• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Kars upgrade

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Oh? You thought this was trying to get Novel Kars to Low 2C again? lol nah.

Basically, this one is rather simple, on Kars's page it states he has 100x the power of Joseph Joestar, who is 62 Tons.

With that kind of math we have 6.2 Kilotons, Town Level

Super consistent with his Low 7C+ rating

All I need to know is where is it stated and is it official if needed.

Ohhhh

That would make it higher

Still rather consistent with his casual Low 7C+ feat

His profile is incorrectly re-worded at the moment, and kind of misleading. It doesn't say he has 100x the power of Joseph, it says he can generate 100x times more power in the context of hamon.

I personally think that since that this implies hamon is implied by physical capability, that this naturally means he is around 100x physically superior to Joseph, in order to generate his 100x hamon. Either way, I'm putting this out here for discussion.

Also, being 100x stronger than Joseph would mean 64 tons x 100 = 6.4 kilotons, or slightly above baseline 7-C, not Low 7-C. The calculation of the volcano also needs to go, since neither him nor Joseph absorbed those energies, just the recoil of them. It also talks about an earlier volcanic burp despite linking the the actual explosion.

#2: Invisibility/Blinding Light? (Other abilities in general)

Kars has made himself temporarily invisible during his fight against Lisa Lisa. (I will screenshot the manga, more or less the same) I am wondering is this just a flash of light and him hiding, or invisibility?

He may potentially need heat manipulation for his ultimate form seeing as how he said the temperature is comparable to the surface of the sun. Not sure if this would qualify though.

Not sure if IQ points really matter, end of the day is he doesn't know EXACTLY how strong he is in comparison to Joseph. If it was something about himself, sure, but he's using Joseph as a comparison, yet he shouldn't really know how strong Joseph is.

I'm fine with 100, not sure about 200 but it's okay.

He should know the estimate, he can at least know the power level of Wamuu and Esidisi, who Joseph beat. He saw him in action, he saw him doing things seriously, and even took a punch of him. I'm pretty sure plus his intellect he knows what he is talking about.

It doesn't change that much anyway. It's still low-end 7-C no matter which we agree upon.

Alright, then we should just stick with x100 as it's a lowball estimate of his statement. Either or get him to 7-C so not a big difference in the scheme of things.

Can people address the other things I mentioned?

Can we still accept 7C Kars without the calc?

Also, do we have 12 Kilotons or 6 Kilotons?

Because x200 while technically correct still assumes that he knows exactly how strong Joseph is which I just don't buy. x100 is still correct and accounts that he may be wildly off on Joseph's strength, but not enough to be massively incorrect.

Him knowing that Joseph killed his comrades does not mean Joseph is comparable in strength to the Pillar Men, that's been established in JoJo. Pillar Men >>> Joseph to an unknown degree, and so scale at least to the 64 ton feat that Joseph has on his profile.

Give him that and heat manipulation via hamon and this revision can be concluded.

Why don't you by it? Kars is insanely smart and has a 400 IQ, so I doubt him being smart enough to know the strength differemce isn't out of the question thus, if 200x is correct, we should use it

ProfessorLord said:
Not sure if IQ points really matter, end of the day is he doesn't know EXACTLY how strong he is in comparison to Joseph. If it was something about himself, sure, but he's using Joseph as a comparison, yet he shouldn't really know how strong Joseph is.
I'm fine with 100, not sure about 200 but it's okay.

Most AP feats against the Pillar Men should not count.

Their skin literally melts under enough hamon, of course you can harm them with that kind of durability negation. In any case, they are much stronger than Joseph and other hamon users.

But Joseph did manage to knock Straizo's head in with a hamon enfused tommy gun, though we quickly learn the hamon did nothing, so he should scale to Straizo.

He didn't knock Straizo's head in did he? I thought he just sent him flying into the wall/mirror?

Back