• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting Ayanokouji.
Ayanokouji can one shot a very healthy Ibuki with a karate chop as seen in the anime, so his AP definitely scales to 1920 KJ.
The 7.5x AP difference is a requirement for a character to one-shot their enemy in versus thread, its not a multiplier applicable to in-verse feat.

• This gap is strictly for versus debating purposes, and will not apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character based on a feat of one-shotting another character in his or her verse.

Eh, I don't want sound biased, but I have no clue what is Mikey intelligence in the fights?
Someone tell me?

Eh, I don't want sound biased, but I have no clue what is Mikey intelligence in the fights?
Someone tell me?
Above Average normally and Genius fighting IQ was labeled a prodigy at age 4 in chapter 123 and already had skill to kick closed bottles caps off

I agree. So you vote Mikey?
obviously to mikey, even putting the speed equal mikey still has an ap and therefore a totally superior resistance to that of ayano, the only feat "wall level" of ayano is by ibuki and the elevator and the worst of all is that the damage produced is not known how big it is visually or if the elevator is actually made of steel

obviously to mikey, even putting the speed equal mikey still has an ap and therefore a totally superior resistance to that of ayano, the only feat "wall level" of ayano is by ibuki and the elevator and the worst of all is that the damage produced is not known how big it is visually or if the elevator is actually made of steel
Yeah I disagree with the calc result too. Seems too high when the verse is consistently Human-Street tier

It is assumed to be made of steel, since we got no info.

It is assumed to be made of steel, since we got no info.
I think most elevators are made of 306 or 316 steel i'm just neutral on the result because like you said we dont know for sure. It was an older elevator too since it broke down on them for them to be stuck

I think most elevators are made of 306 or 316 steel i'm just neutral on the result because like you said we dont know for sure. It was an older elevator too since it broke down on them for them to be stuck
The person who calculated it asked for my opinion in my DMs and I told him if there are no sources, we need to use average one.

It was from this feat
M9gXGBs.jpeg

Anyways, any AP difference in this match (including the feat)

I am unsure of Mikey intelligence compared to Ayano.

Anyways, any AP difference in this match (including the feat)

I am unsure of Mikey intelligence compared to Ayano.
Mikey is a prodigy level fighter with at least 15 years of training and fighting experience but Ayano is Ayano, its not too many characters with battle IQ as high as his. I think with prep time he has a far better chance against supressed Mikey.

Man, I would vote for Mikey, but the fact is Ayano got incredible intelligence (and probably hidden one).

I will vote for Mikey as far, but if the manga is not finished yet, the match will be changed later on.

Note the bolded part. That alone destroys any skill feat in Tokyo Revengers. Who in Tokyo Revengers is stated to have "mastered all possible forms of martial arts"?

According to OP, both have similar AP, and Mikey beating people stronger and faster than him because of his skill, stamina, endurance, etc.. Not to mention, the "people" you are referring to maybe don't scale to Mikey in skill.
Honestly, there will be downgrade for the statement. Someone asked for experts of the verse and the statement is never mentioned.
So the argument is invalid. The person is now busy with other light novels, but he will downgrade it soon.

Also, it is not stomp at all (to people who say it is), it is kinda depends on the skills.
AP difference are similar.

Mikey wins.

Reasons:
  1. Dark Impulse (if it activates the fight is over)
  2. Faced stronger opponents than Ryuuen, Albert, Housen, Tsukishiro and Shiba
  3. Huge Stamina advantage (Ayanokouji has never came close to beating 100 men)
  4. Better Pain Tolerance feats
  5. Can't manipulate Dark Impulse Mikey who is empty inside and doesn't listen to anyone. Not even Takemichi or Draken.
  6. Equal amount of fighting experience with more fights under his belt
As for the dark implusive thing, I heard that Mikey takes time to enter that mode. Ayanokouji is also not intimidated by her father's gaze.

Ayano will use his fear inducement that he once used on Hirata. For combat, Ayanokouji has more than 3 martial arts that he has learnt (if I'm not mistaken there are 6 that he has learnt). This fight is speed equalised, there are a few options for that.
1. Ayano can use his pressure points to stun Mikey (). There too, he can compensate for characters who use martial arts that rely on kicks, so it can be used against Mikey's taekwondo as well.

2. Ayano can rely on her powerful attacks, which can stun people with large bodies.
()

3. Ayano can keep up with characters whose fighting style is boxing ()

4. Ayano can also target the undefended parts of Mikey's body, namely the solar plexus

5. Ayano can lock Mikey's hands, and at this point, Ayano is 100% serious. So, she will break Mikey's hand ()

Deffensive:
Ayano can rely on his instinctive action that she used against Shiba to avoid Mikey's attacks. Even according to Ayano, Shiba is equal in strength to him.

Ayano can also rely on his martial arts to avoid Mikey's attacks as I have already provided.

FYI, Ayano in WR is trained to fight athletes so he can do martial arts, even as a child (volume 0) he was able to defeat many adults. Meanwhile, as far as I know Mikey fights against high school boys only.

He got a wincon for his intelligence. Pretty sure. He is really careful and dodges very well. No doubt. Damn, this match is fascinating.

As for the dark implusive thing, I heard that Mikey takes time to enter that mode. Ayanokouji is also not intimidated by her father's gaze.
Dark Impulse is not in this match this is supressed Mikey. I forgot to edit my reasoning
Ayano will use his fear inducement that he once used on Hirata. For combat, Ayanokouji has more than 3 martial arts that he has learnt (if I'm not mistaken there are 6 that he has learnt). This fight is speed equalised, there are a few options for that.
I've seen him use MMA against Ryuuen and he could perfectly counter a 5th dan karate user, and should be more skilled than a 4th dan in akido and i can assume he knows those 3 at least.
1. Ayano can use his pressure points to stun Mikey (). There too, he can compensate for characters who use martial arts that rely on kicks, so it can be used against Mikey's taekwondo as well.

Ayanokoji doesnt have pressure points on his profile, Mikey has disarticulation which is worse. Mikey doesnt just use Taekwondo, shotokan and goju-ryu karate is his main fighting style
2. Ayano can rely on her powerful attacks, which can stun people with large bodies.
()

His attacks wouldnt hurt Mikey like the COTE characters. He has tanked opponents who have comparable AP to his own . Also one shot them, but inverse one shots cant be used to scale in versus matchups
3. Ayano can keep up with characters whose fighting style is boxing ()

Mikey one shot a boxer
4. Ayano can also target the undefended parts of Mikey's body, namely the solar plexus
He has to actually be able to hit him for this
5. Ayano can lock Mikey's hands, and at this point, Ayano is 100% serious. So, she will break Mikey's hand ()

False. Mikey has far higher lifting strength feats
Deffensive:
Ayano can rely on his instinctive action that she used against Shiba to avoid Mikey's attacks. Even according to Ayano, Shiba is equal in strength to him.
Ayanokoji doesnt have instinctive reaction ability
Ayano can also rely on his martial arts to avoid Mikey's attacks as I have already provided.
It isn't a guarantee he will dodge then
FYI, Ayano in WR is trained to fight athletes so he can do martial arts, even as a child (volume 0) he was able to defeat many adults. Meanwhile, as far as I know Mikey fights against high school boys only.
Age doesnt determine fighting prowess, but since you listed several reasons thats more than enough to give Ayanokoji a vote

I've seen him use MMA against Ryuuen and he could perfectly counter a 5th dan karate user, and should be more skilled than a 4th dan in akido and i can assume he knows those 3 at least.
Ayanokoji doesnt have pressure points on his profile, Mikey has disarticulation which is worse. Mikey doesnt just use Taekwondo, shotokan and goju-ryu karate is his main fighting style
Not listed on the profile doesn't mean there are no feats...
I'll continue later... I lack evidence/scenes to back up what I said, because some of the feats I got didn't use English in the LN.

If you have any website suggestions for full English COTE novels, please let me know. Does @Fikriskps know?

Yeah i found it weird how they switched up key things from the fight like it being on a rooftop to a dark room, Ayano hitting Albert in the solar plexus because his muscle density was too thick to damage him with regular punches, and the knee strikes from to feel "fear" part
Whereas in the current anime he was defeated by hitting her neck until she passed out. I assume the Blu-ray version will be more accurate than the current one.
They're making 2 versions?

He got a wincon for his intelligence. Pretty sure. He is really careful and dodges very well. No doubt. Damn, this match is fascinating.
Well done brother!
Watch as i'm going to make Yor/Chisato/Nazuna vs Mikey after his revision went throught, Ayano might get outclassed hard by the three i mention i think

I also glad that i'm low-key liking Tokyo Revengers and COTE (Kushida need to die tho#Run) despite it's absurb popularity and some tropes i don't like (Ayano being an edgy for example lel)

Nah fam with how the revision went throught, Mikey might have a good chance to competeting with those three i mentioned
Kinda amusing since i just joking earlier and then suddenly i think "hold on, this might be doable"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back