• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

Great, now we can have more of Wh*re Shipgirls profiles incoming
Probably not, still need to see if new shipgirl have any notable feats, or else we just cloning profiles due to most shipgirl is the same. I still waiting for Yorktown profile and especially that meme Bon Homme Richard, mf love to mess everything up and throw everything into chaos

Anyway, i finish the Shipgirl Physilogy, now someone please check that page, and fix my spelling and grammar, i'm bad at those things bruhh

hey ehm just to understand thanks to the new additions to the Shipgirl phisiology

the normal shipgirls, are not too OP right?

like they are not so strong that they need to fight super haxed characters in order to be fair matches etc?

While their attacks now can damage on Conceptual type 3 and Information type 2 level, they still need to hit their opponent multiple times, just now that the damage is on conceptual and information level so their opponent is easier to go down

Finished the event story, Shipgirls can indeed empower themselves with faith or word of powers that allows them to oppose concepts such as war, conquest, famine, and disease. It is done via Mirror Sea shenanigans so it's not applicable under normal circumstances.

Now I'm going to wait until Shipgirls can Thu'um their enemies into Oblivion.

hey ehm do you guys know some verses or characters that are 8-A?

i kinda want to do some Azur lane matches

Okay just double checking since nen crush makes hxh characters pretty unmatchable

though I should tell it’s madness type 3. And you still got to worry about the fear and limited death hax that comes with ren/nen crush

Do we have any of the projects left? I feel like all we need is more shipgirls profiles considering we have done everything for indexing the verse....unless i missed some lel

Currently, there are Yorktown, META Enterprise, META Bon Homme Richard, Bismarck profile, they are relevant profile, all of them are currently onhold bruhh because me and Jame don't have time. Still, Bismarck will likely get 1st priority since i predict she gonna get UR retrofit in this CN Anniversary

While making other shipgirl profile is fine and dandy, pretty much most shipgirls have the same major abilities because of Shipgirl Physiology anyway

Do we have any of the projects left? I feel like all we need is more shipgirls profiles considering we have done everything for indexing the verse....unless i missed some lel
Shipgirl Physiology's profile is mostly fine for now, unless we have something new coming up. As Vietthai said, most of the shipgirls abilities are covered on the physiology page, so new profiles probably don't look much different from others.

There are probably an upgrade for CM hax for the verse because of Implacable event, however i still working on it, need to be extremely careful before the thread is made

Edit: also since our site is very strict about making page that is similar to each other (or clone) and there are too many shipgirls so it is a waste of time to make them. And before you guy ask about making collab shipgirls, my answer is no, because they are irrelevant

To be fair, i advocate to make a shipgirls profiles who are relevant (like we still don't have the other iconic shipgirls pages like Taihou for example) or have a nice designs to be made (basically some of the Ironblood shipgirls for example)

New Ironblood event for the 6th anniversary:

Bismarck's new "form": Bismarck Zwei is announced.

Zwei
Flashback to Kancolle
vegeta-look-up.gif

Close to finish the story of the current event.
Good news is: the verse gonna be more overpower
Bad news is: it will be extremely hard to make any vs match, so well vs match lovers gonna cry

Well from the look of it, Mirror Sea now can affect outsider, however it is via indirect method, and sometime inconsistent

Back