• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His attacks wouldnt hurt Mikey like the COTE characters. He has tanked opponents who have comparable AP to his own . Also one shot them
Alright then. But, however, Ayano had also received attacks that were stronger than her defences, and she was still able to defend against them.

Ayanokoji doesnt have instinctive reaction ability
At least, he have good instincts in combat https://anyflip.com/cnyjl/unsh/basic/201-250#:~:text=acting President Tsukishiro.”-,I avoided,-it on the (see in the next sentence)

Additional: Ayano has Enhanced Sense

There, Ayano knew that there would be an attack coming at her from behind.

Ayano is able to stun her opponent with just one punch.

Depends on how Kouji would be able to handle the grapples. He knows how to counter martial arts grapples, not sure about wrestling
As long he can figuring it out, he can handle the wrestling moves
The only thing that i'm worried is the AP, otherwise it would be a good match

Even with AP equalized? This is a popular newgen matchup thats why i want it added. Ends alot of pointless debates, its becoming the goku vs saitama of anime 9-B
It just not my thing lel, equalizing/restricting for the sake of matches with sacrificing the match addition doesn't feels right

Considering that Mikey got upgraded to 2.3? megajoules, this is a stomp. This match can't be added and the versus thread should be removed from both profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back