• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

I think you might be focusing more on what they're saying than the context.

The Sirens don't actually manipulate possibilities, they set up reenactments of the shipgirls in an endless loop in which they die, rise, and repeat.

When they see the shipgirls break free from the loop, it will open up new possibilities for them to explore.

i skipped all the story so idk lol
bruh-meme.gif

So what did we get from the Golden Hind and co? Anything interesting?
Shikikan got sent to another world with Royal Fortune and went on a treasure hunt with hot pirate girls.

First, there is an ancient grimoire (computer tablet) capable of firing shooting stars and missile warheads that Shikikan and Whydah can use.

All of the Tempesta shipgirls have prehensile tentacles, which are part of their rigging. They, except for Royal Fortune, are capable of summoning their own fleet, although this likely took some time.

Tester is the person who manipulates the history of Tempesta's world (I just made up this name btw), all so that she can get her hand on Shikikan to elevate to the status of the Creator, a god.

Mary Celeste possesses intangibility and invisibility, allowing her to appear and vanish from one location to another. She also commands a tentacle monster as well.

I also feel like Vietthai, I think they are literal stars lol. Maybe I will create a thread to update them. But right now I still don't have enough evidence to prove them.

Well, I can say that all shipgirls have Abstract Existence type 1, because they are just CREATED from human will and thought and MATERIIZED themselves so maybe they are still just the will and imagination of humans. just humans => I think so there can be AE1 Infor/Concept/will/thought
@Jamesthetaker @Vietthai96 think it ?

No, they explicitly have physical form, anime called them physical manifestation of human will, and physical objects can interact with them, having physical form go against the notion of being AE1

Just like Vietthai said, physical manifestation basically goes against the requirement for type 1 AE.
That works for shipgirls too. For example, Graham ( Maou Gakuen ) or takumi ( Chaos;Head ) also have nep2 and ae1 even though they have a physical body BUT the problem is that they create their own physical form, I mean maybe shipgirls also have a chance made like that.

That works for shipgirls too. For example, Graham ( Maou Gakuen ) or takumi ( Chaos;Head ) also have nep2 and ae1 even though they have a physical body BUT the problem is that they create their own physical form, I mean maybe shipgirls also have a chance made like that.
They have something such as other form, like MGK characters can exist with their source, but again AE1 is limited to their source. Shipgirls didn't really have something like that, they don't have something like a source to exist, unless you want to claim that they can exist as human will, which is wrong since human will belong to human, not shipgirl

They have something such as other form, like MGK characters can exist with their source, but again AE1 is limited to their source. Shipgirls didn't really have something like that, they don't have something like a source to exist, unless you want to claim that they can exist as human will, which is wrong since human will belong to human, not shipgirl
So it's still difficult to change that they have AE1, I mean they completely exist in the form of infor/data, that's also the reason they have infor/data beings and even infor/data AE1 well, they are all abstracts.

Boy, the new NP event is very interesting. Especially Pamiat META, said to be amalgamation of every Pamiat Merkuria and the manifeststion of the concept of herself.
AE1 soon??

"Rodney" is an amalgamation that exists in a higher dimension, even if "we" take human form in different branches. As for "me"... Yes, you're free to regard "me" as an incarnation of the concept of Rodney, specific to this branch.
@Vietthai96 @Jamesthetaker Rodney META is a higher dimension existence

"Rodney" is an amalgamation that exists in a higher dimension, even if "we" take human form in different branches. As for "me"... Yes, you're free to regard "me" as an incarnation of the concept of Rodney, specific to this branch.
@Vietthai96 @Jamesthetaker Rodney META is a higher dimension existence
As much as i love wanki.....i mean upgrading AL, exist in higher dimension =/= being a higher dimensional existence, the standard for HDE is strict nowadays (due to a revision), it require you to prove that the character in question possesses move than basic 3 dimensional axes, for example the character being space-time which is a 4 dimesional construct, etc......Athena from GoW have similar statement as she ascend to higher plane of existence, still do not have HDE

Back