• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that Mikey got upgraded to 2.3? megajoules, this is a stomp. This match can't be added and the versus thread should be removed from both profiles.
It got added when he was only 268 kilojoules the baji feat was scaled like a few days after it was added and the profiles got locked

The match is a stomp now that TR verse got upgraded to Wall+ With your Baji calc the matchup can't be added to his page due to how easily Mikey wins even while suppressed. Low-mid tiers can one shot Ayanokoji now so its unfair to match him up with Mikey.

แมตช์นี้หยุดแล้วที่ข้อ TR ได้รับการอัปเกรดเป็น Wall+ ด้วยการคำนวณ Baji ของคุณ ระบบจะไม่สามารถเพิ่มการจับคู่ลงในเพจของเขาได้ เนื่องจาก Mikey ชนะได้ง่ายเพียงใดแม้ในขณะที่ถูกระงับ เทียร์ต่ำ-กลางสามารถยิงได้สักนัดที่อายาโนโคจิตอนนี้ ดังนั้นมันไม่ยุติธรรมที่จะจับคู่เขากับไมกี้

I think so

hopefully when Vol. 0 is released Ayanokouji will get bumped some more. If not i will scale Mikey's kid feats to see if he can reach 9-B to fight kid koji from the white room

What kind of stuff does Ayanokouji pulls in that Volume?
*He's supposedly stronger than his current self
*Beat multiple professional level fighters at once and is undefeated against all of them in 1vs 1 fights(added it to his profile if you want to see feat)
*has up to 100kg grip strength
*i think he knows how to use weapons too from this illustration

*He's supposedly stronger than his current self
*Beat multiple professional level fighters at once and is undefeated against all of them in 1vs 1 fights(added it to his profile if you want to see feat)
*has up to 100kg grip strength
*i think he knows how to use weapons too from this illustration

Ngl I thought it was some AP feat lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back