• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azur Lane Revision 2

Vietthai96

He/Him
I completely forgot the verse for some reason, now time to come back with a revision or else @Jamesthetaker gonna call his Kamen Riders goes after my ass
anyway, go back to the topic

I. Shipgirls & Wisdom Cube:
Abstract Existence (Type 2): Back then this scan was rejected because it kinda vague and non-specific, however now it is valid with the new information regarding shipgirl existence, as Dr.Anzeel, who is shipgirl creator, directly stated shipgirls are conceptual existence and they embodies human emotion which is abstract in nature, exactly confirm the first scan where Akashi stated about shipgirl's nature, in the same scan Dr.Aoste directly stated KAN-SEN (Shipgirl) draw information from the Wisdom Cube and are embodied as individuals with personalities based upon the concepts and emotions imprinted in their hull data. Also this scan from anime stated shipgirls are the physical manifestation of human will

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3): This same scan stated they possesses conceptual weapon, also their hull/rigging have concepts imprinted on and is used for fighting

Information Manipulation (Type 2), Data Manipulation: The scan above already stated Shipgirl's hull/rigging possesses data which also imprinted with concept. Now this scan stated these data also affect their well-being and these hull/rigging also formed from information. Not simple like this, this scan further stated these data, information also capable of generating a small world (limited in scope though, still a small world), and peoples, even their individuality, memories and emotions, and given form. Other scans stated Shipgirl's hull data can generate a virtual space. And this scan even stated the shipgirl's hull composed by information elements/blocks

Non-Physical Interaction: Shipgirl can interact and destroy Mirror Sea control device, which is actually the very concept of the Mirror Sea, its foundation. Original Chinese stated the same as it is conceptual rather than physical

Wisdom Cube also get Concept, Info 2 and Data manipulation, since it is the thing that form shipgirl, which you can also see from multiple scans i posted above, and in turn shipgirls soul is stated to be quantum data

Blueprint Shipgirls get Limited Space-Time Manipulation: Their attacks can stretch the very fabric of the Mirror Sea create a massive crack in spacetime.

II. Siren
Inorganic Physiology (Type 2): Now from the very same scan Siren is confirmed directly to be simply androids with an anthropomorphized personality installed, or a puppet, and they are sophisticated AI program at their core, inhabiting artificial bodies

Immortality (Type 8): and look like they can have this ability from the very same scan, as Dr.Aoste stated if they get error then they can be fixed as long as they're connected to another terminal.

Non-Physical Interaction: Siren is the same as shipgirl, they created the Mirror Sea and its control device

They also get Concept 2, Info 2, Data Manipulation because they are powered by Wisdom Cube

III is reorganization of Shipgirl Physiology page it look too long so i will use tabber

Anyway this is all, my spelling and grammar is kinda not good though so i hope you guys bear with this, anyway thanks ahead for participating ^^

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3): This same scan stated they possesses conceptual weapon, also their hull/rigging have concepts imprinted on and is used for fighting
This isnt concept manip, what, this isn't saying concept in the form sense but instead as an idea, like how a blueprint is, a blueprint is the concept of the thing going to be constructed using it, but that doesn't mean the blueprint is a concept in the way that we recognize them.
Information Manipulation (Type 2), Data Manipulation: The scan above already stated Shipgirl's hull/rigging possesses data which also imprinted with concept. Now this scan stated these data also affect their well-being and these hull/rigging also formed from information. Not simple like this, this scan further stated these data, information also capable of generating a small world (limited in scope though, still a small world), and peoples, even their individuality, memories and emotions, and given form. Other scans stated Shipgirl's hull data can generate a virtual space. And this scan even stated the shipgirl's hull composed by information elements/blocks
I see no reason why this wouldn't be info type 1, because that is what this is, this is talking about information in the sense of knowledge and understanding rather than
Wisdom Cube also get Concept, Info 2 and Data manipulation, since it is the thing that form shipgirl, which you can also see from multiple scans i posted above, and in turn shipgirls soul is stated to be quantum data
See the above
Non-Physical Interaction: Shipgirl can interact and destroy Mirror Sea control device, which is actually the very concept of the Mirror Sea, its foundation. Original Chinese stated the same as it is conceptual rather than physical
As I said above, concept here seems to be more related to the idea of something rather than an actual concept, though depending on how this works it would still be npi

This isnt concept manip, what, this isn't saying concept in the form sense but instead as an idea, like how a blueprint is, a blueprint is the concept of the thing going to be constructed using it, but that doesn't mean the blueprint is a concept in the way that we recognize them.
The Kansen's hull is form-based on the images, emotions, etc. as stated by Akashi. Aoste further supports this by saying that concepts and emotions are what make up their personality.

The Kansen's hull is capable of generating a world based on its own genesis, data, and emotions, as shown in the scan. Even though the world is limited in scope, it is still a world, all of which are based on Kansen's information blocks. A simple idea from a blueprint doesn't have that kind of power; heck, this very scan right here states that the Wisdom Cubes can give form to a conceptual existence, which is what the Shipgirl is.
As I said above, concept here seems to be more related to the idea of something rather than an actual concept, though depending on how this works it would still be npi
Concepts here is the information of human emotions, feelings, and images given form by the Wisdom Cube.

The Kansen's hull is form-based on the images, emotions, etc. as stated by Akashi. Aoste further supports this by saying that concepts and emotions are what make up their personality.
Yes, so this isn't conceptual in the same way thoughts are not conceptual
The term concept here is more referring to the image or idea of the ship rather than the concepts we look for to give a character concept manip
The Kansen's hull is capable of generating a world based on its own genesis, data, and emotions, as shown in the scan. Even though the world is limited in scope, it is still a world, all of which are based on Kansen's information blocks. A simple idea from a blueprint doesn't have that kind of power; heck, this very scan right here states that the Wisdom Cubes can give form to a conceptual existence, which is what the Shipgirl is.
That's fine but that still doesn't invalidate my point of saying conceptual here doesn't have to mean what we consider concepts to be. Also please remember I said like a blueprint, I was not saying that they were blueprints but simply akin to them. In that, the ship's form is based upon thoughts or conceptions of it which are then materialized using human emotions and feelings.
All to say, concepts, as used here, are not the same type of concepts as what we classify them to be.
Concepts here is the information of human emotions, feelings, and images given form by the Wisdom Cube.
See the above
Idea is another synonym for concept.
Yes because concept does not always have to mean something which is either a form or another type of concept in philosophy.

Yes, so this isn't conceptual in the same way thoughts are not conceptual
The term concept here is more referring to the image or idea of the ship rather than the concepts we look for to give a character concept manip
Aoste specifically claims that concepts and emotions are two things that create Shipgirls hull data. Those concepts are collections of human beliefs about their form and function, which is why they are conceptual in the first place.
That's fine but that still doesn't invalidate my point of saying conceptual here doesn't have to mean what we consider concepts to be. Also please remember I said like a blueprint, I was not saying that they were blueprints but simply akin to them. In that, the ship's form is based upon thoughts or conceptions of it which are then materialized using human emotions and feelings.
All to say, concepts, as used here, are not the same type of concepts as what we classify them to be.
You are saying that the concepts here are something like abstract constructions in a blueprint. Sure, thoughts or images are not concepts in the traditional sense, but the scans define them as the entire collective ideas of humanity, not just simple thoughts or feelings. Once again, Aoste literally calls them "concepts" all together.

The idea here is that collective thoughts, feelings, etc. are concepts that become information and data for shipgirls. The very same data and information are capable of forming the entire world. If the scientists were simply discussing the concept of "forming Shipgirls," perhaps this thread would not have occurred in the first place; however, the evidence shows that the concepts are fundamental to shipgirls and have the potency to form an entire reality of their own.

This isn't just with the Shipgirls, but the Mirror Sea scans pretty much said the same thing. In case you're not aware what a "Mirror Sea" is, it is a pocket reality that is the core device created by the Sirens. It is one of the examples where the term "concept" being mentioned in the verse would usually refer to the foundation or concept of something rather than a general idea. Of course, the case will vary depending on the context, but you get what I'm saying, especially when most of the evidence above all points toward "concepts" for the former.

Completely forgot this, bruhh, currently busy so i will be back later. Anyway
Does this hax applicable in combat?
Depend, since Shipgirl is stated to be conceptual existence and conceptual weapon (shipgirls actually are weapon themselves, they just take human form, so in a sense they themselves are conceptual), so yeah CM is combat applicable, Information is unknown, until more is revealed in the future we currently treat it as non-combat applicable, however hax like Mind Hax, Corruption, etc.... from Black Cube and METAmorphosis are at informational level, one shot from Bismarck with Black Cube empowered leave Hood bedridden and corrupt her "Hull", or Bon Homme Richard ability to induce METAmorphosis on others shipgirls is also informational level, it corrupt shipgirls' hull, reduce their individuality into a mere weapon

All seem fine to me, it is just that why it's CM type 3? The scan just mention it's concept weapon without showing what it could do, shouldn't we just leave it CM without any type?

All seem fine to me, it is just that why it's CM type 3? The scan just mention it's concept weapon without showing what it could do, shouldn't we just leave it CM without any type?
If the scale of Concept is not really elaborated we default it to type 3, you can ask @DontTalkDT about this, also you can see from my OP that Shipgirl draw information from Wisdom Cube and embodied as individual, so it is pretty much personal concept, and human emotion is local in scale

Back