• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

3-39.jpg

Global Version--------------------------------China Version----------------------------------The one used to advertise the character in China in public areas.
Why the censore again China??? and now a nerf.

Censore is passable, but they nerfed the boobas poor indomitable hahaha.

unknown.png

I was watching a review of which of the Illustrious class sisters was the best, but I'm still undecided because of this comparison table, it is a very specific and well elaborated table with many BIG statistics that makes it hard to choice..... Ignore the Spanish words

Ok so this might seem like a joke but.....

I got 2 copies of Indomitable and 4 copies of Vanguard but no Revenge or Jervis.

I'm not flexing or anything but why getting SR is more difficult for me?!

Jervis only has 0.5% of drop rating so it's okay ig?... Ofc i don't want to spend 8K points on buying her, i already got her from Drop twice and build and Revenge is bad luck ig.

But sadly some if not most of them are trash.

Final version, now the core of the verse is complete

Final version, now the core of the verse is complete
Hold up!

Ya forgot about submarine shipgirls.

I've heard there would be a new combat system update soon.

IIRC it's the melee combat system so those swords won't be just for show.

New update on latest patch has been implemented:

Augment Modules or Melee Combat which allow you to give Shipgirls sword

Repulse META can be obtained through META Lab

Oath skins for New Jersey, Saratoga, Forbin

Cool. More PR Shipgirl profiles.

Now it is time to find where is the scan Empress say her line, i forgot the event where she first appear

Now with that immortality type 9 i'm sure Velox gonna make match
She appeared at the end of the Ashen Simulacrum event and then again in the Khorovod of Dawn's Rime event.

Depend if the immortality is applicable in the match or not
actually it can, that why Friedrich want to take the fight into Compiler's dimension, or they not gonna win, and according to the event, at least Compiler can open dimensional portal to blast shit with her energy blast, and Siren can open space-time portal to send their mass-produced things

Hey, it's been a while since the last post, eh?

Well, the 4th anniversary has come. We're getting a bunch of good stuff soon.

Also, the MV is lit as ****.

So what we get here for AL 4th anniversary?
New mini IB event, oath skin for Helena, as usual, some summer skin, a New Jersey MV, and some merchandises.......................
Login with enough day get 500 gem and a free oath ring

No leak or any reveal, look like they keep JP Anniversary information pretty hard, we need to wait for JP Anni live stream

Back