• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But why would he think of another topic out of nowhere?
Honestly this just baffled me so much that I can't figure out what you're even trying to argue for that I left for a few days.

On the whole key thing, just put it beside the names at the very beginning (Like with Ayanokouji) it looks nicer that way.

The accelerated development thing is still up there on his first key so yes he would get faster.

Ayanokoji's analytical prediction is too OP here. Even if Daniel can instinctively dodge Ayano can come up with every possible way daniel can dodge and lure him into a position/trap where evading simply isn't possible.
First off solid arguments. Secondly that's fair considering it's in a classroom. The very beginning version of Daniel is vulnerable to that but that was the earliest point. But still Daniel's instincts are there and there's the major issue of Aya needing to touch Daniel to land the hit in the first place. Even on the very first fight Daniel had he instinctually catches attacks that are feints like what he did with Zack.

That's not it. Ayanokoji's pressure point strikes are precise, capable of knocking out people with one hit(via targeting the solar plexus or throat). He can also use pressure points to induce special effects, for example he targets the nasal pole where even if the damage recieved is light it causes tears to come out of the eyes making the victim close their eyes letting Ayano strike more pressure points.
Ty for clarifying. However are they used on people of his level? I noticed that Daniel actually had the slight AP advantage here. There's still the persisting issue that it needs to hit in the first place which lands me on my LS notice. Not to mention that's not really going to be too effective on someone who is always instincitively dodging.

Ayanokoji won't let that happen. Unless it's under special circumstances he never let's anyone land a single hit on him let alone grab him. Ayanokoji is capable of this level of thinking:
The issue persists however. Daniel has a 'getting faster/stronger' body even in the middle of combat, a potential reflex that are higher than his speed (which is equalized here), and the fact that Ayanokoji still needs to hit him. Perfectly predicting everything is difficult when your opponent instinctually dodges anything (to the point that they can be daydreaming in the middle of it).

Planning it out is fine. Applying it in theory is not so much.

With info analysis and analytical prediction along with extraordinary genius intelligence Ayanokoji will have several counters ready for any move Daniel makes the moment he makes them.
Fair. But there are some moves that you cannot dodge no matter what and Aya would inevitably slip up if his opponent is both instinctively dodging, has a growing speed, and he's messed up if he makes one wrong move.

I'm staying with my vote for Daniel.

Edit - That said this match might be invalid since I just cannot find a way for the lowest tier Daniel to stay in Wall level.

Honestly this just baffled me so much that I can't figure out what you're even trying to argue for that I left for a few days.
What i meant is, Based on what the wiki says Daniel will dodge anything out of instinct ONLY when he is thinking of another topic while fighting someone

"While Daniel is completely distracted thinking of another topic, Daniel was able to evade at the last second from multiple attacks"

What i meant is, Based on what the wiki says Daniel will dodge anything out of instinct ONLY when he is thinking of another topic while fighting someone

"While Daniel is completely distracted thinking of another topic, Daniel was able to evade at the last second from multiple attacks"
..... no.

That means he can instinctively Dodge someone EVEN while distracted.

That's like saying I can run 100 meters in 1 second even while I have concrete blocks on my feet. But then someone saying I can only do that IF I have said concrete blocks on my feet.

His instinct game is just that good.

That means he can instinctively Dodge someone EVEN while distracted.
Has he showned to be able to dodge on instinct when he is not distracted, Besides ambushes?

Like an attack stronger than him and he just dodges instead of blocking?

I don't remember him being able to so? But please feel free to correct me

Ty for clarifying. However are they used on people of his level? I noticed that Daniel actually had the slight AP advantage here. There's still the persisting issue that it needs to hit in the first place which lands me on my LS notice. Not to mention that's not really going to be too effective on someone who is always instincitively dodging.
He usually only uses pressure points against people he can't do meaningful damage to with his regular attacks.

I still think Ayano will eventually come up with a strategy where he will lead Daniel into a trap where dodging would not be a possibility where he'd get pressure point KOed.

How good will Daniel do against fear manipulation?

He usually only uses pressure points against people he can't do meaningful damage to with his regular attacks.

I still think Ayano will eventually come up with a strategy where he will lead Daniel into a trap where dodging would not be a possibility where he'd get pressure point KOed.

He got scared the moment Gun laughed or smiled

Makes sense then that's viable then. Though if Daniel doesn't take damage from his atks via dodging that sounds unlikely as his go to

Well the issue is the trap would work against someone slower. Not faster. Daniel went from being stomped by Zack on the same fight twice, before he just outstation him. And that's with a big speed and strength gap each time. It's just not feasible to trap someone with that fast of a growth rate.

Daniel overcame his fear consistently throughout the series. Is this social influence fear? Cause the only fear he was vulnerable to was Logan and that was through trauma

Makes sense then that's viable then. Though if Daniel doesn't take damage from his atks via dodging that sounds unlikely as his go to

Well the issue is the trap would work against someone slower. Not faster. Daniel went from being stomped by Zack on the same fight twice, before he just outstation him. And that's with a big speed and strength gap each time. It's just not feasible to trap someone with that fast of a growth rate.

Daniel overcame his fear consistently throughout the series. Is this social influence fear? Cause the only fear he was vulnerable to was Logan and that was through trauma
It's on the border of supernatural and social influencing.

Just to list Ayanokoji's fear inducement feats:
  • He stunned Nagumo(who at the moment believed he was superior to Ayanokoji.) with his glare.
  • Did the same thing to WR enforsers(trained fighters with weapons) as an 8 year old long enough to have a whole conversation with one of his classmates before she got expelled.
  • Hirata and Kei just told him their deepest secrets just to get him to stop staring at them with his glare.
  • Ibuki went from insulting him to completely changing her tune and answered all his questions as soon as he 'looked at her with bloodlust'.
How good can daniel do against this?

It's on the border of supernatural and social influencing.

Just to list Ayanokoji's fear inducement feats:
  • He stunned Nagumo(who at the moment believed he was superior to Ayanokoji.) with his glare.
  • Did the same thing to WR enforsers(trained fighters with weapons) as an 8 year old long enough to have a whole conversation with one of his classmates before she got expelled.
  • Hirata and Kei just told him their deepest secrets just to get him to stop staring at them with his glare.
  • Ibuki went from insulting him to completely changing her tune and answered all his questions as soon as he 'looked at her with bloodlust'.
How good can daniel do against this?
Those should be on his profile. In any case, that sounds like social influencing mostly on the first part. Last two seem more like just glares.

It's a bit similar to where Gun's fear aura made everyone in the middle of a gang war stop and freeze up in fear, or how Johan exhudes a presence where no one can move at all even if they were very capable fighters (Though the fighters were weaker than him). Daniel resisted both instances, even when Johan was berserk while fighting his UI Body and his True body was spectating.

Daniel should be able to resist it. You can argue seeing that glare might make Daniel freeze up for a moment like when Gun briefly scared him.

Does daniel grow stronger and faster every attack? Or just attacks he can't handle with his current capablities?
It's on his profile.

TLDRing it. He was fighting Zack Lee, who initially stomped the hell out of him but moments after, he actually outmatched Zack in terms of stats. Zack got a second wind/rage power up and utterly dominated Daniel, only for Daniel's awakening to trigger and him to again outmatch Zack again. Any time Daniel is either being hurt, or his enemy is pushing his body to the limit, accelerates this.

Also he can learn experience via copying somehow in his fight with Justin and Chuck.

You can argue maybe that since Aya is going to be predicting and dodging and relying on pressure points it won't trigger that fast, but that slow increase will still build up. Also a single pressure point might escalate that and even if you can argue he follows it up with pressure point after pressure point, Daniel will likely be able to dodge.

Daniel should be able to resist it. You can argue seeing that glare might make Daniel freeze up for a moment like when Gun briefly scared him.
Why doesn't he have fear resistance in his first key? Did they forget to add it, Since Gun has better feats than Ayanokoji?
You can argue maybe that since Aya is going to be predicting and dodging and relying on pressure points it won't trigger that fast, but that slow increase will still build up.
I believe the problem here will be if Daniel will be able to survive long enough for him to get stronger.
Also a single pressure point might escalate that and even if you can argue he follows it up with pressure point after pressure point, Daniel will likely be able to dodge.
I still believe he won't be able to last, Considering the pressure points might Ko him or Stun him for a moment, Giving Ayanokouji a chance to attack again.

Daniel FRA.

Fighting someone whose already analytically excellent is pretty much something hes built up. Taking hits from people like Logan who pretty much specalizes in OHKOs, pressure points and the like won't be as much an issue given he fought Johan - who also knows how to use pressure points and fought against Eli, who specializes in it iirc, and going for an overreliance on pressure points would just let Daniel go 'screw this, take him out now' since even if hes fighting someone slightly weaker in AP, hes not exactly going to just let them stack up

Last msg

I realize they both have knowledge. This means Aya would be spamming pressure points to end the match early. Daniel will be focused on dodging and using his LS and also be focused on defense in order to build up and so. If he gets a pressure point used on him he'll likely use that back at a faster speed.

And not sure people get fear res on social influencing on their profiles usually so I didn't back then. Also ptj verse as a whole is a mess

Ayanokouji Advantages;

1 - More skilled

2 - Better Analytical Precog

3 - More versatil

4 - Massibily better martial arts

5 - Better Pressure points

Daniel Advantages;

1 - Power mimicry

2 - Massive LS advantage

3 - Reactive evolution

4 - More Haxed

I think this is it, Please correct me if im wrong
Martial goes to Daniel unless your using base Daniel before Gun training then Koji is technically more skilled but Ui obviously far exceeds his skill and so does his self after Gun training. But even then Daniel can just copy Koji and beat him physically since he’s a lot stronger plus has a little bit of precognition even without Ui. But Daniel kind of slams especially if he’s using the bodies full capabilities.

Martial goes to Daniel unless your using base Daniel before Gun training then Koji is technically more skilled but Ui obviously far exceeds his skill and so does his self after Gun training. But even then Daniel can just copy Koji and beat him physically since he’s a lot stronger plus has a little bit of precognition even without Ui. But Daniel kind of slams especially if he’s using the bodies full capabilities.
It's 2nd body Daniel Pre time-skip

Also this match was kinda invalidated due to invalid stats

I kinda forgot to call an admin here

It's 2nd body Daniel Pre time-skip

Also this match was kinda invalidated due to invalid stats

I kinda forgot to call an admin here
Got you it kind of seemed weird for a wall level character to fight a small building level character also I believe Daniel has way too much Hax for Koji to stand a chance even with equal stats.

Got you it kind of seemed weird for a wall level character to fight a small building level character also I believe Daniel has way too much Hax for Koji to stand a chance even with equal stats.
What makes this fair is the fact that Ayanokoji has OP analytical prediction to the point it will be impossible for Daniel to dodge/block (of sorts)

And pressure points to knockout Daniel super quick

What makes this fair is the fact that Ayanokoji has OP analytical prediction to the point it will be impossible for Daniel to dodge/block (of sorts)

And pressure points to knockout Daniel super quick
I think Daniel has to much counters if there equal speed then he just has precognition so he’s dodging him plus copying him and Koji loses if for some reason Koji beats him which he won’t he will go Ui match his level copy every thing perfectly has visual acuity and Isabel precognition with Systma which bypasses durability the Ui will give him a speed and reaction boast he won’t feel pain he has shown the ability to resist attacks like systma and block them it’s a uphill battle for Koji and this is if it was equal stats just skill alone.

Back