• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

Close to finish the story of the current event.
Good news is: the verse gonna be more overpower
Bad news is: it will be extremely hard to make any vs match, so well vs match lovers gonna cry
MFS

vegeta-look-up.gif

Law hax for Siren with their Mirror Sea, there is also the long overdue Physic hax and Gravity hax, but i need to wait for better scan. The thing is, since thing is powered by the Wisdom Cube, so everything is conceptual now, you probably gonna get conceptual hacking, conceptual technology hax, even conceptual dimensional travel, etc..., which sound bullshit as ****, but it does, good luck trying to beat the verse now, the verse have been throwing conceptual shit around recently, and very often

The dimensional travel doesn't often used in combat, no? And i argue the hacking are only working on techs even if it's an conceptual thing, conceptual techs hax are sound busted to say

Well, at least the dimensional travel isn't used often unless it is Siren or META shipgirls, but Siren have Immortality type 9 so it isn't like they gonna have any match, also the incoming type 8 for them. The hacking thing is for META, but well, only Helena do it often but she currently doesn't have a profile. Still shipgirl gonna be strong, they can attack conceptual and information level, the only good thing is their AE isn't combat applicable and they have no passives

Edit: still i need to double check in case EN gonna do another mistranslation of CN texts

wait would that apply to only Sirens or to Shipgirls too?
Law hax for Siren with their Mirror Sea, there is also the long overdue Physic hax and Gravity hax, but i need to wait for better scan. The thing is, since thing is powered by the Wisdom Cube, so everything is conceptual now, you probably gonna get conceptual hacking, conceptual technology hax, even conceptual dimensional travel, etc..., which sound bullshit as ****, but it does, good luck trying to beat the verse now, the verse have been throwing conceptual shit around recently, and very often

Deep in my heart, i'm still f***ing love Kancolle and will still do
Azur Lane is more lighter, fun, very degen, with an alternate reality and fantasy mixed with it, but it can't surpassed what i really like from Kancolle that i wish Azur Lane should try and folllow: Realism, Pain, Suffering, Life, and overall vagueness that flow very well on Kancolle fandom

The only Kancolle thing memorable in me is Yamato. AL grow on me better, its characters personality is more varies than Kancole's one-dimensional personality

The only Kancolle thing memorable in me is Yamato. AL grow on me better, its characters personality is more varies than Kancole's one-dimensional personality
That one-dimensional personality is one of the vagueness that i like, because with that you can intreperting their characters which made them variated from fans, like Touhou

Well, after i get new PC, gonna do a AL CRT, first is we need to separate Siren Physiology from Shipgirl Physiology, all those recent events make it clear that Siren way different from shipgirl, they are entire different project utilise different design, shoul not lump them with Shipgirl Physiology

Man, just strolling online and there are peoples who scale AL at Low 1-C or even Low 1-A. Damn, and here i even thought 2-A AL on Omniversebattlefield was crazy enough, even then at least 2-A AL on that site is scaling to Natural Calculus System only and not scale to physical stats

Done, hehe, now time to enjoy the incoming 6th JP Anniversary

"laser" my ass, that energy beam, nothing in the verse stated those attacks are laser, it is just fancy anime cinematic effects, also Dub???, nahhhhhh

Of course I say it's not without evidence.

Interesting... By deviating from their predetermined destiny, they've managed to break free from the shackles of fate... I thought we were in control of everything, but perhaps that was all a lie...

My sister, everything in this world has its cause and effect. We must always look for another possibility through this infinite cycle of death and rebirth...

Interesting... By deviating from their predetermined destiny, they've managed to break free from the shackles of fate... I thought we were in control of everything, but perhaps that was all a lie...

My sister, everything in this world has its cause and effect. We must always look for another possibility through this infinite cycle of death and rebirth...
Yeah, we shouldn't take every dialouges that used some of flashy things so i'm not too fond with this one

I don't think the conversation can be taken literally, but there is no reason to dismiss it.

Remember that the Sirens regularly control the Mirror Sea to experiment with timelines and reenactments, even repeating a specific event over and over again.

Figuratively speaking, they can control the "fate" of the Pawns within the Mirror Sea as if they were puppeteers.

Basically, the Sirens are talking about how they can dictate the lives of these Pawns by experimenting with them endlessly.

I don't think the conversation can be taken literally, but there is no reason to dismiss it.

Remember that the Sirens regularly control the Mirror Sea to experiment with timelines and reenactments, even repeating a specific event over and over again.

Figuratively speaking, they can control the "fate" of the Pawns within the Mirror Sea as if they were puppeteers.

Basically, the Sirens are talking about how they can dictate the lives of these Pawns by experimenting with them endlessly.
Let me see here they also said that the ShipGirls deviated from their destiny, I'll assume it here is death.

Instead of them being able to control the shipgirl's fate, they deviated from their fate, so the Sirens could no longer control their fate.

Honestly... this is a bit flowery but hear me out

context: they say they have countless possibilities that lead to death (arranged by siren) but to escape that possibility they will have to overcome the possibilities that bring death

Back