• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayanokouji (Supressed) vs Big Daniel

Rules:

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No prep time, Both have no knowledge about each other abilities.
  • Ayanokouji doesn't have his optional equipment.
  • Pre time-Skip Daniel Key is being used.
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Ayanokouji AP: 12.2 Kilojoules
  • Big Daniel AP: Baseline Wall level (15 KiloJoules)

Daniel Park (2) - Ciruno_Fortes_(COB), Jiangshi1
    Ayanokouji (2) - XxZetsuxX, DeltaStriker22
Inconclusive (0)

Last edited:
Ayanokoji outskills to hell and back with pressure points, analytical prediction and MASSIVELY better martial arts.
Daniel is bout to get the Ryuuen treatment💀

Done. Is it a stomp this time? I hope not
Now it's fair.
The longer the fight goes on, the more advantagious it is for Daniel, he can just absorb all of Ayanokoji's martial art skills.
With analytical prediction it'll be challenging for Ayanokoji to land a good hit early on. He can also has damage reduction and attack reflection to help.

Ayanokoji is still much smarter and more skilled though. I think the resistance to prediction won't work against kouji because his predictions are just better and his intelligence way beyond Daniel.

Where does Daniel AP scale too though? He can't scale to Logan otherwise it's an AP stomp no?

Being able to dodge opponent's based on body movement and being able to adapt and overwhelm people with better Analytical Precog (At that time)
Ayano's greatest feat for Analytical Prediction is him percieving more possible moves than chess engine on a machine developed by the Japanese government, with the best chess engines being able to play itself 30 million times in a second and picking a better move than the AI recomended.

No one in lookism has this level of analytical prediction so resisting Ayanokoji predicting Daniel's moves is out of the equation.

Ayanokouji Advantages;

1 - More skilled

2 - Better Analytical Precog

3 - More versatil

4 - Massibily better martial arts

5 - Better Pressure points

Daniel Advantages;

1 - Power mimicry

2 - Massive LS advantage

3 - Reactive evolution

4 - More Haxed

I think this is it, Please correct me if im wrong

Ayanokouji Advantages;

1 - More skilled

3 - More versatil

Daniel Advantages;

1 - Power mimicry

2 - Massive LS advantage

3 - Reactive evolution

4 - More Haxed

Looks good.

Ayanokouji Advantages;

1 - More skilled

3 - More versatil

Daniel Advantages;

1 - Power mimicry

2 - Massive LS advantage

3 - Reactive evolution

4 - More Haxed

Ayanokouji's AP is probably too much for Daniel. But Daniel's always been one for instinctual reactions where he responds to attacks that come from blind spots and so on. And that's way early in the series.

I'm not too impressed by the pressure points if it really is just knowing where to hit.

I don't think Aya has versatility nor skill against the sheer number of martial arts Daniel has, and even if he has some new tricks on him Daniel would copy them possibly even mid fight. Daniel has been praised numerous times to be a genius and is on the level of first generation kings within a month of training on a much weaker body.

Reactive Evolution hurts a lot. And that's also disregarding the bump that comes from Heat Mode and UI

Btw where are you getting 15 kilojoules? If it's first key he's 9-C. If it's second key he upscales from Hudson's 2.1 Megajoules and gets an amp from Heat Mode that tbh makes this fight probably unfair. That's also ignoring that massive LS advantage.

Edit - Daniel has grabbed numerous fighters before intercepting their attacks. So his LS definitely matters here

Ayanokouji's AP is probably too much for Daniel. But Daniel's always been one for instinctual reactions where he responds to attacks that come from blind spots and so on. And that's way early in the series.

I'm not too impressed by the pressure points if it really is just knowing where to hit.

I don't think Aya has versatility nor skill against the sheer number of martial arts Daniel has, and even if he has some new tricks on him Daniel would copy them possibly even mid fight. Daniel has been praised numerous times to be a genius and is on the level of first generation kings within a month of training on a much weaker body.

Reactive Evolution hurts a lot. And that's also disregarding the bump that comes from Heat Mode and UI

Btw where are you getting 15 kilojoules? If it's first key he's 9-C. If it's second key he upscales from Hudson's 2.1 Megajoules and gets an amp from Heat Mode that tbh makes this fight probably unfair. That's also ignoring that massive LS advantage.

Edit - Daniel has grabbed numerous fighters before intercepting their attacks. So his LS definitely matters here
This is Pre Time-Skip Daniel he scales to 15 Kilojoules

This is Pre Time-Skip Daniel he scales to 15 Kilojoules
Oh yeah that makes sense. Though tbh his revisions (stuck in purgatory) is supposed to put him on Street Tier.

Anyway in that case disregard the Heat mode. Though LS likely will still be the end of Ayano then since a single grab means he's screwed especially if Daniel chooses to tank a hit.

But Daniel's always been one for instinctual reactions where he responds to attacks that come from blind spots and so on. And that's way early in the series.
That's when he is just thinking of another topic based on what the wiki says
But it could work against Daniel than Ayanokouji
Ayanokouji has insane martials arts skills because of the white room and knows alot of them and he can even copy Daniel because Ayanokouji can copy based on visual information too and can even improve them like what he did on the skiing
He doesn't have that yet
Again this is Pre time-skip Daniel
Thank you for correcting me but does he start with that?

That's when he is just thinking of another topic based on what the wiki says
Yes. And it's a dodging feat where he can dodge someone without even looking at them.
But it could work against Daniel than Ayanokouji
If it hits, then the pressure points would be relevant. It sounds more like he knows how to attack weakpoints like the liver and so on.

Ayanokouji has insane martials arts skills because of the white room and knows alot of them and he can even copy Daniel because Ayanokouji can copy based on visual information too and can even improve them like what he did on the skiing
Even if that's true, the LS gap cripples him.

He doesn't have that yet
Didn't you post it on the advantages that Daniel had it?....

But fair. He's still capable of elevating his stats like when he copied Zack since that's not something he trained. Just something he can do with body.
Again this is Pre time-skip Daniel

Maybe be a bit more clear on which key you're using next time.

Thank you for correcting me but does he start with that?

Doesn't matter. Daniel will grab a limb and it's lights out.

Yeah i agree with you.

Mabye he just upscales vasco's concrete punch too much and that puts him at wall level?
There was argument for that so it's doable. Tho imo street makes it consistent

Anyway Daniel vote.

Yes. And it's a dodging feat where he can dodge someone without even looking at them.
But why would he think of another topic out of nowhere?
If it hits, then the pressure points would be relevant. It sounds more like he knows how to attack weakpoints like the liver and so on.
Yes. If im not mistaken i think he one shotted someone with that
If he has the chance, Considering Ayanokouji has massibily better Analytical Precog based on what Delta said, So i don't think it will be easy for Daniel to just grab him
Didn't you post it on the advantages that Daniel had it?....

But fair. He's still capable of elevating his stats like when he copied Zack since that's not something he trained. Just something he can do with body.
He can become stronger the longer he fights no xd?
Maybe be a bit more clear on which key you're using next time.
But it's there though? It's Pre time skip Daniel, But again im sorry
Doesn't matter. Daniel will grab a limb and it's lights out.
Same thing as i said about that
There was argument for that so it's doable. Tho imo street makes it consistent
Agree with you there
Anyway Daniel vote.
Counted

Also Ayanokouji has Info analysis which makes Ayanokouji be able to gauge his opponent strenght and his martial arts with just a glance if im not mistaken, Which further makes Ayanokouji situation with the LS disadvantage more doable

I also need to say Ayanokouji standard tactic helps him even more with this situation

"All of his strikes are calculated, and if the opponent has overwhelming durability like thick muscle mass he attacks the weak points of the body."

"He is an incredibly strategical and analytical fighter."

"His catches his opponents off guard by manipulating their perception of his full strength then quickly defeats them."

Ayanokoji's analytical prediction is too OP here. Even if Daniel can instinctively dodge Ayano can come up with every possible way daniel can dodge and lure him into a position/trap where evading simply isn't possible.
That's not it. Ayanokoji's pressure point strikes are precise, capable of knocking out people with one hit(via targeting the solar plexus or throat). He can also use pressure points to induce special effects, for example he targets the nasal pole where even if the damage recieved is light it causes tears to come out of the eyes making the victim close their eyes letting Ayano strike more pressure points.
Ayanokoji won't let that happen. Unless it's under special circumstances he never let's anyone land a single hit on him let alone grab him. Ayanokoji is capable of this level of thinking:
Ayano's greatest feat for Analytical Prediction is him percieving more possible moves than chess engine on a machine developed by the Japanese government, with the best chess engines being able to play itself 30 million times in a second and picking a better move than the AI recomended.

No one in lookism has this level of analytical prediction so resisting Ayanokoji predicting Daniel's moves is out of the equation.
With info analysis and analytical prediction along with extraordinary genius intelligence Ayanokoji will have several counters ready for any move Daniel makes the moment he makes them.

Ayanokouji will also go for the kill as soon he realises Daniel is getting stronger via Reactive evolution and Power mimicry

Alright, After some time i have thought of this;

Daniel park would get negged by Ayanokouji if we go by martial arts alone.

If Daniel tries to copy Ayanokouji, Ayanokouji will also be able to copy Daniel and dare i say it might be better than him seeing how fast Ayanokouji becomes better than pros almost if not instantly.

Daniel Instinctive Action will possibly have no effect on Ayanokouji considering Ayanokouji OP analytical Precog, Extraordinary genius and Info analysis where he can calculate all sorts of actions in seconds based on his chess feat.

Daniel analytical precog will almost have no effect on Ayanokouji based on the reason above.

Ayanokouji will notice Daniel has more strenght than him via Info analysis, So he will be very cautious and sooner or later he will go for pressure points which is possible to one shot or perhaps stun him.

Daniel LS advantage means nothing if he can't grab Ayanokouji, And seeing how Ayanokouji fights which he basically doesn't let his opponents touch him, Ayanokouji will not be bothered by his LS disadvantage.

Damage reduction and Attack reflection might help Daniel for a bit but will later be negated by Ayanokouji based on his standard tactics.

For now my vote will be on Ayanokouji FRA (Feel free to correct me if i said anything wrong)

Last edited:
Back