• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Discussion Thread

Inb4 Phil Swifts "I saw this boat in half".

Getting down the meat. We will soon have the prolly biggest event in the entire Game (Sans Russia Ship girl, nothing beats russia ship).

We are even getting a totally new ship across all servers. And new ship art for the Colorado Class ships. They looks extremly neat!

There is actually a pretty upsetting and sad story behind those Colorado Artworks. You see, they are not the original ones, go to the Wiki to see the OG arts.

Yea I know the story behind them

How did that artist get the job is beyond me. Glad they decided to hire a new one for them

Just realized we might need a topic for this thread

Is there any real world ship profile on the wiki?

Edit: woa we have Cleveland

The Event is really pushing american fleets. They already were damn strong with the Egyptian god trio (Cleveland/Helena/Witchita) and now gets a damn strong Backline. A Washington/Dakota Line up with an Enterprise looks really scary.

>Checks AL Twitter

>Starter refits, Fusou and Yamashiro refits, Takao and Kaga oath skins and a Halloween event incoming

I was thinking

For a possible tier for AL we can try calcing the explosion made when you destroy a flagship

Welcome my friend. My comrade in arms. Ignore Genki, hes just sucking out our luck.

That historyline though.

Also guys, I got myself Colorado, Washington, and Maryland some time ago. Just forgot we had this and so didn't share my gains~

Also got Wasps from the supplies node too, so moar shipgirls!

I curse both of you and your EX rank luck.

I really didnt got that invested into the story, but i do recall Sirens as a whole being pretty broken, as they casually mention that they time travel to set up history and shit. Might be more but i would need to read myself into it.

Get the strongest weapon then. Your credit card.

• laughs in having an income source.

Back