon.

I have a revision in mind, however right now i'm trying so solve the problem regarding about AE

So just looked at two of them, and apparently these shipgirls' strategy is to just bombard their opponent(s) with bombs coming from the air (thanks to their planes). Some can do this better than others of course.

So just looked at two of them, and apparently these shipgirls' strategy is to just bombard their opponent(s) with bombs coming from the air (thanks to their planes). Some can do this better than others of course.
Two of them are aircraft carriers, and there are other types of shipgirls that used different strategies as well.

Although, most of them prefer to zone out with guns and cannons.

Ah crap, my Nikke general discussion thread was closed per-request of mine lel, that thread became too unhinged for my comfort zone
well, i did saw the thread, First Witch do have a point though, since i'm f2p (my money go to AL bruhh) can't really progress main campaign to get information from, the dev walled the game progression hard, even the event story require you to clear hard mode to unlock epilogue which sometime contain important informations, if you not swing your wallet, you gonna get stuck thus no more informations for you, right now i can only relying on youtube to get informations. Make me appreciate AL even more bruhhh

well, i did saw the thread, First Witch do have a point though, since i'm f2p (my money go to AL bruhh) can't really progress main campaign to get information from, the dev walled the game progression hard, even the event story require you to clear hard mode to unlock epilogue which sometime contain important informations, if you not swing your wallet, you gonna get stuck thus no more informations for you, right now i can only relying on youtube to get informations. Make me appreciate AL even more bruhhh
Yeah i get it, however Witchy delivering all of it in sort of "aggression" way, which even if it has no ill-intention, it's made me uncomfortable

Yeah i get it, however Witchy delivering all of it in sort of "aggression" way, which even if it has no ill-intention, it's made me uncomfortable
well, it is understandable though, the entire Nikke community is on edge, i manager to stay outside and trying to enjoy the game as hard as possible, still sometime how the dev manage the game do get to me bruhh. AL truly spoiled us

well, it is understandable though, the entire Nikke community is on edge, i manager to stay outside and trying to enjoy the game as hard as possible, still sometime how the dev manage the game do get to me bruhh. AL truly spoiled us
Right
I just going ignore the community, like constant pissed off and attacking wouldn't lead to anything at all
Anyway looks like Nikke would be created in this site under the shadow lel

Right
I just going ignore the community, like constant pissed off and attacking wouldn't lead to anything at all
Anyway looks like Nikke would be created in this site under the shadow lel
well, i think i will let someone handle the verse page, i probably going to create Nikke Physiology until i deemed i have enough informations for the page, also i want to wait to see how the game running, it still fresh and new, even AL take years to get a proper verse on this site

well, i think i will let someone handle the verse page, i probably going to create Nikke Physiology until i deemed i have enough informations for the page, also i want to wait to see how the game running, it still fresh and new, even AL take years to get a proper verse on this site
Yeah, i'm not like we're gonna rushing everything lel
Beside, i'm busy helping the folks in PGR and Arknights right now so Nikke is on my sidelined box for now

Finally done, also a celebration for a new UR event

Back